PDA

View Full Version : Being outside topless

amy canada
04-03-2009, 01:59 AM
Can any of you go outside topless, or does it feel like you're a woman who's exposing her breasts?

I can never go outside without a t-shirt on, because that's kind of how I feel. It's also because I have really bad acne scars on my chest and shoulders that I'm embarrassed about, not to mention the fact that I also have big man boobs because of all my extra weight.

And speaking of being topless, when you come out of the shower, do you wrap your body with a towel like how women do it, so as to not expose your breasts?

jasmine87xoxo
04-03-2009, 02:02 AM
I tend to have difficulty going shirtless, ive never been able to put my finger on why though. As far as the towel thing goes no Im all about getting dry fast because I have a fairly long after shower routine to get through.

<3 Keri Lynn <3
04-03-2009, 02:06 AM
when you come out of the shower, do you wrap your body with a towel like how women do it, so as to not expose your breasts?

Yes!, I don't know, it just feels right I also do the headwrap since my hair is kinda long, my mom showed me how to do it when I colored my hair :heehee:

*Hugs*Kisses*

_Michele_
04-03-2009, 02:07 AM
On my backyard... Yes, I like it! It's a big trill with my breasts bra... :heehee:

DawnRodgers
04-03-2009, 02:10 AM
Yes, have gone topless a lot. Pool parties, sports activities. Since my "breasts" are what I consider normal male breasts it's not a problem. I am totally hairless on my body and keep it that way and have marks across the bottomof my "breasts" where many years ago I taped on a pair of seed filled breasts and left them on overnight. When I took of the tape in the morning they peeled a layer of skin with it and I still have a notocable mark under each breast. Just have to live with it and, strangely, nobody has ever mentioned it or the fact that I have no hair on my body.
I do find that as I get older they are starting to look and feel fuller. I constantly play with my nipples and they are usually always hard and stiff. I like to feel them rub my upper arms as I move my arms.

Adrianna_Sofia
04-03-2009, 03:35 AM
Living in Hawaii, it's hard not to go topless...unless of course I'm wearing a sarong over my string bikinis...now that...would be...awkward:o

Senban
04-03-2009, 03:48 AM
Amy Canada said - "Can any of you go outside topless, or does it feel like you're a woman who's exposing her breasts?"

That's exactly what it feels like in my case.

Diane Smith
04-03-2009, 04:03 AM
Interesting question. I have always felt uncomfortable about going topless, whether it be at the pool, in the locker room at school, or in "shirts & skins" games in PE, back to the time I was a very small child. I always felt I had (or should have) a female's chest and nipples, and should have the same right they did to keep them from being exposed -- even though there was nothing (physically) feminine about them until very recent years.

Exposing my chest just gives me the willies, always has.

- Diane

epsxyblkm
04-03-2009, 04:03 AM
I find it hard to go topless. Being blessed with a natural C pair, I only get hassle.

kellycan27
04-03-2009, 04:23 AM
can't go topless......i have implants, well i did go topless when I was down in the bahamas, and I do it in my private backyard while sitting by the pool.Can't while out in the general public.
Someone mentioned wraping a towel around yourself when you get out of the shower... funny thing is, yes I do do that,but have never really thought about it. I live by myself, so it's not like someone would see me:heehee:

<----- See, no tan lines

Jenniferpl
04-03-2009, 05:06 AM
Not a problem for me. I have nothing to cover up. flat as a board.

Karren H
04-03-2009, 06:27 AM
My breasts are too large to do that!! All the elderly neighbors would go into cardiac arrest!! Lol.

deja true
04-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Oddly...I never had a problem going topless when I was a sasquatch...and I mean monkey hairy...ew!

But now that I've taken to being hair-free everywhere, I never go out topless...I even wear long sleeve T-shirts most of the time now to keep that farmer's tan thing from happening.

Juliemckay
04-03-2009, 07:24 AM
I haven't been outside topless in over 6 months...

Winter in Michigan

JoAnne Wheeler
04-03-2009, 07:31 AM
It would be very rare for me to go outside topless in my male persona

JoAnne Wheeler

boardpuppy
04-03-2009, 07:49 AM
I have always worn a T-shirt, be it in H.S.'s skin/shirt games, barracks, swimming pool (even know) or working outside. Know in private that has always been another matter. That is interesting, food for though.

Hugs,
Alice

Kristen Kelly
04-03-2009, 08:10 AM
Too cold to go topless now but give it a month and will be back to nude beach. Two years on HRT have given me a full B cup, and my own long hair doen't cover them yet so otherwise out in public it's at least a sheer top if I really want to be naughty.

Lesley Ann
04-03-2009, 08:21 AM
No I don't think I could go topless, having developed a natural 36B breasts.
To give you some idea of my problem (I am not complaining) on Wednesday I went to my club wearing a thin white crew neck sweater (size 14 uk) when I took off my coat and sat down with the 'boys' an old friend said "That's the best pair of ***s I've seen today!" The moment soon past, but I can imagine what would be said if I went topless. Actually I was rather pleased with myself.:)
Lesley Ann

Patricia1
04-03-2009, 09:46 AM
I agree with so many of you. My bottom line is no topless. I've always felt awkward taking off my shirt in public, at the pool, the doctor's, the gym, etc. I have large breasts and they kind of jiggle & sway, so when I do take off my top, I usually fold my arms and jump into the pool or otherwise hide my embarrassment. God tends to be the old-Testament type God for me, he gives you what you want but in the wrong package: boobs on a man, hair on your ears and back but less on your head, etc.. What a comedian!

