PDA

View Full Version : Another baby step

Shianna
04-05-2009, 08:59 PM
I read so much here about the confidence to walk into a store either drab or fem, to buy clothes. Well, today I finally managed it. Only a simple pack of "cottontail briefs", but at least it is a step.

I have a new appreciation for self checkouts now..!!!!

:D

SuzanneS
04-05-2009, 09:10 PM
You have my utmost respect Shianna, I went shopping yesterday and looked at plenty, but couldn't pick up the 'extra' items that I wanted to.....but I am working on that. I'll be in another city later this week, so maybe I can do some shopping then.
I did find out that my brother was in the store also, I never saw him, but apparently he saw me, so it's probably lucky for me right now that I didn't pick out anything that would have made him wonder. :eek:

Suzanne

KateC
04-05-2009, 09:14 PM
:heehee:

That's the way to go! I've bought lingerie and everything using regular check outs. I'm still afraid to checkout in femme mode and especially buying lingerie, because it might look like I'm some sort of sexual deviant, I tend to avoid lingerie when en-femme though.

Lately though, when shopping drab mode, I'm kicking myself, always saying "I'm buying this as a gift" UGH, I still don't have the courage to say "Yes it is for me, I'm buying it to wear women's clothing"

I'm so moody, today I'm somewhat depressed, even though I bought some clothes to further my femme wardrobe... :eek:

boardpuppy
04-05-2009, 09:39 PM
The SA's don't beleive the stories told them anyhow, so don't worry about it. Buy what you want, you can always return it. Have fun shopping, it's fun.....

Hugs,
Alice

Shianna
04-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Well, the good points of this are:

- I actually did it and the world didn't come crashing down.!!
- I now know what size fits,
- And full briefs are way too high. :heehee:

JoAnne Wheeler
04-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Babysteps are how we grow

JoAnne Wheeler