PDA

View Full Version : WOW ! are you sure ?

Victoria Anne
03-31-2009, 04:38 PM
I could have been knocked over with feather. My beloved wife Mrs.GG told me that if I want to transition she will support me and not to worry she will remain my loving wife and continue to be my best supporter and help me to become ... me.
That said she has utterly terrified me with this or rather the thought of transitioning terrifies me and,well this will require a great deal of thought. I don't believe I will but I never gave it much thought because of my wife and family and lets face it the medical cost are the least concern , a new life as a woman ! a dream , a new world all together.
Even if I don't decide to transition , how amazing is it to have a wife who lends this kind of support , I am truely fortunate to have her , she is awsome.

Carole Cross
03-31-2009, 04:44 PM
Well that is wonderful news. You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful and understanding wife. This will make your decision so much easier, even if you choose not to transition. :hugs:

Kayla Shadows
03-31-2009, 04:54 PM
Yes,she is very awesome :) It was very nice reading this. You have a wonderful wife. :hugs: hugs to you both with whatever may come

Sheila
03-31-2009, 04:58 PM
Am pleased for you hun ................. I said much the same to Debs a few weeks back, and meant it ..... she is just such an amazing PERSON that I can't imagine ever being without her and it sounds as if your wife see you as one AMAZING PERSON as well:hugs:

Deborah Jane
03-31-2009, 05:00 PM
Sheila has said the same thing to me, if i ever decide to transistion she'll stay with me and support me all the way.

I never intend to transistion, but knowing how deep our feelings are for each other, if i ever changed my mind about SRS [unlikely], i know i'll always have my soulmate by my side :):hugs:

<3 Keri Lynn <3
03-31-2009, 05:05 PM
Does your wife have a younger sister? :heehee:

*Hugs*Kisses*

Victoria Anne
03-31-2009, 05:08 PM
She has two , one younger and one older both married

Deborah Jane
03-31-2009, 05:15 PM
Does your wife have a younger sister? :heehee:

*Hugs*Kisses*

Sheila does, and she's accepting of C/Ders too :D

Victoria Anne
03-31-2009, 05:27 PM
My wifes older sister won't tolerate it but her her other sister is accepting

Sophia de la luz
03-31-2009, 05:47 PM
You two must have a lot going on other then social roles in your marriage. Good work.

Kerrylee61
03-31-2009, 05:49 PM
Oh how I can relate to what you are saying about being given the unsolicited "go for the transition" thing from out of the blue from your wife.

My wife told me much the same thing a good number of years ago. I had the approval from my shrink for hormone therapy and there was nothing to stop me. Where I live, the costs of most of the surgery, drugs etc. are covered by health care believe it or not.

So why didn't I? In the end it was an age issue for me. I was about 48 at the time and even if the process went really well, I would have still been 50 or so and starting a whole new life.

If it had been offered when I was 30 I think the answer would have been different.

Good luck on your decision

Hugs
Kerry

Kelsy
03-31-2009, 06:10 PM
That is wonderful news! What a dream come true! I would hope that my wife could come to that kind of understanding and acceptance! She does support me and we are very happy, I wouldn't want to rock the boat by pushing my almost desperate need to move in that direction!

I am very happy for you :)

:hugs:Kelsy

CD Susan
03-31-2009, 06:16 PM
Yes indeed Victoria, you are so very fortunate to have such a wonderful wife. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

Di
03-31-2009, 06:27 PM
Thats wonderful....I feel the same way........:hugs:. Wanting your partner to be all they need to be.

Sally24
03-31-2009, 06:27 PM
Congratulations. Now you have the freedom and support to be you. All you have to do is figure out what that means!:heehee:

Victoria Anne
03-31-2009, 08:20 PM
I am , must have done something good in my life to deserve Mrs.M . KerryLee does bring up an interesting point I never gave concideration , age. I am 48 and starting over is an ominus task and at this age is does bear giving more thought. I am fairly sure I will not transition but just knowing I would have her support is an awsome feeling . Mrs.M knew from the start who I am , more so than I did in fact, she helped me to accept myself. I will let you know , most likely will ask advise later as this process goes on in my descion. Thank you all.

MsSamanthaErica
03-31-2009, 08:28 PM
Transition or not, you have a terrific wife and that can't be replaced...

You know how many folks say they long for understanding, but don't get it. You got it, so you are rare! Congratulations and I hope you have the strength to make the decision you need to make for yourself. Whatever you decide, having support is HUGE!! :hugs:

Michelia
03-31-2009, 09:59 PM
That is unreal.

YOu must have a tremendous marriage and that woman must love you so much.

Love her and spoil her, my friend.

