PDA

View Full Version : Just a 'Lil story

XxKatyxX
04-01-2009, 11:47 PM
Everyday that I know I will not have much to do I usually dress up en femme and just enjoy myself around the basement. I'm too nervous to go outside during the day especially since I don't have a proper wig (I'm using an old ratty halloween wig lol) But every now and then I'll go outside at night and take a walk around click clacking everywhere I go lol. I usually go out around 10:30 or later. If I had my own place I would probably dress en femme all the time except for work. I'm 22 and living in my mom's basement. (I would have moved out long ago but I had surgery and pain complications and was off work for 1 year. I'm slowly getting better. Don't get the wrong idea though, I'm not crippled or anything I just get in a lot of pain whenever I do physical work. I I'm still having trouble finding a non physical job that is enjoyable to do. But anyways.... It's kind of tricky dressing up and living in your parents basement especially if you dress as often as I do. That is if you don't want them to know. I've had so many close calls. I'll hear the door at the top of the stairs open and I'll scramble to the bathroom and lock the door and wait for my mom to throw her clothes in the wash and go back upstairs. (Thats about the only thing she ever comes downstairs for is to do laundry.) One of these days I'm probably not going to hear the door open or footsteps coming down the stairs and she's going to catch me red handed or should I say red lipped ;) Or I might just totally forget I'm dressed en femme and not hide at all. Wouldn't that totally suck? She would probably laugh and say something stupid trying to be funny lol. I know shes not against CDing infact she used to have a friend that dated a CDer and they would go out partying all the time. I guess I just would feel really weird and insecure dressed around her and thats why i'm not really open about it. I know she knows I dress but doesn't say anything to encourage me. Not that I expect her to but If she did I probably would dress around her. But that will never happen with her boyfriend around. He's a CDer hater... Infact, he's an everybody hater. There is never 1 nice thing that ever comes out of his mouth. He's 100% negative about everything. (I could go on about him but I won't)

Wow... What I had planned on writing turned into a life story lol. I guess I'll just stop there for now before it turns into a novel. Thats what happens when your bored. :heehee:

<3 Keri Lynn <3
04-02-2009, 12:34 AM
I guess Im you 3 years ago :) I live with my parents still, dress late at night, go for walks dressed in the middle of the night. My mom probably knows also it almost like were twins I guess :heehee:

*Hugs*Kisses*

Byanca
04-02-2009, 03:50 AM
Wow... What I had planned on writing turned into a life story lol.
:).

Karren H
04-02-2009, 06:21 AM
I guess Im you 3 years ago :) I live with my parents still, dress late at night, go for walks dressed in the middle of the night. My mom probably knows also it almost like were twins I guess :heehee:

*Hugs*Kisses*

And me 40 years ago... I think my mother knew too..

CharleneT
04-02-2009, 09:35 AM
Sounds like you are almost ready to let them know. I would consider doing it in a more controlled manner than an accidental discovery !

AngelicaLovesSatin
04-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Of course if you find a job working third shift, you can dress all day every day. Of course, all that time is probably what sucked me into all of this so quick.

