PDA

View Full Version : Funny thing!

Christina Horton
04-07-2009, 04:01 PM
I went out to do some errands and also brought my Landry to this drop off place (cuz I am lazy) and they do a better job then me. anyway , I dropped the landry and went about my biss. I found out my truck is ready so I can leave tomorrow, yaaaaa I can go make some money to pay for the dam repairs t the Dam truck. My windows were down in my car and then I went to close the pass window and the dam thing won't go up. So I dropped the car off at my Mechanic . He said he would have it done my 5 today so cool. Then I thought oh well I will pick up my landry tomorrow. But wait I have no male stuff to were. All my drab stuff is in my rig. And I might get a load for first thing in the morning. It's A long walk and I don't have money to pay for a cab. LOL. I might have to bite the bullet and walk the 5 miles. I also don't have a shoe or a boot that's less then 3 "in height . Oh well I guess Christina is going for a walk. I don't think people would like NAKED MIKE walking down the street tomorrow. LOL.. And Ya I have no friends whom could give me a ride.LOL. It's walking time. Just a funny situation I am in today.Has this ever happened to any of you girls.HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Nicole Erin
04-07-2009, 05:32 PM
I don't think people would like NAKED MIKE walking down the street tomorrow. ....Has this ever happened to any of you girls.HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Yeah people would be mortified to see naked Mike walking down the street.

About the rest, no it doesn't happen cause my window in the car won't go down and I never bothered to fix it...

And come on Christina, too lazy to do laundry? What kind of woman are you? :straightface:

Christina Horton
04-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Ya I am very lazy , If I had a washer dryer in my apt it would be fine the prob is when my laundry is done if I am 2 minutes late someone will come and through my laundry on the Flore and I don't like that. Even if they put it on the dryer I don't like people I don't give permission to touch. I time how long the wash says it will take but some time's I am a little late and some people here have no want in the waiting department. So I sometimes bring it to the drop off place. She does a good job and it does not cost much more. PLUS I have more Christina time. So it works out fine. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

tricia_uktv
04-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Well, there was the time when I speepwalked in my hotel. I awoke wearing just my knickers, no wig, no make-up. The door to my room was locked and the key was inside. The only thing do was to wrap a towel around my shoulders and go down to see the porter who was fine and let me back into my room. Gulp!

Persephone
04-08-2009, 02:55 AM
Five miles in 3" heels should be pretty interesting! Not sure I'd ever want to try it, but will be interested in your post about your experience!

I knew a t-girl in San Francisco who was stuck seven miles from home when a major earthquake hit. Couldn't walk barefoot because of broken glass and stuff, she ended up walking all the way home in 5" heels!

Her feet were not only in terrible agony by the time she got there, they were bleeding. Took a long time for them to heal.

JoAnne Wheeler
04-08-2009, 07:44 AM
It sounds like you have a dark cloud hanging over you - good luck

JoAnne Wheeler

Christina Horton
04-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Well, there was the time when I speepwalked in my hotel. I awoke wearing just my knickers, no wig, no make-up. The door to my room was locked and the key was inside. The only thing do was to wrap a towel around my shoulders and go down to see the porter who was fine and let me back into my room. Gulp!

Yeks , how many people saw you hun

Five miles in 3" heels should be pretty interesting! Not sure I'd ever want to try it, but will be interested in your post about your experience!

I knew a t-girl in San Francisco who was stuck seven miles from home when a major earthquake hit. Couldn't walk barefoot because of broken glass and stuff, she ended up walking all the way home in 5" heels!

Her feet were not only in terrible agony by the time she got there, they were bleeding. