PDA

View Full Version : What's in a name!!

mariej
06-27-2005, 03:38 PM
How many times have you changed your femme name and why?

L&P
Mariej
XX

DanaJ
06-27-2005, 03:39 PM
...none...

DanaJ

Julie
06-27-2005, 03:42 PM
I thought hard and for what reasons I chose Julie, I have no intention of changing my name as it's just right for me.

~Julie~

mariej
06-27-2005, 03:47 PM
I've never changed mine but it's so boring!
( Apologies to all the other Marie's out there )
L&P
Mariej
xx

Pip
06-27-2005, 03:55 PM
I don't really have one. Kinda started using Pip just as an abbreviation so I guess if I decide to name my female side, that'll count as one!

Or I could just stay Pip....or I could...

Oh Jeeze....brain freeze again!

Pip

Priscilla1018
06-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Never have changed,I chose a name that I liked and it fits my woman within.

sara_also
06-27-2005, 04:13 PM
I have not changed my fem name. My wife gave it to me while we were learning about being a crossdresser. She said my last name should be Also,
because I am, who I am, and I am "Sara" Also.

Sharon
06-27-2005, 04:17 PM
I've only been using a name for myself since joining the forum, and I'm happy with it, although I do have another name on my credit cards and mailing lists (long story).
I have considered switching to "Beyonce," however. :)

Tristen Cox
06-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Why not Britney?? :no:

Jonien
06-27-2005, 05:03 PM
derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Had never givern myself a fem name had't thought about it till I regersterd to this site Then used the first name that came into my strange brain box.
but since heading to trandition have try'd to find a more apropiat apropete suttable suteble Oh s**** new name but having difficalty finding one I can spell

Jonien
06-27-2005, 05:09 PM
any advice for silly Essex Blonde girl

Sophie
06-27-2005, 05:22 PM
I used to call myself Annabelle! I was just searching for a name that was as femmenine as I could imagine, so something ending in Belle!! well 'Belle' surely means beautiful!

So I changed it to Sophie!!! Girly but kinda funky!

Sophie

mariej
06-27-2005, 05:22 PM
any advice for silly Essex Blonde girl

Move to Kent!!
L&P
Mariej
xx

Julie York
06-27-2005, 05:24 PM
I have several names. Several of which I use on this site, but only in the spirit of fun and to cause unrest and paranoia.

But generally I stick to this one.

:D

Stacie Stockman
06-27-2005, 05:34 PM
When I first started really to dress, I used Tina. Tina was the only name running through my head at the time due to my love for the real Tina. When I had some time to really think of a name for myself.. I chose Stacie and thats how I want to be known as.

Sharon
06-27-2005, 05:36 PM

I like big..., um..., nevermind. ;)

Jenny Beth
06-27-2005, 06:32 PM
I didn't have a femme until I found a support group that had asked me to join. My wife and I picked Jennifer since neither of us knew one, I didn't want someone else's name that we knew. It wasn't until a few years ago that I got a computer and found places like this that required sign in names, Jennifer had already been taken as was Jenny. So I added Beth, I picked Beth because my wife's middle name is Elizabeth and she has helped so much in bringing out this side of me.

Oooops sorry, what was the question? Oh yeah, would I change my name? Nope, it's who I am.

GypsyKaren
06-27-2005, 07:08 PM
I've been Karen for as long as I can remember and would never change. I added Gypsy a few months ago because it seems to fit who I am.
GypsyKaren

Sara Kat
06-27-2005, 07:12 PM
Always been Sara. :)

gender_blender
06-27-2005, 10:10 PM
I was given the name "Chelsea," but after keeping feminine and male sides separate and since people knew me as either Charles or Chelsea, I became the more gender neutral "Charlie," always responding to that name regardless of my gender that day.

While I was going as "Chelsea" (4 years), I never changed to another traditionally feminine name.

Charlie

Wendy me
06-27-2005, 10:47 PM
the only name i ever had was wendy for my fem side....never changed it...and never will...it would only confuse the voices.....

uknowhoo
06-27-2005, 10:48 PM
I never had a fem name, til another site requested one. Haven't changed, doubt I ever would.

Sindy
06-27-2005, 10:51 PM
I originally wanted the name Cindy, but it was taken so I went with a different spelling of it. I am thinking of changing it though due to the fact that the sin part of it seems to give off the wrong perception.

emmicd
06-27-2005, 10:57 PM
I got the idea for my femme name actually from my wife. She created her e-mail address with the initials of my name, her name, our son's name and the last name.