Syndi
04-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Everyday that I know I will not have much to do I usually dress up en femme and just enjoy myself around the basement. I'm too nervous to go outside during the day especially since I don't have a proper wig (I'm using an old ratty halloween wig lol) But every now and then I'll go outside at night and take a walk around click clacking everywhere I go lol. I usually go out around 10:30 or later. If I had my own place I would probably dress en femme all the time except for work. I'm 22 and living in my mom's basement. (I would have moved out long ago but I had surgery and pain complications and was off work for 1 year. I'm slowly getting better. Don't get the wrong idea though, I'm not crippled or anything I just get in a lot of pain whenever I do physical work. I I'm still having trouble finding a non physical job that is enjoyable to do. But anyways.... It's kind of tricky dressing up and living in your parents basement especially if you dress as often as I do. That is if you don't want them to know. I've had so many close calls. I'll hear the door at the top of the stairs open and I'll scramble to the bathroom and lock the door and wait for my mom to throw her clothes in the wash and go back upstairs. (Thats about the only thing she ever comes downstairs for is to do laundry.) One of these days I'm probably not going to hear the door open or footsteps coming down the stairs and she's going to catch me red handed or should I say red lipped ;) Or I might just totally forget I'm dressed en femme and not hide at all. Wouldn't that totally suck? She would probably laugh and say something stupid trying to be funny lol. I know shes not against CDing infact she used to have a friend that dated a CDer and they would go out partying all the time. I guess I just would feel really weird and insecure dressed around her and thats why i'm not really open about it. I know she knows I dress but doesn't say anything to encourage me. Not that I expect her to but If she did I probably would dress around her. But that will never happen with her boyfriend around. He's a CDer hater... Infact, he's an everybody hater. There is never 1 nice thing that ever comes out of his mouth. He's 100% negative about everything. (I could go on about him but I won't)

Wow... What I had planned on writing turned into a life story lol. I guess I'll just stop there for now before it turns into a novel. Thats what happens when your bored. :heehee:

Sounds likewe been through the same. LOL
I too lived with Mom because of health. Got out recently over an ugly outting. She is still not talking much.

cindym5_04
04-02-2009, 02:04 PM
I've posted about this before, but here's my story and a few words of advice for you:

I lived at home for a long time, mainly because the pay wage at the job that I had sucked and I couldn't afford to move out. At least it was an honest living. Anyway, when I was young, my mom caught me several times trying on things like pantyhose and stuff like that- even once caught me totally in one of my sister's outfits. Eventually she thought I outgrew that as I started dating, etc. In general, my mom and I have always had a strained relationship.

I spent a lot of time in my room after my dad's death, being that my mom and I had nothing in common and even the tv shows I watched were far different than her taste. Because I spent so much time in my room, she figured that I MUST be on drugs. She decided to go through my closet- all of the boxes, etc that I had in there- when I wasn't home. She didn't find drugs (I've never touched them), but she did find all of my girl stuff. I'm talking several wigs, pairs of heels, underwear, makeup, skirts- the whole 9 yards. I had to sit down and have a "talk" with her about what she found.

It wasn't so much of a talk, but her berating me and saying that I'm sick, perverted, and need help. My reply (which she didn't find too funny) was that "yeah I'm sick and perverted, but the crossdressing has NOTHING to do with it". This led to me moving out not very long after.

So it sounds like your mom would be pretty accepting, although her boyfriend is not. You may want to consider sitting down and talking to her about stuff before one of them ends up finding your stuff, or like you mentioned, walking in on you dressed. Don't be surprised if something is mentioned to him about it and (you've pointed this out) that he's not very kind to you about it. I wish you the best and hope that you have a better coming out to your mom than what I did.

Sorry for the long post everyone.

JoAnne Wheeler
04-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Best thing that can happen is for you to get where you can live out on your

own - work toward that

JoAnne Wheeler

XxKatyxX
04-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Best thing that can happen is for you to get where you can live out on your

own - work toward that

JoAnne Wheeler

Already in progress... Just got to find a job fitting for me and I'm home free!
Does anyone have any suggestions for non physical jobs that are not boring or crappy? Not jobs like Mcdonalds,telemarketer etc.... Oh and I don't have my diploma yet either so it can't require it. I'm working towards getting my GED right now. (High school equivelancy)

I'm looking at getting a job at the YMCA in the youth care program. Basically I will be planning and organizing activities for kids aged 6-12 and working with them and just having fun. My friend told me about the job. And I'll get paid $12-$13/h. I've dropped off some resumes so keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

MsJanessa
04-03-2009, 06:48 AM
get your GED---concentrate on that then the job will come-- otherwise it is jobs like MacDonalds and telemarketing.-also might want to consider CD roomates---apartments are much easier to swing when two people share the expense.