PDA

View Full Version : How much have you spent....

Laura Jane
06-26-2005, 03:09 PM
How much have you spent on your femme side compared to your male side in the last year or so?

In Clothes, Make up, Wigs, Breastforms, Handbags, Shoes, Jewlery etc I've probably spent over a £3,000. 12 Months ago I had a very little girly stuff, mainly stockings and underwear. It wasn't till last summer that I started buying the whole outfit. I bought loads of stuff off ebay, but also online from M&S and even a couple of purchases in person from department stores. Indeed I think its a close run thing now between having more Femme clothes than male. I certainly have more Women's shoes and boots.

In the same time, for my male side, I bought some socks, a couple or shirts for work, a pair of shoes (because I had to!), t-shirts and a few pair of trousers as my waist has receeded. Even the pair of trainers I bought were more for my Femme side as I'm trying to get fit to look better dressed up! I reckon I've spent at least £3,000 to £300.

It would probably be cheaper to have mistress 'presentwise' than keeping Laura happy!

I hate to think of the cost when Laura starts demanding to be taken out to places!

Tristen Cox
06-26-2005, 03:20 PM
Honestly in the past year I haven't bought anything for drab. For the other side at least a 1000$ in the past twelve months. Total for the past three years around 2500-3000$ for female items.

Wendy me
06-26-2005, 03:23 PM
wow i don't even want to think abought that....i know it's between a lot and a ton....
lets see in the last year i bought "him".....a pair of gloves....yup that pretty mutch sums it up .....(i think i am spoilling "him").......

Maddie Knight
06-26-2005, 03:33 PM
I never keep count. I know I've spent more on fem stuff than drab, I always do.

Sigrid
06-26-2005, 03:35 PM
I gotta figure it's about 10:1 her:him... I've been spending like mad, but I haven't seen a bill since Wendy gave me big hug several weeks ago, and I lifted her cards. :whistle: :bandit:

Honestly, what ticks me off though, is that around March or so I bought several new pairs of pants... levi's and dress slacks for him.. size 38 waist, then started to loose weight.. 20 lbs and am now a 36" waist. All my new pants fall right off me and I have no desire to go out again and buy more new pants.... (it's a good problem really).

~Sigrid

Natalie x
06-26-2005, 03:47 PM
Not enough, no-where near enough! Since moving home, I've not had much to spend and my card is maxed out till next month. I had to stop buying anything for "him" just so I could afford to keep my makeup topped up.

:thumbsup: :D :p

Love and kisses

mariej
06-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Too ******* much!!!
L&P
Mariej
xx
The second word begins with an F by the way!
L&P
Mariej
xx

suzym4u
06-26-2005, 04:29 PM
I couldn't fathom an exact guess but I know it's easily over $10,000 since day one.

Donna Delite
06-26-2005, 04:51 PM
I've spent more on my fem side this past year. But this is unusual because I replaced my wigs of many years and invested in breast forms.

Amelie
06-26-2005, 05:25 PM
I don't spend too much on my fem clothes, Most of the time I shoplift my fem clothes.

Tristen Cox
06-26-2005, 05:36 PM
Great! Let's go shoplifting together some time :D

Like2BAspen
06-26-2005, 05:47 PM
I just spent close to six hundred this week on my corset skirt pumps and bolero jacket. And more in the last few months But getting the curves has made the investment worth wile. The smile on my face when I look in the mirror makes it worth it. The only other thing that can put a smile on my face like that are my childrens smiles

Akyra
06-26-2005, 05:54 PM
lyk amelie i steal my clothes.......

off clothes lines...........

Julie
06-26-2005, 05:54 PM
I don't spend too much on my fem clothes, Most of the time I shoplift my fem clothes.

Amelie I need a few tips. I got rumbled in Woolworths years ago trying that. :help:

Amelie
06-26-2005, 06:28 PM
Amelie I need a few tips. I got rumbled in Woolworths years ago trying that. :help:

Just dress as if you are pregnant, nobody searches a pregnant woman.

Sindy
06-26-2005, 06:46 PM
I have not kept track of how much, I just know that in the last year the only things I've bought for my male side were t-shirts. As for my other side, the last year has been all for her, skirts, tops, dresses, shoes, and undergarments. Which reminds me, my male side needs some new clothes, geez, I dress better as a woman than I do a guy.

Samantha Jane
06-26-2005, 06:47 PM

Akyra

What a brilliant sense of humour you have. :D You really had me laughing, thanks.

