PDA

View Full Version : My frist group outting!!!!!! ;)

Christina Horton
04-04-2009, 12:09 PM
hay girls , well the last time i was home i outed myself at work and had the best day as Christina ever. This time i went out with a small group of people (not Crossdressers) . It's a meetup group i found on the internet, they get together to like go to movies or dinner , clubs e.t.c. this one is a friday saturday leisure group for the Vancouver area hear.I have been a member for a little while and have not been home to go to some of the plained outings , this time i knew i would be here so i said i would attend this one. The plain was to go see the moive Monsters vs Aliens . I was going to see it anyway , so i figgered why not. I have only been out with a friend once. Since these people don't know me as mike i thought it would be neet to have friends that just Christina's friends. On the site i posted my pic, they all can make a judment call for themselfs. 5 wound up coming. 3 girl's a brother and sister and two other girl's. we meet at 6 o'clock in front of chapters book store. I got there at 5:45. no one was there then , the movie started at 7 for the 3D one that is. On the meet up site the girl who put this all together did not post her pic so i did not know what she looked like. I sat on the bench she said she'd be near and waited. I honstly did not think they would come. Well that my story........ oh what you want to know how the night went...okkkkkk.
The girl whom put this toghther at 1 min after 6 came up to me on the bench and asked "Christina?" I looked up and saw Crystal and Brian (the borther and sister) . They introduced them selfs , and we waited for the other 3 to show up. We talked and I told Crystal that i was looking for her but the fact that she had no pic for me to know what she looked like i could not have known who she was aside from going up to all the girls in the area and asking them "are you crystal?" .......
Well at about 6:25 we decided to not wait for bre, Sarah , Lisa, Crystal, Brian and I went to get our tickets. We went into the theare and found our seats. There were not many people there yet but I knew that on a firday it would be packed, and at show time it was. Well the 3d on this movie was the best i have ever seen. I allmost flinched 2 or 3 times.The paddle ball and the beniging was good. allmost felt like it hit me in the head lol. To say the lest the movie was great . After the moive we went out side into the mall and tryed to figger out where to go to get something to eat. we decided to go to a tai food. We talked, and I explained why I crossdress and so on. They loved the fact that I came as Christina , They asked a hole bunch of Q's and i gave them truthfull replies. All and all i had a good time and chock up another frist for Christina (frist time out in a group, frist friends with Christina 3 time out to dinner ,) so a lot of frist's.
Well there you go i hoe you liked it. OH to the girl or girls out there whom have in the past said that you think i am full of sh$t well I don't lie here. Its all true .
See you all at the moive's LOL. Go and see this one it a very good laugh, lots of fun at this one!!!!!!!!
HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Crysten
04-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Great story!! Awesome to see you getting out in public and interacting with people. Wish I could do that :)

But you forgot the golden rule - R comes before I except after F (First instead of Frist).

Good luck!!

Crysten

Michelia
04-04-2009, 02:05 PM
That just sounds like so much fun. It also sounds like a cool city, too.

I know Montreal is pretty liberal and accepting. Is it the same out west?

I have always wanted to go out there. One day I will make it.

Sam-antha
04-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Now that is a real, brave, fun way of meeting real people. Just like real people normally do. But then you went as a real person.
Did you give yourself out, or did they guess ?

~Samm

CD Susan
04-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Nice story Christina. It is nice to know that you are getting out and having fun. It sure beats sitting at home "all dressed up with no place to go".

SuzanneS
04-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Nice story Christina. It is nice to know that you are getting out and having fun. It sure beats sitting at home "all dressed up with no place to go".
I couldn't have said that better myself!

Awesome story Christina.

Suzanne

Persephone
04-05-2009, 01:17 AM
Congratulations CHristina! Sounds like you had a great time!

Christina Horton
04-05-2009, 09:23 AM
That just sounds like so much fun. It also sounds like a cool city, too.

I know Montreal is pretty liberal and accepting. Is it the same out west?

I have always wanted to go out there. One day I will make it.

I am not sure about the States but , In Canada it is better in western Canada. About 20 or so years ago i was in Moncton NB on the east coast. I was not out to my family, we were there to vist my grandperents, may they rest in peace. I was into long eveing gowns , I went to this bridal shop , I tood them I was looking for a gown for a wedding LOL. they told me that I could not try on a dress. I could buy one without trying it on but they would not let me try one on. It was the same in most dress shops not just the 3 bridal shops. 2 shops allowed me to but they did so grudingley. That was 20 or so years ago it might be better now . I never had a prob here excepet in one bridal shop. They said I could not try on dresses cuz men sweet drifferntly then women do. If that happened today I would bring up a stink of my own and maybe sue them for driscmation. It should be better out east but , It was allways good here.

Now that is a real, brave, fun way of meeting real people. Just like real people normally do. But then you went as a real person.
Did you give yourself out, or did they guess ?

~Samm

Well we were talking and after the movie when we were haveing supper I asked them if they were ok with the fact I was a crossdersser, they all said that they were fine with it. It did take them a little time to figger it out. My voice it my weak part I have been finding out.So I guess it was a bit of both, my telling them and them guessing. They still treated me like a woman so it's not a prob. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Christina Horton
04-05-2009, 09:32 AM

I couldn't have said that better myself!

Awesome story Christina.

Suzanne

Why do the two of you not just go out. I gotta tell you if you can find a way it's like floating on :c9: I undrestand that you girls might not be able to go out but, you would find that it is heven and love it, even if you have a bad experince it is well worth it. good Luck dears, HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

grace@4
04-05-2009, 09:33 AM
thats sounds cool hope you enjoyed love x::::)

Leslie Mary S
04-05-2009, 12:51 PM
A good feminine voice is hard to do.
We are not equipped with the right length and thickness of vocal cords.
The wispy voice I have, and occasionally still use, is almost too Marlyn Monroe-ish fake.
I am learning to talk normal but in a higher octave.
I have know tall woman and they too have a very deep and masculine voice.
The other secret is not how you speak, but what you say. Both a man and woman can say the identical same words but the woman will say it differently and with different body language hand action.

Christina Horton
04-05-2009, 09:35 PM
A good feminine voice is hard to do.
We are not equipped with the right length and thickness of vocal cords.
The wispy voice I have, and occasionally still use, is almost too Marlyn Monroe-ish fake.
I am learning to talk normal but in a higher octave.
I have know tall woman and they too have a very deep and masculine voice.
The other secret is not how you speak, but what you say. Both a man and woman can say the identical same words but the woman will say it differently and with different body language hand action.

YA i am very fem when I talk , my voice is about 70 % good it needs to be at I would say 85 % at least to be passable. I also put a little touch on my S's so it sounds more fem. I might get it one day but for now everybody treats me like a woman so it really does not matter. I am happy with my CD life, I just need to get out of trucking and find a 9 to 5 or start my own biss so I can dress 24/7 and have fun all the time. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

JoAnne Wheeler
04-07-2009, 02:22 PM
The best of everything - fun - courage - acceptance - tolerance - a great

atmosphere - it is so encouraging to see young people that accept and

tolerate and support - the opposite of my generation

JoAnne Wheeler

RobertaM
04-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Well done Gurl, send me a PM , we should try to hook up for coffee. See if we can drag out some other van gurls. Roberta

Christina Horton
04-08-2009, 01:04 AM
Well done Gurl, send me a PM , we should try to hook up for coffee. See if we can drag out some other van gurls. Roberta

I have been trying it seem to be hard , they just don't want to meet. Is it the way I smell? I will pm you so the next time I am in town we can hock up. see you then hun HUGGS :hugs: :canada: