PDA

View Full Version : A "Dress Rehearsal"?

Veronica Lacey
04-04-2009, 01:45 AM
My wife and I have been together for almost 15 years, married for almost 10 of those. Disclosure to her about my dressing came within the first month of knowing her, a tenuous decision at the time yet for sure it had to be done. While she is not a fan of my dressing (no cosmetics of any kind nor wig, just clothing) she has thus known all along and accepts that dressing is something I enjoy. She does not want to see me dressed in skirts and heels et al but knows I dress when she is out. She is quite understanding as things go and for this I am forever thankful.

Just the same…I yearn for experimenting with just how much I want to dress. All the time? A few hours at a time? Am I into dressing more for a sexual rush or as much for the feel and relaxation I gain from it? I know I wish to remain indoors but other than that I am not sure how far it will go.

One experiment my wife has recently agreed to participate in (wow! :daydreaming:) involves having all my male clothing locked up in a room downstairs for a weekend while she is away at her mother’s. I would keep an emergency male outfit padlocked in a travel bag at the door (with my keys and some cutters on top) but both the key to that bag and the room with my male clothes would be on my wife’s key ring. This would force me to remain en femme for the entire weekend from around 4pm Friday to after 6 on Sunday evening. I plan to do a good shopping trip soon to prepare some new outfits and lingerie and will have all female attire hanging nicely in my armoire and in the dresser drawers for that weekend . I am quietly excited about it all.

Do any of you have similar desires/ideas/fantasies that you plan to undertake or hope to try one day? Any challenges you might suggest while I am “stuck” that weekend? Would love to read of any ideas. :)

kellycan27
04-04-2009, 01:56 AM
Sounds like a great weekend... What would you do if you decided that you really like it and WANT to do it ALL of the time? Just curious.
talk about an experiment gone wrong

Emily01
04-04-2009, 02:14 AM
(no cosmetics of any kind nor wig, just clothing) :)

my only suggestion is to renegotiate this item......lol

yeah, it's probably just me, but i have to tell you the whole enchilada just seems to taste better.

other than that it sounds like you better be well stocked for food if you aren't venturing outside.

i admire your bride her helpfulness to you, and hope you have a delightful weekend!

Alana65
04-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Sounds like a great weekend... What would you do if you decided that you really like it and WANT to do it ALL of the time? Just curious.
talk about an experiment gone wrong

I agree with Kelly.........sounds like an awesome weekend, but what happens next if you get stuck in a permanent "Pink Fog" and it won't let go ?

deja true
04-04-2009, 06:25 AM
Ummm...can I take a different tack here?

If she's really anti-participation (and possibly really hiding the fact that just doesn't like the idea of it at all), could it be that she's trying little aversion therapy experiment on you?

You know...like when you catch an eight year old with a cigarette, you make him smoke a whole pack till he gets sick.

Just thinkin...! No insult intended...

:straightface:...:strugglin...:straightface:

Sedona
04-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Hi Veronica, an interesting experiment. I'm in a similar relationship. Wife is fine with clothes for the most part. Not so fine about makeup.

Since we've been together, I've had a couple of opportunities to dress fully for an extended period when she's out of town. I took time off from work, got waxed, salon acrylics, the whole deal. It was really fun, but by the end of my seven or eight days, I got pretty sick of it all, and found myself not dressing for a few months afterwards.

Wasn't part of any plot by my wife (then girlfriend), just the way it went for me. You may discover something similar? Or not?

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

Angie G
04-04-2009, 08:25 AM
Have a great weekend I just hope you can go back the way it was. Good luck hun.:hugs:
Angie

Veronica Lacey
04-04-2009, 09:46 AM
Ummm...can I take a different tack here?

If she's really anti-participation (and possibly really hiding the fact that just doesn't like the idea of it at all), could it be that she's trying little aversion therapy experiment on you?

You know...like when you catch an eight year old with a cigarette, you make him smoke a whole pack till he gets sick.

Just thinkin...! No insult intended...

Hi deja true...
No insult taken, of course. :) This little experiment is of my own design, really, and may become just the first of several such undertakings. My wife is being sweet and saying sure, I can accommodate this for you. Yes, if I dropped it for life she would be ok with that but she is really good about it all even though we don't see eye to eye.

The idea of this weekend is pretty much as you, Alana 65 and kellycan27 suggest. I wish to test just how much I want to dress. Although it has been a "hobby" of mine for a good 25 years I do wonder where my heart truly lies when I dress. I know I enjoy dressing and I know it is a comfortable feeling even in heels. I also know that the feeling can self terminate quickly during those times when I derive a sexual release from it (not always but it does.) This arrangement will hopefully push beyond that and offer a new perspective on what I enjoy about it.

I am wondering if there are other side ideas I should be trying while like this for the weekend. Any other discussion is welcome. :thinking:

<3 Keri Lynn <3
04-04-2009, 10:05 AM
I am wondering if there are other side ideas I should be trying while like this for the weekend. :thinking:

I would say try going all out, find a cheap and decent wig, "ninja" some of your wife's makeup and just try living like a female since you have the opportunity, when she gets back you'll just have to hide the wig :heehee:

I did the same thing a few weeks ago cause my parents were out of town and spent 4 days dressed, It felt like it wasn't enough because its never been a sexual thing to me, I just love women's cloths!