Which more than I would do, should I even contemplate adding up what I have spent on femm clothes. :cry: Drab clothes no problem a 'tenner' ish, all though thats only ten months and not a full year. :D

Samantha xx

Jessica_six
06-26-2005, 07:54 PM
Oh wow.
A LOT I know that.
I'd say close to 5k in the last three years on Jessica, as opposed to maybe 2k on Mark.
Jessica has been mostly spent on clothes and lingerie, but shoes, jewelry and makeup are in there too. Mark has been mostly on neccessities like underwear, socks, jeans, shirts, shoes. I did buy him a really nice leather trenchcoat off EBay for only $50 last year. (Jessica got a nice 3/4 length leather coat the same time for the same price :o :D ) Rarely get to wear it, but it sure is nice!

ronna
06-26-2005, 08:37 PM
This is why you don't ever want to do that nasty 'purge' thing.
You are proud of your fashion sense and have worked hard to pay for your favorite things. You cherish them. You adore wearing those styles and if the style changes, you can always have a garage sale or donate them to the less fortunate. But don't throw them away.
Upgrade, but don't downgrade.

ChristineRenee
06-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Since day one? Thousands...several thousands! 10-1 Chrissie stuff vs "him" stuff. Oh the humanity!!!:D

Olivia
06-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Oh, I've spent 10 times the money on Olivia's clothes that I've spent on "him". He is so easy; jeans, tees and a few nice shirts for work. Olivia just can't get enough new things. In the past month, her wardrobe has multiplied several times over. I love to see her things crowding out "his" clothes in the closet. There's something very validating in that. Later, Olivia.

Pip
06-26-2005, 09:32 PM
What I need to be careful for is that I don't spend more on Pip than I do my wife. She's been wonderfully supportive of this new endeaver but I can't forget her desire to be 'Pretty in PA' as well. Therefore, before I spend one dollar on an outfit for myself I want to make sure I can get her something special as well.

Pip

Jenny Beth
06-26-2005, 10:15 PM
I spend what I can afford.......and therin lies the problem. I've spent a small fortune!

kimgkim
06-26-2005, 10:26 PM
This link made me stop and think hum, I really did not try to add up how much I have spent fem goodies. My guess would be I have only spent about $1000 so far in the last year but I have lots of ideas that are going to cost me a lot more. I guess I could save a little by following Akyra's footsteps :D
One thing I have to do before the end of the year is to treat Kim to a complete Professional makeover.
We deserve it :Power:

LilSteff
06-26-2005, 10:29 PM
Probably 3-- to --1 on girl stuff, and from now on it will be alot more,,, hang on wallet STEFF IS GOING SHOPPING

Jadeanne
06-26-2005, 10:45 PM
I don't keep track of how much for him, how much for her, and how much for my wife.

My wife is my fashion advisor, and we look through catalogs, etc. together. She marks things she likes for herself in catalogs, mostly closeouts. I do the internet scouting (looking for items similar to what she marked at a better price) and we look over my findings, and use that as a basis for ordering.

When I order something for her, she gets to wear it first, then if it fits me, I can borrow it.

We also do some looking in thrift stores. She is excellent at judging sizes, and we limit spending to the single digits most of the time.

Jadeanne

uknowhoo
06-27-2005, 09:11 AM
For the first twenty years, I spent a total of about zero.
For the next ten years, I spent about $100.
In the past 3 motnhs, I've spent about $500!
I've always spent only modesty on guy stuff, nothin' too special, just what I need really.

Tiffy
06-27-2005, 10:23 AM
My wife and I guessed together and come up with around 3 to 4 thousand in the past year. Maybe even a little more. Next year we shoot for 6 maybe :)

Kisses, April

Tristen Cox
06-28-2005, 11:07 AM
What kind of collection can you get off clotheslines these days? Almost everyone I know uses a clothes dryer.
I'm thinking she meant like the juniors and misses line etc :rolleyes:

Shinya
06-29-2005, 05:59 AM
Thousands over the years, Shinya has a boot, shirt , leather, corset and breast form problem, ok maybe not a problem :p

Ohh yeah, there was a time Shinya had her own walk in closet :lol:

But, the dreed purge ruined that many times over. Never again........cost to much.

