PDA

View Full Version : finally

charlise
04-06-2009, 01:55 PM
got some charlise time today. i thought that just dressing was going to do the trick, bbuuut after i got dressed, she wanted to go all out. so i'm sitting here with my hair done, and face on too.now i'm waiting for it to get twoards eveningso i can go ride around town, and walk around the park alittle. CHEERS see ya wben i get back in tonite.

Persephone
04-06-2009, 04:14 PM
got some charlise time today. i thought that just dressing was going to do the trick, bbuuut after i got dressed, she wanted to go all out. so i'm sitting here with my hair done, and face on too.now i'm waiting for it to get twoards eveningso i can go ride around town, and walk around the park alittle. CHEERS see ya wben i get back in tonite.

Have fun and be safe, girl! Let us know all about it.

Tracy_Victoria
04-06-2009, 04:59 PM

Although it fun to go out, a big thing to remember is do what the Real Girls do!!!! Ie driving about is fine Women do that day and night, however no woman in her right mind would be walking about alone in dark park. therefore visiting such places Alone could draw attention, and in turn problems, as there is always some one about.

good luck, hope you had a good evening.

charlise
04-06-2009, 06:47 PM
i'm back. allwent well , very well. saw two other gg's, and all i could do is smile. and they smiled back to me. something about going out about dinner time ,when there is other women around.don't know, but men leave us alone. maybe their just trying to get home too eat. girls it was cold out ,here in n.e.ohio. its snowing here. maybe cause i was all covered up, that no one bothered me, or just LUCKY. don't know how to post piccys, but will try too figure it out. thanks, and good evening too all.

Di
04-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Glad you had a good time out:hugs:
If you post pics in the pic gallery there are helpful stickys at the top of the pg to explain everything. Hope to see your pics in the gallery:thumbsup:

JoAnne Wheeler
04-07-2009, 02:10 PM
Take pictures - be careful - have fun - report back to us

JoAnne Wheeler