Angie G
04-03-2009, 09:53 AM
I can go topless with no problems I have very small boobs they are just little bumps. It showing my hairless armpits yhat Hard.:hugs:
Angie

2b.Lauren
04-03-2009, 09:55 AM
For me it is really sort of embarrassing to go out topless as a male. I am overweight and my tummy is like that of a Buddha. Loosing weight has helped me to be more confident, but still not too happy about it. When at the beach in the summer unless I am getting in the ocean I have a t-shirt on. Once out of the water the shirt goes back on. Same for the pool. I also get some jokes about my moobs, mainly from my family, but I kind of like them myself.

BrendaDaniel70
04-03-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm with Lauren. I would do it if I were a little more in shape. I don't think I would have a problem otherwise.

Juliemckay
04-03-2009, 11:15 AM
I'm almost never topless outside. This is mostly due to a sun allergy. I can't be in the sun for more than a few minutes or I'll get red itchy bumps all over the exposed skin.

donnadawn
04-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Because I don't have the greatest figure, I'm about 25 pounds over weight, I tend not to go topless and since my surgery to remove a kidney, which left a scar from one side of my beely to the other, I'm a lot less likely to show my breasts that I keep clean shaven.

Leanne2
04-03-2009, 02:59 PM
I'm between an A and B cup so I never go topless. Last summer my wife and I stayed at a resort for a few days. An old man was walking and sitting by the pool topless. His man boobs were disgusting. I'll only swim if my top is covered with a T-shirt. That should be the law for man boobs in public. Leanne

Samantha43
04-03-2009, 03:04 PM
We go to the lake almost every weekend in the Summer. I rarely wear a top. I don't want a farmers tan. I have a great male body for my age (not so great for crossdressing....:sad:...), so it isn't a problem.

trisha59
04-03-2009, 03:15 PM
I cover up in the interest of health, that sun is dangerous:heehee: See I knew I couldn't say it with a straight face. I wear a shirt in kindness to others I don't want to subject them to my naked top.

TJ Tresa
04-03-2009, 04:05 PM
During the summer when outside yes I go topless, I shave my chest and underarms year round as we as my legs, and I wear shorts. the only thing that makes me selfconcious is when i worn a bra before pulling my shirt off the little red lines on the skin where the straps were sometimes show for a while and I have to be carefull.

Cristi
04-03-2009, 06:26 PM
I've always been uncomfortable going topless. Now I take part in a sport with a bunch of other guys where we are all changing before or after. I've used to the 'topless' thing, but I STILL have to be careful to not wear a bra within a few hours of pulling my shirt off. Even without the bra itself, I've noticed that the telltale indentations from the straps and band last a long time!

beenherelongtime
04-03-2009, 10:21 PM
even as a young lad, i never liked to go topless, nor did i like the look of only wearing an undershirt as i tought it made me look like a tough.

helenr
04-03-2009, 10:28 PM
interesting subject. when I was about 12 I dispised when our soccer team side was designated 'skins'. I didn't have much of a chest, but not flat chested and my nipples have always been a bit larger. Now 50 years later and as a result of anti androgens and some patch use I have the 'classic' (38A)tubular or snoopy breasts so going topless is surely awkward! I suppose I could wear one of the oversize sleeveless shirts that hide the girls, but when wet, I don't know. never thought I might find myself in a 'wet T shirt contest'! I would lose, but how awkward!

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-03-2009, 10:35 PM
i go topless,,but i have to push down the waist band of my pantyhose so its under the waist band of my shorts....
i have a pepsi gut...

i have follow up questions,,,,,can a female whos had both breasts removed go topless in public????
why can a man with "man boobs" go topless but if hes on mones for breast growth he cant go topless??????

breasts have NOTHING to do with sex,,,going topless shouldnt be a problem no matter where you live.....

Cristi
04-03-2009, 11:24 PM
i have follow up questions,,,,,can a female whos had both breasts removed go topless in public????
why can a man with "man boobs" go topless but if hes on mones for breast growth he cant go topless??????

Whoever said that the laws or social expectations make SENSE? There are a LOT of puritanical laws and social norms that, if closely looked at, make no sense at all.

For what it's worth: in Vermont where I live, there is no law against public nudity of any kind as long as it is not provocative or sexual. So a woman can go topless without breaking any laws. The only issue would be if she could do so while feeling safe... but it has been known to happen, and I don't think a topless woman would draw much more attention than a man in a dress :eek:

Every Summer, we have various groups (usually teens who want to be rebelious) who hang out naked.

The 'locals' all know the law, so take things in stride. But the out-of-staters really do a double-take!

msginaadoll
04-04-2009, 12:00 PM
I am at the beach a lot during the summer. Love to wear bathing suit and gen topless. I do need to work on getting my sixpack back. My mcdonalds diet has given me a bit of a belly. Also more concerned about back hairs now.

Christina Horton
04-04-2009, 12:19 PM
When I am dressed in drab I have no prob going top less. I like the male side of me as well as the female side. I am comfortable in my own skin i guess. I would like to get breast implants but not untill I can dress at lest 70 to 80 % of the time. As for the towlel well i live alone so once i have dryed myself i just go to my room naked. so that me all over.lol. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-04-2009, 01:31 PM
I could never get away with it, my boobs are way to feminine and I do not want to be an exhibitionist. I guess legally nobody could complain since if I did it I would be in drab mode, but a lot of GG's would be mad since I do have pretty nice boobs.