Wow, you can tell I'm in drab, talking about Shinya in the third person, now I feel disturbed. Shinya where are thoughs boots..... :confused:

Holly
06-29-2005, 08:12 AM
What I need to be careful for is that I don't spend more on Pip than I do my wife. She's been wonderfully supportive of this new endeaver but I can't forget her desire to be 'Pretty in PA' as well. Therefore, before I spend one dollar on an outfit for myself I want to make sure I can get her something special as well.

PipYep.. gotta keep the wife happy. But sometimes I have to insist she buy some stuff. Go figure! Me, I'll buy stuff at the drop of a hat...which reminds me, I think I need a new one of them, too.:) I can't remember the last time I bought anything male. I think it was a pair of work shoes... over a year ago. Easily 10:1 female:male for me.

Tristen Cox
06-29-2005, 10:52 AM
Thousands over the years, Shinya has a boot, shirt , leather, corset and breast form problem, ok maybe not a problem :p

But, the dreed purge ruined that many times over. Never again........cost to much.

Wow, you can tell I'm in drab, talking about Shinya in the third person, now I feel disturbed. Shinya where are thoughs boots..... :confused:
Shinya should not post in drab, this is very disturbing to Shinya's friend. :D

Wendy me
06-29-2005, 11:03 AM
after playing husband all week ....we are so going shopping .....runs out yelling charge it....

kymmieLorain
06-29-2005, 11:45 AM
Not to much on Kymmie, but not enough either. Only drab cloths I purchase is just things I need for everyday use. the wife gets upset when I get a package from an Ebay auction, saying I always buy for myself never for her. I don't have the heart to tell her that I would if she wore what I get her more often.

Kymmie

samanthajay
06-29-2005, 11:54 AM
oh god the five finger discount :-

samanthajay
06-29-2005, 11:56 AM
Just dress as if you are pregnant, nobody searches a pregnant woman.
like the dude in the jane's addiction video :D

samanthajay
06-29-2005, 11:58 AM

you shouldn't do that hon you dont know where they have been or who has been wearing them :eek:

samanthajay
06-29-2005, 12:04 PM

its ok sweety i do it too. :p

samanthajay
06-29-2005, 12:08 PM
not alot granted i only been brave enough to go shopping for sam these last few months. but latly i have not spent alot on jay. i love hot topic. :cool:

Clare
07-04-2005, 07:44 AM
Up until recently, i have spent very little on my drab side and all my clothes are wearing out! But in the future, i will be buying fem clothes that can pass for drab mode as much as possible.

Needless to say, the big dollars will now be flowing to Christine to boost her wardrobe! Ask me again in a year's time - i'll expect a 9-1 ratio in favour of fem clothing!

Christine

mand
07-04-2005, 08:00 AM
How much have I spent?.......................Who knows?

However I do look for the bargins and I do watch the penny's closely (well most of the time :rolleyes: ), but I couldnt say how much.

love mand xxx

Jenny Rose
07-04-2005, 08:03 AM
About $1000 fem, $300 drab. Need to get that ratio up. lol

Jenny

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 02:15 PM
How much have I spent?.......................Who knows?

However I do look for the bargins and I do watch the penny's closely (well most of the time :rolleyes: ), but I couldnt say how much.

love mand xxx
Excluding DVDs love;)

mand
07-04-2005, 05:35 PM
Excluding DVDs love;)

Oh definitely excluding those Tristen, tell you what if Jane knew how much I spent in that department, well the consquences wouldnt bear thinking about :eek: .................I always take the price tags off and tell her they were on offer ;)

love mand xxx :)

Krystal Lee
07-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Way too much. In the last four years at least 15,000. Love to shop and it shows. My closet is overflowing with her stuff and just keeps crowding out his things. What a fun problem! Breast forms, bras,waistnippers, panties, corsets, garters, girdles, stockings, kneehighs, shoes, boots, blouses, pants, skirts, dresses, make up, makeovers, gas for the trips and hotel and food bills for the get away times. Gee am sure there is other stuff also. Hugs Krystal. :p

Marianne
07-05-2005, 04:01 PM
29.95 on him (a new pair of jungle boots for work), and about 500 on her in the last year.

Things like razors, shaving gel etc is for both of us, so it doesnt' count. :)

emmicd
07-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Lets say on average I spend about $100 a week for femme clothes and I buy every other week which adds up to $2,500/year. I've been dressing and buying for 10 years regularly so Maybe I've spent close to $25,000 on femme clothes. Seems hard to believe!

I also purged a lot too! That is the most expensive part. Having to replenish your wardrobe!

Emmi