Emmi

liz lesbow
06-27-2005, 11:00 PM
Well I chose my name because I am a straight man who loves his wife but I have a desire to have Liz Taylor’s boobs. I guess that makes me a booby loving lesbian that loves his wife. But in realty I will take my wife’s boob's over Liz’s anyday :p Anyway I needed to pick a name and did not want to use a female version of my male name.

Sara60
06-27-2005, 11:29 PM
I was Sara60 and still am on this forum.
But could not change my name on here to Desarae.
Anyone know how to alter their name in this forum.
Desarae sound so exotic to me.
It was given to me by a special person I know who named me.

Sara60
06-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Don't we all.
I would love her breasts too

Sara60
06-27-2005, 11:35 PM
I am Sara60 in this forum and still is Sara60.
A very close person gave me this name which is Desarae.
Any girls on this forum know how I can change my name from Sara60 to Desarae in this forum but still use my same password.

Thanks

Desarae

Tristen Cox
06-27-2005, 11:49 PM
I am Sara60 in this forum and still is Sara60.
A very close person gave me this name which is Desarae.
Any girls on this forum know how I can change my name from Sara60 to Desarae in this forum but still use my same password.

Thanks

Desarae
PM me when you're ready:)

MarieTS
06-28-2005, 10:14 AM
Marie-- how somber of you to say our name is... boring :cry:

Alison Anderson
06-28-2005, 12:54 PM
Hey Jonien! I wasn`t sure how to pronounce it, but it is nice and unusual.
I have thought of you however as just "Jo" :)

I have been having a different name for each Hair style/ colour and for some reason, "Y" names. Jenny is the blonde, Cathy has black hair, Wendy has long brown hair. Alison has brown or shades with curly or wavy hair. I first used Alison to be on top of a chat room list and therefore get noticed. Then when setting up an email used Alison Anderson but that was taken so I added to it to be Alison Vanessa Anderson.
Seems to be sticking for now but I still love Jenny,,, and Cathy, Wendy, Julie, Heather, Sarah,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

JenniRose
06-28-2005, 06:23 PM
Hi, I've been JenniRose for a number of years, and will stay JenniRose! It's a name I like and other's respond positively to.

Vivian Best
06-28-2005, 06:52 PM
Many years ago while my mother-in-law was alive I chose her first name because I had so much respect and love for her. Her first name was Vivian and she was the Best!

Have I changed my name? No. Would I change my name? Might! However, at this moment I have no plans to change it.

Vivian Best :thumbsup: ;)

kymmieLorain
06-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Well I tend to go by two names. Terrie because it was my fantisy girls name. Then picked the name Kymmie because I saw it from a rep at my former job. plus it is close to my real name

Kymmie

samanthajay
06-28-2005, 11:41 PM
because britney spears is a dumb beotch :thumbsdn:

samanthajay
06-28-2005, 11:45 PM
tree times jacie, ruby, and then duh duh samantha. ruby is my middle name

lorna2cute
06-28-2005, 11:55 PM
Never.

Although I technically could have...

My male name is Rick, but my nickname was "Kiki" - given to me by my parents who were not born in this country. Apparently, in Haiti (my parents' country of origin) "Kiki" is a unisex name like Pat or Jamie or Chris, whereas here in the US, Kiki is a woman's name.

I could have used Kiki - it would have made life so much easier! :duh: But you know what? After almost 7 years in public Lorna just fits now... so oh well. :D

Lorna Fleurencine Taylor (Fleurencine was my grandmother's name)

Tristen Cox
06-29-2005, 12:00 AM
because britney spears is a dumb beotch :thumbsdn:
Somebody's looking to get bitch smacked tonight. uh uh they sure are :rolleyes:

samanthajay
06-29-2005, 12:07 AM
sorry but spears ruin the name i used to like it but ever since opps i did it again i wanted to strangle her and the name just makes me think of her so i want to scorpion death drop her and stomp a mud hole in her a$$ :mad:

Tristen Cox
06-29-2005, 12:16 AM
OK you win. Sharon can be Beyonce :D

samanthajay
06-29-2005, 12:19 AM
yay :thumbsup:

Holly
06-29-2005, 12:24 AM
It's been Holly from the beginning. Wouldn't even think of changing it now... it fits and it's who I am.

Jodeeuk
06-29-2005, 01:15 AM
back in the day of dial up I used Joe.d and it kind of developed from there

FionaAlexis
06-29-2005, 01:58 AM
I've changed my name once - well twice if you include adding Alexis.

My first name was Dorothy after my childhood friend. I then moved to London to live and my T-friend called me Dorofee which was cute but not how it was supposed to be.

When I moved to Oz I decided I'd like a name that wasn't taken from someone in my past and a Celtic name - but one that was easy to pronounce and spell - so I picked Fiona - and the 'Fee' bit kind of tied back to London.

