PDA

View Full Version : Found at book sale

JoAnnDallas
06-27-2005, 11:54 AM
I was at a book sale this morning and found a great book. It is called "The Complete Beauty Book", by Helen Foster. It was only $2.99 and is really great. It explains about your hair and skin color, what looks best for your eyes, skin, blush, lips. They are listed like "Dark Hair and Warm Skin". It goes on about what to do for your skin, your hair, foundation makeup, eye makeup, lips, yor body, and your hands and feet. Step-by-step instructions and pictures.

BTW, the ISBN 1-40545-269-2

Parragon Publishing
Queen Street House
4 Queen Street
Bath BA1 1HE, UK

Jonien
06-27-2005, 12:02 PM
I was at a book sale this morning and found a great book. It is called "The Complete Beauty Book", by Helen Foster. It was only $2.99 and is really great. It explains about your hair and skin color, what looks best for your eyes, skin, blush, lips. They are listed like "Dark Hair and Warm Skin". It goes on about what to do for your skin, your hair, foundation makeup, eye makeup, lips, yor body, and your hands and feet. Step-by-step instructions and pictures.

BTW, the ISBN 1-40545-269-2

Parragon Publishing
Queen Street House
4 Queen Street
Bath BA1 1HE, UK

Well done I have been looking for this book, now I know the publisher I can order it, great stuff thanks