Rachel Morley
03-31-2009, 10:50 PM
My beloved wife Mrs.GG told me that if I want to transition she will support me and not to worry she will remain my loving wife and continue to be my best supporter and help me to become ... me.

People tell me all the time that I am so lucky and that "I'm living the dream" and that my wife is extremely rare .... and of course she is :) .... BUT .... your wife seems even rarer to me. To actually almost encourage you to transition and still want to be your wife is ... well ... absolutely incredible! IMHO I think most wives would not be ok with staying in the marriage if their SO was to fully transition, at least that's to say that's what I think based on my personal experience.

DemonicDaughter
04-01-2009, 12:58 AM
I started dating my partner after she began transitioning but if I hadn't, I not only would have encouraged her but helped her in any way possible.

Truth is, I'm in love with her personality and who she is as an individual. I see her only as a woman and often get quite confused if there is any reference to her as male... because to me, that's not who she is.

I think you have an exceptional wife who is extremely supportive and imagine you must cherish her with all your heart. :love:

Alana65
04-01-2009, 06:17 AM
Transition or not, you have a terrific wife and that can't be replaced...

You know how many folks say they long for understanding, but don't get it. You got it, so you are rare! Congratulations and I hope you have the strength to make the decision you need to make for yourself. Whatever you decide, having support is HUGE!! :hugs:

I think you have an exceptional wife who is extremely supportive and imagine you must cherish her with all your heart. :love:

Samantha & DD put into words, what I was thinking, hun. :hugs: You've got one oustanding lady in your life. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

JoAnne Wheeler
04-01-2009, 10:16 AM
I can barely believe it - my spouse would not support me - it would be

instant divorce - you are a very, fortunate girl

JoAnne Wheeler

Sally2005
04-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Its a trick! That kind of offer from my wife would scare me. I have no plans to go that path so if she ever offered that, I'd know something was up.

Great news for you though!

2b.Lauren
04-01-2009, 11:55 AM
She obviously is a wonderful person and a rare find! It is wonderful to have the level of support and caring from your SO, having her right there beside you through out it all is a great feeling.

Patricia1
04-01-2009, 12:07 PM
You are one lucky chick. Partial transition may your answer. Try it for a year or so & measure your progress. Take it to the tipping point and decide then. Good luck!

Victoria Anne
04-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Thank you all for your kind words regarding my wife , she is a treasure. Mrs.M is the one who not only got me to accept myself but also to go on hormones and that was 18 months ago. I know know withouy reservation that her offer is genuine and her love unconditional and without bounds.
I am not sure where this will go but I do know she will be with me all the way. We/I will have to find a new councelor and endochrinologist as soon as we get moved and she will as always go with me. Our relationship is a wonderful and rare one I admit. We are true soulmates, to say I love her with every fiber of my being would be insufficiant in describing my feelings for her.

Mrs.M...GG
04-01-2009, 03:10 PM
I would like to thank each and every one of you for the very nice replies.
My wife/husband Viccy is the most wonderful, loving person anyone could meet. Viccy used to buy me a present every month on the date of my birth.
I made a stop to that. Every time I would say, " I like this or that ", I would get that. I tried to make a stop to that, but did not fully succeeded. When Viccy is home, she will do every thing for me. I am the happiest women on this earth, and the most blessed one to have Viccy. Viccy is home for a few days,when she leaves I get physically ill. We are married for 12 years now, and our love for each other is growing more and more every day. I will support my Viccy with every thing for the rest of our lives, and I hope it will be for a very long time.

Love to all, Mrs,M...GG:hugs:

Mary Jane1
04-03-2009, 07:16 PM
You are so very, very lucky. I would love to transition. With the social prejudices, family, career etc involved, it's almost (as we all know) overwhelming. But if I had a life partner / wife who would stand by and support me through it all ... I think I would. I've dreamed of living my life, not 'as a woman', but rather living it, 'being a woman' for so long.

The cost is the least of the worries. The difference betwen a new car and a nearly new used. Or a small second mortgage for personal happiness ... you get my drift.
I envy you the chance you have. Think long and hard about the pro's & con's. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Missy Tanya
04-03-2009, 07:54 PM
I agree 110%. Have a supportive SO, whether a she, or a he. Wife or friend makes crossdressing and all that goes along with it so much easier. I couldn't keep Tanya from my wife and wouldn't. Lucky for her, my wife luv's having Tanya over for dinner, out for dates, and even into the bedroom.

Now if she said I could Transition. I would love having that choice be mine. But Im happy living in the best of two worlds, Male mode and Tanya mode. But lately Tanya's been getting frisky and taking over more. I'm going to have too keep a close eye on her...

Missy Tanya