PDA

View Full Version : I don't get it...

Rayna
06-27-2005, 02:38 PM
I was in repression for a while now I'm in super-girly mode..

I dont know what's happened to me.

too confusing!!!! but i forgot how good I look in a skirt ;)

Priscilla1018
06-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Good for you.The urge never goes away for very long,glad your feeling better.

Tristen Cox
06-27-2005, 02:45 PM
See I told ya:D Don't try to figure it out just get used to it. These ups and downs happen all the time. Part of things for us. Glad you got back in the mood ;)

Sigrid
06-27-2005, 03:07 PM
Don't try to figure it out... just sit back and enjoy the ride. :)

jo_ann
06-27-2005, 05:17 PM
it is a weird feeling, though very normal. Haven't had one of those in a while, mine waves in very subtley lately.

Jonien
06-27-2005, 05:21 PM
Oh Don't want one of them sounds arfull

emmicd
06-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Keep wearing those skirts and tights if it makes you feel better. It's great to be a girl. Just accept it and as the other girls say. "Enjoy the ride!"

Emmi

Sherlyn
06-27-2005, 11:31 PM
I go thru it ...its a curse ..but I always come back stronger .....

DonnaT
06-28-2005, 08:24 AM
Sometimes, when one is depressed over, for example, a relationship, then the desire to dress takes a back seat to the desire to overcome the depression, such as repairing the relationship. Nothing wrong with that.

Sometimes the urge to dress simply isn't there. If we knew why we had the urge in the first place, then maybe we would understand why it disappears. As it is, it's somethingg we just have to live with.

Julie
06-28-2005, 01:55 PM
I've been saying this until I thought I was sounding like a broken record. Dressing up is better than any medications or therapy sessions or anything else when it comes to lifting your spirits. I know in one post I referred to this as our gift.

My ex, in referring to my dressing, said several times throughout our marriage how she wished she had something that always worked to make her feel better. The key is don't fight it, just do it.

Wendy me
06-28-2005, 01:59 PM
I was in repression for a while now I'm in super-girly mode..

I dont know what's happened to me.

too confusing!!!! but i forgot how good I look in a skirt ;)
see dressing always makes you feel good ....how happy could anyone feel in drabs???????

Vivian Best
06-28-2005, 09:36 PM
The urge, the compulsion, the desire never goes away. It may take leave for an hour, a day, a week, a month or even a year but it is never completely out of you . One minute you are macho, then snap, "it's baaack". Resist if you must but that does nothing but bring harm to your self.

I'm different, I can quit! I know I can because I've done it a thousand times in my life. But, there is always the little things that causes the "snap". Little things such as a color, a material, the lines of a bra on a woman's back and on and on and on. It's like a ring on your finger, there is no beginning and there is no end. So, to some there is no rememberance of the beginning of crossdressing and to all there is no end to the desires of crossdressing. Back to the ring, generally they bring happiness. So like the ring, enjoy dressing.

Vivian :thumbsup:

chezie
06-28-2005, 09:54 PM
long may it last :thumbsup: it happens to us all i think. i know what you mean about sraps and things

chezie xx