PDA

View Full Version : Putting Robyn Away

Robynts
04-05-2009, 09:50 PM
I dread this every time Robyn goes out ..... putting her away. It is like cutting off a part of me. This weekend was particularly difficult as Robyn was out for the entire weekend because my SO was out of town.

I stall, wait and procrastinate but eventually she has to go. The makeup comes off, the clothes are put away and last of all and the most painful of all (not cuz it hurts to take them off but cuz it is the part that I cherish the most) the nails come off.

Do any of you have that feeling of emptiness as you take your alter ego apart, especially the nails?

Christina Horton
04-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Why feel bad. You just have to think of it like , I look forward to the next time. That should make it better. Besides think of all poor girls whom can't or don't go out, they have not outlet to be the girl the are inside. We go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they stay in . Just look forward to the next time let it get bigger and bigger untill the antisapation peeks then go out and have more fun then you would if you went out all the time. Today is the last day for Christina cuz tomorow I have to get my 5 lazer hair removel for my breard . After the treatment I can not shave for 4 or 5 days and NO MAKEUP. SO I will look forward to the next time and have more fun and love it . so have funn. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Emily01
04-05-2009, 09:56 PM
yes, i do.

it saddens me to be perfectly frank. i don't like it one bit. not that i have to remain en femme so much as that i don't like having to transition so quickly and definitively.

thanks for mentioning it.

to be more upbeat..... on the plus side ......well, there is no plus side! lol cheers!

Ujean1998
04-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Can't say I get an empty feeling when taking my second skin off, but I do know how it feels to be empty and that I can sympathize with.:hugs:

Karren H
04-05-2009, 10:01 PM
No I don't.... My happiness doesn't depend on what clothes I wear... my prettienss does but not my happiness!! lol

Tora
04-05-2009, 10:10 PM
I know the feeling, the femme side is supressed for awhile. A full week-end in panties, bra, painted toes. Shopping, underdressed, made a few good finds at DOTS and my favorite the Tall Girl Shop. Back to work again tomorrow.

BillieJoe
04-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Its always hard to put Billie away. I very seldom get to dress fully. I usually have to go four or more months between the times I can really do everything I want to and then its probably no longer than a few days at a time. I was able to dress completely for 16 days a number of years ago and when it came time to say goodbye to Billie I was depressed and deeply saddened for almost two months. Oh, to be able to do that again (minus the depression)

JoAnne Wheeler
04-06-2009, 09:59 AM
It is a sad and empty time - you can look forward to the next time - but

it is so sad when you (we) (ME) do not want our feminine persona to go

away. I love JoAnne a whole lot more than my male persona. Is this how

you feel ?

JoAnne Wheeler

brina_cd
04-06-2009, 10:03 AM
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened..."

Helen H. Heels
04-06-2009, 10:06 AM
I get to dress on Sunday, got to service as Helen. then I go to a local rest/tavern to meet friends who know me basically as Helen.When I take off my heels, I do feel a bit of come down feeling-however I carefully put my heels away and dream of next time.
Heels actually give my spirit a lift!!!
Hows that?
:2c:

suchacutie
04-06-2009, 10:21 AM
I'm sure we all have a ritual for becoming our feminine selves. Although it's fun to dress alone, it's much more special when the first thing that happens as Tina is to have my wife smile and say, "Hi Tina".

But, to reverse the process I have a regular ritual to go back to him. As I put away what I'm wearing, the heels are last. When they come off there is little left, and after the clothes are finally away, the nail polish comes off (I put on two bottom coats, so the polish comes off easily, even with a tough top coat). I usually look in the mirror then as I'm still made up, and there's that last smile before I jump in the shower. Everything gets washed off in the shower and the ritual washing somehow is a time to reflect on how wonderful it is to have this part of me come to life. Just washing off the mascara and other makeup is a part of being Tina. Then there is the bi-gender action of skin care: toner, moisturizer, clear matte nail polish, etc. Finally, as I leave the bathroom, get dressed and leave the bedroom, there's my wife to welcome "him" back with a smile, a "hi, welcome back", and a kiss.

I enjoy both genders, and I can't be in both if I can't go back and forth with a smile :)

tina and him!