PDA

View Full Version : Once maybe, but twice?

shannonFL
04-06-2009, 08:41 PM
At an upscale restaraunt, friends & family (drab) get up to go to the restroom, encounter a spacious, well appointed mahagony paneled...don't see urinals ..open a door, finish quickly..exit.. whats another mens room doing across the hall? Back at the table, I'm a little shook up, we all share a laugh and I forgot about it. 2 weeks later, fast food place, walk right in the womens room but quickly catch myself. Now I am freaked. Am I subliminally
choosing the word "womens"?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37047380@N08/

AshleyCDFL
04-06-2009, 08:58 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm, lol. The lack of urinals should have clued you in... I once walked into a women's bathroom once, the girl doing her makeup clued me in pretty quick!

Shannen
04-06-2009, 09:04 PM
I was in an airport recently and noticed a restrooms this way ---->

well, it was a hallway to the ladies room... when I saw nothing but stalls, and heels peeking out under a door.... YIKES!

I don't know what's up with your restroom choices, but there is nothing subliminal about the pictures on your flickr page! :o

...just a question, but why are you going out as a guy anyway...

:hugs:

shannonFL
04-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Ooops.. forgot to mention, the first time there is a slight chance I was partially annebriated

Ujean1998
04-06-2009, 09:20 PM
I was on a long road trip once and stopped at a rest stop. No doors separated the bathrooms from the main entrance so I just strolled into the nearest restroom I could find. I was also in full male mode and once I was using the toilet I saw a female shoe slip partially into my stall and it dawned on me I was in the wrong place. :doh: "Shit, well while I am here might as well finish what I started." Just walked out as though there was nothing wrong and got back on the road.

Veronica 1
04-06-2009, 10:37 PM
I have done the same. Walked into the courthouse to deal with a minor infraction and walked into the ladies washroom without noticing even the lack of urinals. I just did my business and left, noticing on the way out where I was. Lucky no one else was in there.

Teri Jean
04-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Shannon, I think I know how to end the problem of mistakenly entering the women's restroom. Dress as you have in your photos, amazing!!!!!! Keli

Ashlie Marie
04-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Since being out in public now I always use the ladies room. I think they are addiciting, Even though in the nice restuarants and at work I never got the basket full of pads and makeup removers and stuff lol. I mean I don't remeber a men's room with guy stuff in a basket for us to have, oh wait there I go again, I guess never had mens stuff guess u dont shave on a whim while eating out lol

Persephone
04-07-2009, 01:40 AM
I've been "reverse busted" several times lately -- told I didn't belong in the men's room, even when not fully crossdressed!

Posted a thread about it, entitled How short is the trip from "Sir" to "Ma'm"? (click here) (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102127).

I take it as a compliment when it happens, but it does feel kinda odd.

MsDaina
04-07-2009, 02:26 AM
I used the ladies room one time when I was on one of my long mind clearing drives I take, which can often times take me several hundred miles.....

there was much soda consumed over the course of this, and I had to pee sooooo bad i didnt pay attention to the room i went into...

I was like wheres the urinal, but didnt think much of it, but when I'm washin my hands I notice that there is a tampon machine in place of the usual condom machine you find in freewayside mens rooms...

And when i worked in resturants, i would use the ladies room to take a leak when i was cleaning the place just because I could, never really thought there may be a subliminal desire to make water in the ladies room...

JoAnne Wheeler
04-07-2009, 09:46 AM
When you are in that PINK FOG and when it is really heavy, its hard to read

the names on the door or see the lack of urinals

JoAnne Wheeler