Enjoy being yourself! :hugs:

*Hugs*Kisses*

Missy Tanya
04-04-2009, 10:23 AM
A few years ago, I and the wife left for a long weekend camping. During the week before I removed all male items from the motor home and replaced them with Tanya's. Then dress only in sweat pants and tee shirt to get out of the house and drive out of the area. Stopped at a large parking lot and change into Tanya. Drove up to the camping area, spend the entire weekend in dress. Was a ball, walked up to the pay booth and filled out envelope with Tanya's info, took walks on the beach, sat by fire at night, took many pictures and change outfits many times. Was soo relaxing to wake up in the morning and see pretty nails first thing, put makeup on, decide what to wear, and just be a girl for the weekend.

Just remembering it now, need to plan another trip. I guess the more I have been dressing around the home, and lately out of the house, I don't need to have an excuse. I just do it.. The special times make good memories..

Missy Tanya

JoAnne Wheeler
04-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Sounds like a great opportunity to me - go for it

JoAnne Wheeler

Veronica Lacey
04-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Thank you for the replies. Hope to think of some more ideas. :)

Ruth
04-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Having a weekend en femme sounds just fine, but the business of having the male things under lock and key sends a slight message to me that there is another game being played here.
Could be fun though if it goes anywhere.

Veronica Lacey
04-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Having a weekend en femme sounds just fine, but the business of having the male things under lock and key sends a slight message to me that there is another game being played here.
Could be fun though if it goes anywhere.

Hi Ruth...

It is more of an exercise than a game, really. I witness that there are many here who are comfortable being en femme 24/7, some who don the silken dainties but once every few months and many who are some where in between.

I know I will not want to be into dressing 24/7 for life (I just like being a guy too much) but I have craved the opportunity to have no option but to wear such things for a few days straight. This will allow me to examine my thoughts when I cannot easily revert back to male mode for whatever reason. I suspect that many here who are en femme 24/7 have that same mind set - that they just cannot go back to male mode as it dos not suit their needs or who they are. Currently this seems the closest I can come to experiencing and perhaps understanding that mode.

Thanks for the input!

JenniferR771
04-04-2009, 10:29 PM
And Veronica, this sounds so exciting! And don't forget to paint your nails. Make sure the remover is locked in the bag. If you have the nerve to go out, wouldn't acrylics look nice?

Rachel E
04-04-2009, 11:43 PM
I have been dressing since i was around 14 or 15 years old. I will be 77 yrs young come this next July. I was married in Jul of 1955 and never told my wife of my desire to dress and until her death i beleive that she never knew about it. I have since gotten married again and after i hadd met my current wife when we were first going together i told her all about my desire to dress. I had her read several item that had been published on the subject of Transgender and/or Cross Dressing. Her comments were that it was a part of me and when i go out with the local group and i kiss here by, she tells me that she does not kiss ladies. We do joke about it but by and larg she is fine with my dressing. Last fall we spoke about me getting my ears pierced and she told me that she did not want me to do it to what i thought that until her mother had passed away. Well it was a month after that date i did get both of my ears and some small gold studs incerted. When i got home she then told me that she realy did nnot wamt me to do it. I said well in that case i would take them out and let them heal and fill back in. She told me to leave them in and to make sure i did not get any infection in them. I still have them in. I dress when i can and mainly on Thursday evening when our local group gets together at a local pub..
LOL to all....Racheh E, Spokane Wa[[smile]]:hugs:

Rachel E
04-04-2009, 11:44 PM
I have been dressing since i was around 14 or 15 years old. I will be 77 yrs young come this next July. I was married in Jul of 1955 and never told my wife of my desire to dress and until her death i beleive that she never knew about it. I have since gotten married again and after i hadd met my current wife when we were first going together i told her all about my desire to dress. I had her read several item that had been published on the subject of Transgender and/or Cross Dressing. Her comments were that it was a part of me and when i go out with the local group and i kiss here by, she tells me that she does not kiss ladies. We do joke about it but by and larg she is fine with my dressing. Last fall we spoke about me getting my ears pierced and she told me that she did not want me to do it to what i thought that until her mother had passed away. Well it was a month after that date i did get both of my ears and some small gold studs incerted. When i got home she then told me that she realy did nnot wamt me to do it. I said well in that case i would take them out and let them heal and fill back in. She told me to leave them in and to make sure i did not get any infection in them. I still have them in. I dress when i can and mainly on Thursday evening when our local group gets together at a local pub..
LOL to all....Racheh E, Spokane Wa:hugs:

TJ Tresa
04-04-2009, 11:59 PM
I have to agree with about everyone It sound like a great weekend. Best of luck with it.

Dragster
04-05-2009, 07:59 PM
There is a logistical problem Veronica. If she's going to lock up all your male clothes while she's away, you'll have to be in female clothes when she leaves and when she returns, and you say she doesn't want to see you dressed. Unless you're going to be naked on both occasions!

Tony