I purged and stopped dressing for about ten years in the '90s - and when I started using the 'net I called myself Alexis - somehow I didn't feel right about using Fiona then - maybe because I hadn't fully re-established my female personna. Alexis is also close to one of my birth names. During this 'Alexis' period I made friends with Laura Coral in Mexico and she still called me Alexis for some time after I changed back to Fiona - so I added 'Alexis'.

Fiona xx

Clare
07-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Once.

Initially, i never had a name for myself - like for 15yrs.

Then one day, for no particular reason, I decided that i needed a fem name, so Laura it was!

Then when my wife and i were deciding on a name for our baby, she listed Laura as a possibility, so I immediately changed to Christine just in case. Christine also goes well with my real surname, so i'm content with that now.

BTW, we had a baby boy, so Laura wasn't needed, but i don't think i'll go back to it now, besides everyone here has always known me as Chrsitine, so it would cause confusion!

Christine

Sally2
07-04-2005, 09:06 AM
I never changed my name of Sally. I chose it because I orginially was a blonde and Sally only had 4 letters and was easy to remember.

Olivia
07-04-2005, 12:48 PM
I've never changed my name either. But, coincidentally, yesterday I had asked my mother what girl name she would've used if I had been born a girl. She thought for a bit and said Johnelle or Johnette , after my dad, Johnny. Or, she cointinued, I also kinda liked Laurhea, pronounced LaurRay. OMG!!!! I couldn't believe those choices! (no offense to any of you named those names, ulp!?) I'm sorry but I was hoping she'd have had some really cool, pretty names chosen. It was so tempting to tell her about the name I've chosen but, I guess that'll happen another time. later girls, Olivia.

Khriss
07-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Damn!- I thought "it" was unique, and "gender neutral " like I was taught- as "grasshopper",,,,,- Old Oriental-F*CK- -now I'm PISSED!!!

sim23
07-04-2005, 01:39 PM
i think i change my name eachtime i read any jackie collins novel and picturise myself as a famous hollywood actress not a putta! the other night i was chatting with a man, i told him my name is Lola sanchez. he found the name extremely sexy...I got this name from "Hollywood divorces".

Jonien
07-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Hey Jonien! I wasn`t sure how to pronounce it, but it is nice and unusual.
I have thought of you however as just "Jo" :)

I have been having a different name for each Hair style/ colour and for some reason, "Y" names. Jenny is the blonde, Cathy has black hair, Wendy has long brown hair. Alison has brown or shades with curly or wavy hair. I first used Alison to be on top of a chat room list and therefore get noticed. Then when setting up an email used Alison Anderson but that was taken so I added to it to be Alison Vanessa Anderson.
Seems to be sticking for now but I still love Jenny,,, and Cathy, Wendy, Julie, Heather, Sarah,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Hi Alison My old name was John but I removed the "h" leaving jon and just added the ien I just pronounce it as joeneen but most of my friends call me Jo But then I don;t mind what a'm called as long as it is a Friends

Lindahexi
07-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Never, I've always been Linda and I'm happy with that name.

Cindy K
07-05-2005, 05:53 AM
I have only ever been known as Cindy; I think it would be quite hard to change it now even if I wanted to.

Katie Ashe
07-05-2005, 09:34 AM
How many times have you changed your femme name and why?

None, it took me years to pick my name, that's my story and I'm sticken to it.

Katie Ashe

nikki
07-05-2005, 09:54 AM
When i started dressing years ago my wife picked my name and it was Susanna.Years later i changed it to Nikki as i had always loved the name,if we'd have had a daughter i wanted to call her Nicola Jane.So when we didn't have a daughter i decided to change my name to Nikki which i will never change now.
Nikki

NICOLETV
07-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Always Been Nicole,i Will Never Change It.my Daughter's Middle Name Is Nicole Also. I Talked My Girlfriend Into Naming Our Daughter After Me.

Annette_boy
07-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Hi All

I went through several names before becomming Annette First was Linda my 3rd grade GF and then was Christine both lovely names but they didn't fit my girlself quite right Then one day remembering childhood we discussed the old Mickey Mouse Club on tv and I remembered the huge crush I had on Annette and we decided that half of the young boys in the country at that time must have been hopelessly in love with her and so I started calling myself Annette and my girlself liked it and I then knew that was who I was . I sometimes use Donna as a middle name and we both use my real last name
Hope I did not bore any one with the long tale

Love and Kisses
Annette :D :D
XXXOOO

DonnaT
07-05-2005, 02:30 PM
I've never changed my femme name. It would be too confusing.