PDA

View Full Version : At what age did you own your own skirt?

Elinor
07-21-2004, 12:19 PM
I wore my first dress [my sisters] at age four, my mum made me wear it.
I tried on my sisters skirts at around twelve.
At around sixteen or seventeen I worked in a garage and we had bags of clothes [rags] to mop up oil.
Well when no one was looking I would steal a skirt and take it home with me at last my own skirts to wear.
The first skirt I bought myself I would have been about 24.
Now I have slips: skirts lots; a dress, nightgown, Maid's dress, wigs and high heels, & petticoats. + a large makup kit.
At 52 I bought a skirt for myself from a shop in person.
I find the internet great for crossdressing.
I first bought my own skirt at 24 but owned my own skirt at around 16 which I found in the bag of clothes we used for oil. I put the skirts to better use. :D

Christine1960
07-21-2004, 02:16 PM
I bought my first skirt and blouse at age 21 from Montgomery Wards with my own charge card. I just walked to women's section (just like a lady would) and picked out a outfit. Of course I even put it in front of me to make sure the size and length was right, while in boy mode. ;)
Christine :)

Gerbil
07-21-2004, 02:26 PM
I had skirts I would wear earlier but my first purchace was in 1991 when I was 16. I bought two of them one short plaid one and a long flowy flowery one. I had a friend with me and she helped me pick them out. Despite a late groath spirt I had I still can fit into them!

Jocee
07-21-2004, 02:26 PM
I moved out of my parent's house at 17, and bought some of my first clothing..... a skirt (a really ugly plaid, as I remember) was part of that first purchase.... it was gone a few weeks later in the first of many purges....

dressboy
07-21-2004, 07:22 PM
i bought my first pair of granny panties at age 12 i always liked the feel of panties when i had to help with laundry i wore only panties till age 16 than i snuck into a girlfriends closet and tried on dresses and such than in my first marriage i wore panties and lingerie with my first wife's knowledge. than after the divorce(my crossdressing was not the cause of our divorce) i started buying all different types of lady's clothing. than with girlfriends i hid it until meeting my present wife and told her when things started becoming serious between us. she had a difficult time accepting as she was raised in a baptist bible belt, and it was quite a journey to where we are now, but now i have her support to explore this side of myself . dressboy

Missy
07-22-2004, 06:27 AM
I got my first dress when i was about 21 and married, wife got upset for she said I had better dresses and cloths then her.

Jennifer_Ph
07-22-2004, 07:06 AM
My own skirt? I guess I'd have to say somewhere around 20. I am 36 now. I used to get fem clothes at thrift stores because it seemed easier to be anonymous, but now I just get them off the rack. Try them on if it looks necessary. It's amazing how scared I was 16 years ago and how today I don't even bat an eye.

Teddie
07-22-2004, 10:35 AM
Hmmm. I guess it was after we were married, so it would have to be around 21 or 22 Can't remember what it was. But, knowing me back then it was sexy. :)