PDA

View Full Version : Happy to announce.. :)

Elisa
03-31-2009, 06:35 AM
I'm feeling great today, and thought of no better place to share it than here..
5 weeks of testosterone filled offshore life is almost over, and tomorrow I'm home to my other persona.. Within the first few days of getting home I'll recieve new wigs and new "boobs" in the mail, and most likely a few clothes as well. I love online shopping. :P

Only trouble now is finding new shoes.... The boots I have are gorgeous, but not really for daily use. :)

deja true
03-31-2009, 06:41 AM
A Happy day of anticipation for you, E!

But we really gotta see the dirty, oily, stinky before shots...and the sweet smelling, dressed up, pretty shots!

:D

Elisa
03-31-2009, 06:53 AM
A Happy day of anticipation for you, E!

But we really gotta see the dirty, oily, stinky before shots...and the sweet smelling, dressed up, pretty shots!

:D

Hehe.. Even though the testosterone levels here on the boat is as you would expect in a "man only" environment, I have been on the shooting boat (not going to explain, as it's impossible to make it the least bit interresting) doing observing this trip, and there's no dirty oily work going on, but here's a pic from the cable boat I was on a couple of trips ago. :)

[img=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6628/ramcoexpressandbuoytranbn9.th.jpg] (http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ramcoexpressandbuoytranbn9.jpg)

The sweet pics will come when I'm confident enough. ;)

Persephone
03-31-2009, 11:40 AM
I have been on the shooting boat

Well, that would certainly cover one of my boy three - ammo, camo, and things that go blammo!

Welcome home Elisa!

Elisa
03-31-2009, 05:01 PM
Well, that would certainly cover one of my boy three - ammo, camo, and things that go blammo!

Welcome home Elisa!

Hehe.... Yeah.. Even this is compressed air, there is still something exciting and manly about watching the guns trail behind the boat going boom boom boom. :)

Gabrielle Hermosa
03-31-2009, 06:47 PM
Wow - 5 weeks straight without any femme time? I'd be just about bursting at the seems! I become highly irritable after just 2 or 3 weeks without femme time.

Glad you've got some quality girl-time coming up and some new accessories to enjoy. It will feel great to finally unwind and relax, I'm sure! :)

JoAnne Wheeler
04-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Welcome home to the life of feminity - none better

JoAnne Wheeler

Leslie Mary S
04-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Wow - 5 weeks straight without any femme time? I'd be just about bursting at the seems! I become highly irritable after just 2 or 3 weeks without femme time.

Glad you've got some quality girl-time coming up and some new accessories to enjoy. It will feel great to finally unwind and relax, I'm sure! :)
Having to spend time in the field in the military, sometimes Months at a time, you learn a few tricks to belay the urge.

In the field, living in a tent with 11 other men, you can't even wear fem undies. So you tuck a set of pantyhose in your kit and say that they are like the ones Joe Namath used to wear while playing football. etc

Bras to wear are is OUT.
For years I have carried one set bra and panties. They were my (now deceased) wife's. Without my even suggesting it, she gave them to me after taking them off the evening before one deployment so I would have something special close to me to remind me of her.

She really did do this, I could have never fitted into hers because she was a size 4 and I am size 20.

I learned latter on that the women folks had talked amongst themselves about doing this and almost half the unit was doing the same thing. Even some of the single men had their girlfriends undies.

Aren't SOs wonderful?

I still have them in the top drawer of my dresser (left drawer left front corner) and that was almost 30 years ago.

And yes the wife did wear them quite a few times more before she passed away.