View Full Version : I'm freeeeeee!

halfman_halfamazing
04-01-2009, 05:00 AM
*creeps out*
Hiiii guys!

Well.
I did it.
And it went great!
I didnt have an appointment and i knew i wouldnt and i just felt i had to do it so i ended up telling my mom on Sunday night.
I sat her down after i watched the Kids Choice Awards (*kids these days.. huge disappointment) told her i had to talk to her. I explained how I wanted to tell her at the doctor but i couldnt cuz there was no appointment and she wanted to get into that but I cut her off, by then i was already crying like fussy baby. I asked her if my happiness was important. After she said yes I explained in order. Told her Marie and I were dating then said she was really Lisa.
Then of all things.. she was smiling!!!!
In my head i was like wtf she's smiling at how pitiful i look. Then i went on about how she makes me incredibly happy and how i wanna marry and God knows what. Then there was a short silence and i was like well say something!
Then of all things.. she said she knew!!!
Said i can't hide anything from her.
Lots of talking happened. I brought up being transgender. I had enough of her cutting my hair the way she wanted and the way she picked my clothes. Apparently she was confused. She thought i felt both male and female and she was just trying to push my feminine side. I explained to her no. Then said "i'm a boy! i'm a boy! i'm a boy!"
I think she gets it now.

And now i'm off to vacation!
Culiacan, Sinaloa! 90 degrees all week.
As i was packing my sister saw my shorts and she said who's are those? All sassy and y'know. I said mine dumbass. They look like man shorts. I know i want them too. Why so you can look like a 13 year old boy? Yeah howd you know?
As long as my mom knows and is totally cool I don't rightly care about anyone else.

deja true
04-01-2009, 05:17 AM
Halfie! That's great!

I asked her if my happiness was important.

And for an opening line, this is brilliant! What mom is gonna ever say no to that?

Way happy for you, guy! Suddenly, through your own courage, that whole veil of stress and worry drops away.

Enjoy your vacation. You've earned it!

:)

TxKimberly
04-01-2009, 05:18 AM
Good for you! It sounds as if that was a sizable weight off your shoulders.

I'm the parent of two (with a third on the way) and I'll back your mother up on the "you can't hide things from me" statement. We watch our children grow from little critters into adults. We were there when you learned to fib. We were there as you learned to fib a little better. We were also there every time you got hurt and every time you cried. We know your hurting.

Alana65
04-01-2009, 06:59 AM
Ronaldo,

I was hoping the talk with your Mom would go well, and :yahoo: it did. Congrats on taking that big step. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ze
04-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Wow...I am so happy for you right now. :D It makes me feel great to know somebody out there has jumped such a big hurdle with such a fantastic outcome!

C.J.
04-01-2009, 12:02 PM
WTG dude! The outcome couldn't of gotten much better than that, congratulations! :D

- C.J.

Thornton
04-01-2009, 03:52 PM
good for you, man! good for you.

4serrus
04-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Grats, brah

ZenFrost
04-06-2009, 12:21 PM
A late reply but that's great news! I'm glad she seems to see things and accepts you. :smilep: