PDA

View Full Version : Cutie pie

Stephanie Mancini
06-27-2005, 07:38 AM
Just back from a little shopping expedition into town and spotted the most drop dead gorgeous, must have, cutie pie toepost summer mules a girl could possibly wish for, now what girl could possibly resist temptations like this on the other side of a shop window, i just had to have them, i'm sure you all know the feeling girls its just so hard to resist all the goodies on display for us femme fatales, tried them on in store and their perfect for my summer days out and much easier to walk in too, what was the last must have item you bought like this girls to give you a hot flush

Steph

uknowhoo
06-27-2005, 08:37 AM
A coupla weeks ago I saw a leopard print mini I just had to have. Though I usually do try stuff on, I didn't have the time at the store. Got home tries it on and wouldn'tya know it was just a tad tight, even with my corset. Oh well, it only cost me $3 at the thrift shop.

Emily Ann Brown
06-27-2005, 08:42 AM
Shoes, what else ???? This pair of gold toe post 3" heels with rhinestones all over the clear foot strap. I HAD to have them. I call them my princess **** shoes because I alternate feeling like one or the other when I have them on.
Still get goosebumps thinking about them sitting there in the closet calling out my name.............

Emily Ann

CharleneCD
06-27-2005, 11:01 AM
My boots I ordered the other day. When Bunny said she would buy them for me I justr got so excited.

Wendy me
06-27-2005, 11:04 AM
a pair of jeans that were a size too small for me and fit veary nicly.....