PDA

View Full Version : The good, the funny, the scared, the releaved, the fun again!!!!!!!

Christina Horton
04-07-2009, 02:47 AM
Hay Hay, It's me again. Well to start, My friend Ming wanted to go see the new convention Center near Canada Place in down town Vancouver B.C. This last Sunday. You see he use to work at Canada place The old convention center ,and wanted to see the new bigger place. It just opened on friday and on sunday we went. We meet a friend Andie , By the way they both are not CDs just some of my old friends of my Uncle's . They are ok with my CDing so I dressed up and picked Ming up (my vette only has two seats so we meet Andie there.) We got there, found a place to park near the center put 3 hours in the meter and went to find him. We meet up with him and I guess he miss understood Ming when he said mike is comeing , Ming told him ,"oh you know Mike...... Christina/mike". When he saw me( Andie have never sen Christina) did a double take and after that we went in. I love double takes don't you all.LOL.
Anyway we walked around the place and it was BIG!!! Thankfully I wore my good walking high heal boots , so my feet wont hurt for a while. We went to the basement where the big display area is. It's where the had speed boats A hellacopter , Dump trucks ,crane trucks , a 18 wheeler like the one I drive, And Police and fire truck's. Well it was a fun day all day I was looking at the people looking at me and laughing . Some looked at me and when I looked at them they quikly looked away , it was all very fun. I meen there were 1000's of people there on a sunny warm day.
Well in the basement at the cop's paddy wagon , a korean woman and her boy friend was taking her picture sitting on the step of the wagon . After that I said " why don't you take a picture of her with her hands spred against the door looking like she is getting arested. She came up to me and said "Can I get a picture with you insteed please " , I was stunded , But with out missing a beat I said "sure no prob." We took the pic and they left talking excitely together and looking and the pic. LOL. I found my friends and we had a good laugh at that, We all thought it was way to funny and they also could not believe that is happend.
Well Ming had not eaten since the day before , so we decided to go find a good place to eat. We walked down the sea wall and found a nice resterant but the wait was 30 to 40 min. We did not want to wait that long so we decided to go the Cactis club. I have never been there so we went looking for my car. Now remember now we walked down the sea wall , so when we got to the street where we thought the car should be it was not . I asked Ming " what street did we park on I can't remenber." he thought It was near Thruro on West Heastings. Well need less to say I started to get scared. I drive a 80 Corvette that I have put into it over 40 G's of money and God know's how much WOMAN hours into it. It allso has a one of a kind paint job, Camealion green that turns Blue and brown and all the shades in betwean. So you can imagine my consern. Well We split up in to three and went hunting. Hear I am dressed as Christina all most crying for my lost car and to top it all off, the boot liner bunched in my heal and gave me one huge blister. It's the size of a looney or allmost twice the size if a quarter. after about a hour I had walked about 40 blocks all over the area with no luck. Then I come up to the point where we Met Andie and I thought I saw the fender , I had to wait for the light to change to cross and when I got closer I saw that it indeed was my beloved Corvette. You can see how RELEVED I WAS!!!!!!!!!! I called Ming and told him where I was and he call Andie . When Ming got there We laughed about cuz, there was a wall in the middle of the road divideing the road and when we walked by we all said that not where we parked and if we went a little firther down the street we would have seen it. So we told Andie we would meet him at the restuant and I found a parking space right in front and we went in. We had A very good supper ending our outting on a fun note.
After I got home I did not want to put Christina away thinking I just might go out again that night, since it would be the last time this trip hose I would be able to go out as Christina, Because On the monday I had my 5th lazer hair removel of to get rid of my beared. The reason is cuz when you get a treatment you can't shave for 4 or 5 days , you need to let the skin heal up some.. But at 9 o'clock I decided no I was going to stay home. So I went to my car to grab my coat when I saw Marline and Lee home . She saw me so we started to talk through the window of there apt. We talked there for about 5 min when I asked them if we could continue this in there place, they said sure. They have only known about Christina for about 1 month now but are very cool with it.Well we talked like it was the most normal thing we allways do, when in fact we have only ever talk out side or in the hall or through the window. It was about 9 when we started to talk and when they had to go to bed it was 12 AM. We had a wonderfull chat.
Ever since I have been going out as Christina I have been more interestaded in interacting with everbody insted of staying home and doing nothing but, watching tv movies or have all day baths with my 20"in tv vcr DVD player I have in the bathroom. Christina also eat's less and drives slower and less offenceof. She has helped me improve my life so much. I love being me fully now and never have I been happer. Yeay for ME!!!!!!!!!! I hope you'll like my story I did not think I would ramble on for so long. See you girls out there. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-07-2009, 05:15 AM
hows your heel???
blisters can keep you from wearing heels....which is a real bummer

Christina Horton
04-07-2009, 09:32 AM
I forgot to say lol. My foot is fine I can still wear Heals np. I punksured it and draned it so It's fine to walk on ,so long as my boots are tight fitting one's. :hugs: :canada:

JoAnne Wheeler
04-07-2009, 09:44 AM
What a great story - how great it is to have tolerant/supportive friends

I'm so glad you found your "Vette" - that moment when you thought you

lost it probably gave your heart a rush

JoAnne Wheeler

Christina Horton
04-07-2009, 03:43 PM
What a great story - how great it is to have tolerant/supportive friends

I'm so glad you found your "Vette" - that moment when you thought you

lost it probably gave your heart a rush

JoAnne Wheeler

More like attack My heart was going a mile a min and then wanted to shut down all together, but I found it and I still shudder just thinking about it.

Thanks for your concern Hun HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Christina Horton
06-03-2009, 10:16 AM
I had a nightmare a few nights ago about not finding my car. I woke up scared and crying. I almost call a friend to go to the yard and see if my vette was still there.

Funny thing I don't have nightmares and this was the first one since I was a kid. WOW it really made me shaky for about a hour or so . I still could not sleep good that night. When I drove my truck into the yard and saw my car there I thought much better that my dream was not a pre cog . I some time think my car is gone and always get chills.

Sometimes I hate being a car girl.:heehee: But then I look at my car and I think "dam I love that car".:daydreaming: