PDA

View Full Version : the neighborly thing to do

ronna
06-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Ut-oh,
I'd just finished painting my toes and my legs and underarms were clean-shaven, I am wearing Lady Speed Stick, shorts, sandals, blush on my cheeks, and I've never been paler.

I'm out in the garage, cleaning up my workshop, when my neighbor comes in and wants my help putting up his basketball backboard.

Okay, I will help. He is tan, hairy and muscular, wearing nothing but track shorts and tennis shoes and I am going to help him hoist his backboard up into the air while his pretty wife in her cute miniskirt watches us.

Now there is a problem. Here I am, arms above my head as far as they will reach, struggling to keep the overhead weight balanced above me, when his wife comes up behind me and wants to help, clearly notices my girly presentation and takes a few steps back.

--to be continued...

StephanieCD
06-26-2005, 09:21 PM
The drama is unbearable!

Pip
06-26-2005, 09:23 PM
But, you could probably take her in a game of one on one and she knows it!

I would have definately gone inside and put on other attire myself but that's just me. At least you know what your neighbors are talking about tonight.

Pip

Wendy me
06-26-2005, 10:42 PM
and?????you can't leave us hanging so what happned???

Jodeeuk
06-26-2005, 10:54 PM
the earth opens up and sucks you into the twilight zone :}

Donna Delite
06-26-2005, 11:07 PM
Is this from a new soap opera "As the CD Turns" ?

mariej
06-27-2005, 01:14 AM
More more more!!!
This is like the old Saturday morning cinema!!
L&P

DanaJ
06-27-2005, 04:42 AM
.... and then the phone rang and woke you up? :)

DanaJ

pantylover1
06-27-2005, 05:45 AM
ohhhh how I hate this ..... What ...:mad:

Bernice P

Wendy me
06-27-2005, 06:35 AM
well what happened?????

ronna
06-27-2005, 07:01 AM
Sorry, girls, the battery on my laptop died just as I was writing this down.
(Pip, I did put on some tennis shoes and another shirt in case they asked me to try it out...they didn't though)

The exciting conclusion:
Well, we're holding the backboard up over our heads and we needed a third person to climb the ladder and insert the bolts. His wife graciously offered to do that, so while I stood on the ground under the ladder, up she went with the bolts, and for some reason we had a hard time getting it aligned and as she struggled with the bolts, I tried really hard not to look directly up her skirt, but I had to see that the holes lined up (on the backboard), and guess what!

She wasn't wearing any panties!
I almost dropped the damn thing and the guy's looking at me to see what I'm looking at, and my arms started to get wobbly and I broke a sweat (it's 95 degrees out) and he thinks I'm never going to get it up (the backboard), but we finally did and I had to steady the ladder as she climbed back down, and even though it doesn't sound like a thrilling story, it was thrilling for me!

I'm not expecting him to ask me to play ball but I will certainly hold the ladder for her any time!

One more thing: I am not making any of this up! And not only was she not wearing any panties, but I was! I had on my favorite pink satin panties under my cut-off shorts! And they aren't regulation!

Katie Ashe
06-27-2005, 08:00 AM
Ladders and mini skirts. OOhhhhh ya, We had a wet t-shirt contest by accident yesterday, with the pool party. What fun they had... no body had bra's on :D . I'm glad all went well, maybe you'll get invited for dinner, then you can drop your fork by mistake ;) . Must of been a heck of a day. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Katie

Sharon
06-27-2005, 09:04 AM
I think, maybe, that you are in the wrong forum. :confused:

Tiffy
06-27-2005, 10:29 AM
WTF????? Did you have to make a beer run?

Wendy me
06-27-2005, 11:10 AM
so that's what we like happy endings..............

Jodeeuk
06-27-2005, 11:21 AM
I liked my endin better

Dragster
06-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Talking about wet T-shirts Katie, I was on holiday in the USA a few years ago, and was sharing a (large) jaccuzzi in a Santa Barbara hotel with my brother and another couple. This guy comes up and asks if we mind him taking a few photographs, so we say "OK" and expect to be seen on the front cover of the house mag or something. Oh no we're not, because we then see his gorgeous blond model, wearing only white t-shirt and flesh coloured tights (water clings to hose, but runs directly of bare skin!), and she gets deeper and deeper into the water, following the photographer's instructions to stick out her butt, or her tits (which were on the large side of "ample"). As her T-shirt becomes almost completely transparent, we can't believe this is really happening in front of us! While this is going on, another couple arrive and wait on the bench because there is no room in the jaccuzzi, but when she realises what is going on, she hoist her partner up and marches him off (spoil-sport). When we get back to our room and tell our wives what we'd just seen, they didn't believe us!

Happy memories of West Coast USA,
Tony

ronna
07-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Ok, wise gurls.
This gives me an idea, if it hasn't already been done.
How about, I'll start a story, and you finish it for me?

Or the other way around?

Wendy me
07-02-2005, 06:02 PM
well ok lets hear it .......

Julie
07-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Well, I think I'm going to tour the neighborhood to see if anyone needs help putting up their pole. Er, flagpole, you know, for the 4th :D