PDA

View Full Version : PeggySue is out again

PeggySue
04-05-2009, 09:21 PM
If you read my earlier thread, you know I was out for several days as PeggySue in Virginia last week. I got back home and found that the wife was going to be busy at a shower yesterday afternoon. Wow, what a break! After such a high in VA, I wanted some time to go out again.

I wanted to dress in a skirt and not jeans. Where could I go? Where would I be able to blend in and not have to wear pants. I thought about it and got dressed. It took over an hour from start to finish to get the make up looking superb. Then, it came to me where to go. I also needed to stop by the post office box which I hadn't been to in a week. That would be my first stop, but not the main event. Sometimes it's the little things. It was so nice to do a routine thing like check mail as PeggySue.:D After the post office, it was off to the Cincinnati Art Museum, the main event. I'm not that artsy, but it would fill the bill.

I arrived at the museum, which I have been to before, only to discover they were doing a new ticket routine. I had to talk. Shoot, my voice still needs work. But, I said as little as possible and in my best feminine voice what had to be said, and got past the collectors. From there, it was wondering around in the museum looking at art, listening to my pumps clop along, mingle among the guests, families, pass the guards, and feel people looking at me. To my knowledge, no one knew I was a cd. No jiggles, no stares, no comments. After a while, it was time to go. I hated to go, but I knew I still had two more stops. And, I was right, while most of the women were in jeans, etc., there were several of us in either a dress or skirt.

My next stop was Koger to buy a couple of things. I've been there before, and everything went very routine once again. My final stop was to eat quickly before going home. Just up the street is a McD. That is probably the only place where I was read. One guy was there doing nothing and had the opportunity to study me more closely. But, nothing was said to me or to his co-worker, and they were happy to take my money, and I was glad to get their food. I had worked up an appetite!

Thanks for letting me share my afternoon with you.:hugs: Pretty incredible for me to get a chance like this. I loved it!

Persephone
04-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Thanks for letting me share my afternoon with you.:hugs: Pretty incredible for me to get a chance like this. I loved it!

Sounds like you had a great time, Peggy Sue! Congratulations! And who knows, maybe your femme side is more into art than you realize!

JoAnne Wheeler
04-06-2009, 09:47 AM
PeggySue, that is wonderful - wonderful to hear about your adventure - how

long did it last ? It sounds like you did a lot.

JoAnne Wheeler

Donna Marie
04-06-2009, 10:11 AM
You go girl! Now that I have also started going out I know how wonderful you feel. Although I try to blend in, I am pretty sure I don't pass very well from the looks I get. I'm jealous of your ability to pass. Like you, I do not have a femme voice, but I try to speak softly and if I am read, so be it. Your story was exciting for me to read and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

PeggySue
04-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Thanks, girls! I do have music in my background so maybe art is there too. It lasted about 6 hours altogether. Those hours sure went by too fast. It was a lot, JoAnne, but what a thrill to get out and do everyday things. (By the way, I forgot to check on your adventure to the MAC store. I'll have to go back and look that one up).

Donna Marie, maybe you pass better then you think. One thing that helped me I know, was getting a good looking wig that a gg helped me pick out that was better for my age. But, even if read, I just go on about my business which it sounds like you do. But, that voice is a toughy, isn't it?

Thanks again girls!

P.S.

kristinacd55
04-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Sounds like a great time Peggy Sue!

Angie G
04-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Well I'm so glad your enjoying you time out in the world hun.:hugs:
Angie