PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever.....

Jennifer in CO
07-21-2004, 08:49 AM
A bit of a leading tag I guess, but it allows me to ask a funny question. Did you ever wear something you shouldn't have (while in "guy" mode)? A bra under a shirt that, in front of the mirror at home was fine, but standing at the sink in the washroom at work (under different lighting of course) showed quite well. Or that really neat top that kinda looks like a guys shirt, only to be standing in line at the market and the woman behind you has on the same blouse? I would have to say I've done it more than I would like (to be honest), but I typically wear more fem clothing than male to begin with.
Like Jenny in Montana, I usually wear fem jeans, tops and/or shoes as often as I can and usually under-dress as well while still being a "guy". I just forget sometimes or dont really pay enough attention I guess, or maybe its my sub-consious telling me Im past caring anymore, after all, a woman doesn't think about wearing a bra or it showing under a top/blouse, so why should I? OR maybe its 30+ years of cross-dressing and getting sloppy...

Did you ever....

Jen in CO

Jennifer_Ph
07-21-2004, 09:16 AM
Pantyhose. I wear them every day. With shorts. Everywhere. To work, to play, everywhere. I am not always wearing womens hose though, thanks to Comfilon. But I do from time to time.

Jenny
07-21-2004, 09:18 AM
Hi Jennifer (great name by the way),

I have had the same kinds of experiences. I have wondered how often somebody might realize or suspect that I am wearing girl's jeans or maybe seen the outline of a bra strap under my boy's shirt or even caught a glimpse of my panties peeking above my low-rise waistband and not said anything to me. As I walk around, I don't think I present an overtly feminine persona. I am fairly tall and trim and look mostly like a guy, I think. But there are those little tip-offs people could see if they paid close enough attention.

The amazing thing is no-one has ever said anything to me. I think people just don't pay too much attention to what other people are wearing (unless it's outlandish or something). If you look "normal," people are not going to come up to you and say: "Hey, aren't those girl's jeans you're wearing, buddy!!!" :D What difference does it make to them?

If we all realized this, I think we would probably feel a lot self-conscious about how we dress. ;)

ChristineRenee
07-21-2004, 10:30 AM
The scariest one for me happened a few years back. I was in a Home Depot dressed in my suit as I had come from work. (I am a suit salesman for a national department store chain) While I was browsing up and down the aisles, I felt an immediate urge to answer nature's call...the BIG nature's call, as in number 2. Now...I was wearing pantyhose under my suit and scared you-know-what-less I wasn't going to make it in time to the bathroom and...even if I did...would it be locked with someone in it or crowded or what? Well...I did make it without incident...thankfully. But I definitely filed that one under close calls and potential embarrassing moments in crossdressing!

Peace & Love,

Christine58V8