PDA

View Full Version : Wife did my makeup!

kristinacd55
04-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Well, my wife went shopping yesterday afternoon, and said she could stay out longer if I wanted to give me some more time to dress. Did I take advantage? But of course!
Then, last night she did my makeup!! That was really a load of fun, and a lil more of a breakthrough for us. I only wish I had taken a pic! All in all, one wonderful evening. :daydreaming:

KateC
04-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Wow that's great! hehe.. too bad you couldn't go shopping with her as Kristina! maybe next time? :daydreaming:

kristinacd55
04-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Wow that's great! hehe.. too bad you couldn't go shopping with her as Kristina! maybe next time? :daydreaming:

Kate,
As they sung in West Side Story, SOMEDAY! SOMEWAY! We'll find a new way of Shopping! (or something like that :heehee:)

Angie G
04-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Your geting there Kristina just keep it show hun.:hugs:
Agie

Sherry-Stephanie
04-05-2009, 12:10 PM
HUH???? I have my blonde hair on today so I'll ask the question....

Why did she offer to stay out longer so you could dress longer and then come home later and do your make up????

Seems to be something wrong with that picture???? Can't you dress with her around???? or are you embarressed with her around and being dressed????
Hey ust thought I'd ask....

kristinacd55
04-05-2009, 12:17 PM
HUH???? I have my blonde hair on today so I'll ask the question....

Why did she offer to stay out longer so you could dress longer and then come home later and do your make up????

Seems to be something wrong with that picture???? Can't you dress with her around???? or are you embarressed with her around and being dressed????
Hey ust thought I'd ask....
:heehee: She's not ready to see me enfemme in person, even though when I took my shirt off to do the makeup there was my cami & waist cincher! :heehee: I think the doing of the makeup had something to do with....:drink: but at this point I don't wanna push it too far....

Di
04-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Wonderful hon:thumbsup:

Persephone
04-05-2009, 12:22 PM
at this point I don't wanna push it too far....

It sounds like she's getting more comfortable, so it might be best to sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Teri Jean
04-05-2009, 04:11 PM
I have to agree with Persephone, it sounds great but go at her pace and have fun with it.

Keli

Sherry-Stephanie
04-05-2009, 04:25 PM
from personal experience...yeah definately thow back on the trottle of desire and slow it down and even let her put her hand on it and decided how fast she is going to let the engine rev up....

vjaducd
04-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Oh god ;nice wife you have got lucky fellow ,wish me to go my wife as on the path of yours,
vjaduc.d. Priya.

kristinacd55
04-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh god ;nice wife you have got lucky fellow ,wish me to go my wife as on the path of yours,
vjaduc.d. Priya.

I am very thankful & lucky & I hope you & ur wife get on that path too!

phballet
04-05-2009, 07:17 PM
yea i actually agree with sherry...its best to let her take the lead on this lest she gets suspicious with why you are so eager to push on with it. but well its really up to you....best of luck either way and i hope you both get to enjoy this experience together!!

Mercedes
04-06-2009, 12:42 PM
I have had my wife do my make up twice in 14 years and both times she had not been drinking. I had told her that I do not think I do a very good job myself and asked in advance if she would help and show me how to do it when she was up to it. Given that she is really not accepting I wanted to make sure it would be alright for her and yet let her know these acts of kindness are really appreciated.

The make up sessions were amazing for me and it felt so nice to have her help even though inside I think she was numb to the situation.

Hopefully the occasion will arise again where you SO will offer again. Good Luck.

Mercedes XOXOXO

JoAnne Wheeler
04-06-2009, 01:04 PM
My spouse did mine a time or two - only thing is - I am better at it than she

is !!!!!!

JoAnne Wheeler

KateC
04-06-2009, 01:14 PM
My S/O actually hardly uses makeup, I think I have more than her and am better at it.. I gave her tips as well.... she doesn't like the eyelash curler =(

kristinacd55
04-06-2009, 02:02 PM
I have had my wife do my make up twice in 14 years and both times she had not been drinking. I had told her that I do not think I do a very good job myself and asked in advance if she would help and show me how to do it when she was up to it. Given that she is really not accepting I wanted to make sure it would be alright for her and yet let her know these acts of kindness are really appreciated.

The make up sessions were amazing for me and it felt so nice to have her help even though inside I think she was numb to the situation.

Hopefully the occasion will arise again where you SO will offer again. Good Luck.

Mercedes XOXOXO
I was somewhat kidding about the alcohol consumption, we did have a couple glasses of wine. I really enjoyed her doing it, and I've backed off about pushing the envelope further. One step at a time. All the feedbacks been awesome btw!