PDA

View Full Version : A day at the office

Pip
06-27-2005, 07:46 PM
In my job, some days I have office days for me, which just happens to be my home. Unfortunately I had some commitments this morning and was out until around 2:00 this afternoon, but, once I got back to stay here was my day.

I got a fresh shave on my legs. I got dressed the best I can to this point. I put on a quick make-up job, including nails and....false eyelashes! I don't have a wig yet so I borrowed one of my wifes broad rimmed hats. Works for now!

I did all of this in about 30 minutes.

Then I was looking at about 4 hours worth of paperwork. So I became my own Admin Assistant, and let me say I got more done than the Boss ever does on his office days. I sat at my desk like a lady, I walked through the 'office' like a lady. I made important phone calls to my boss, my employees and a few customers. I really felt wonderful doing my daily work chores dressed to the hilt. Amazing what a fresh wonderful feeling can help you accomplish.

I took a couple of pictures but my camera is a poor one and I'm not sure the world is ready for pictures of Pip on the internet. It was a fun experiment at least.

What a good day!

Pip

Priscilla1018
06-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Hi Pip,

Glad you had a good day,and wishing you more.

Pip
06-27-2005, 08:34 PM
Thanks Priscilla.

By the way, my wife and I LOVE the gun.

Pip

CharleneCD
06-27-2005, 09:55 PM
Sounds like you had a great time Pip. Household chores also go better enfemme.