PDA

View Full Version : Love all the help and talking about cd

nicole 555
04-03-2009, 01:48 AM
This is the best thing that happen to me was finding you guys thanks

Trinity K
04-03-2009, 01:56 AM
that is great everyone here loves to help i have got a lot of good ideas so far. plus i love to help when i can. that why my wife and i came up with a yahoo group to do are part if any one one would like to look at it my link is in my profie
trinity

Teri Jean
04-03-2009, 02:06 AM
Nicole, although I have been here for just a short time I have to agree with you in that there are so many loving sisters here that are willing to help. And although we are new to the forum and or CDing we can share our thoughts and experiences too. Huggs to you, Keli.

nicole 555
04-03-2009, 02:09 AM
From the outside you would never think that their were so many the same as you

Deb The Brunette
04-03-2009, 02:19 AM
This is the best thing that happen to me was finding you guys thanks

Yeah just got to agree...... this is the best, what a great bunch of people there are here.. Just can't wait to chat to some of them, I've always felt a little isolated until now

nicole 555
04-03-2009, 02:20 AM
Same here

<3 Keri Lynn <3
04-03-2009, 02:25 AM
I've been on here just over a week now and have made several friends and have really found myself to who I am :heehee:

Throwing out a heart filled thanks to everyone :love:

*Hugs*Kisses*

Tasha McIntyre
04-03-2009, 02:47 AM
I've been here 6 months, and what a journey of discovery it has been. Finding this place = finding myself :)

All I had to do was read and read some more and ask a few questions along the way.

Tash :)

RobertaM
04-03-2009, 06:53 AM
I too am new, and this site has been a great complement to my journey.
What I like best two fold.
1. the general positiveness of everyones posting. We all share a common bond, for some of us finding balance is a challenge, this site helps.
2. that you are not alone, Emagine being a xd 50- or 100 years ago. omg. No offense to the age challenged ladies. hey im no spring chicken my self. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. WHAT GREAT FEELING. sniff sniff, my eyes are actually watering.

I have no idea who the founder of this site is, but THANK YOU.

JoAnne Wheeler
04-03-2009, 07:32 AM
That is how I felt when I found all these wonderful sisters !

JoAnne Wheeler