PDA

View Full Version : chubby chicks with boobs

DeniseNJ
04-02-2009, 02:08 PM
I wonder how many have this issue, Well I have always had boobs all my life. Being chubby was the cause . But now that I am getting older I feel they have gotton much larger. For most of you girls it is a time to party. Yes I am some what hairy amd when I do shave my chest they stand out too much and look like I had implants, firm and round, they don't sag... I have great cleavage but have yet to put it to good use. Well the other day I was putting on a underwire bra and I darn near filled out the C cup, Yes I have more than a hand full. My problem is, the wife hates Denise. I enjoy going to the beach and getting some sun but I feel weird and don't dare shave all the way, Yes one boob is larger the the other my left is larger. I love to dress and love to feel feminine but in GUY mode , I mean I heep hitting things with them , cabinet and car doors , it's like they are in the way or I am not used to the bigger boobs any thoughts??? I don't work out , so that isn't causing the groath.

<3 Keri Lynn <3
04-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Since I'm still young like I say all the time, Losing weight I hope my breasts stay bigger then normal, that happens a lot when large people lose a lot of weight fast, so on top of that I can already fill a C-cup easily so if it stays as I get smaller my figure will be great :)

*Hugs*Kisses*

Karren H
04-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Well my left one is larger too!! But if they are larger than you would expect for you size I'd go see a doctor and specifically have a blood test and have your pitutary gland checked.. For prolactin levels! Any weird head aches? I have a pitutary gland tumor that produces the female hormone Prolactin which enlarger your breasts and may cause milk production... And there can be other medical causes of Gynecomastia including cancer!! I'd google that and do some more reasearch... Then see you primary care physician if you have any concerns!!

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Wow we may be on to something here, my left boob is a little bigger also. Karen gives great advise, mine has always been from gynocomastia but I also helped them along with herbals and creams so i am really pleased with the outcome. They only get in the way if you don't like them other wise they are fantastic!!!!

JoAnne Wheeler
04-02-2009, 04:41 PM
CHECK IT OUT - I know of at least two straight as an arrow males who

recently DIED from breast cancer - it can and does happen - get checked out

JoAnne Wheeler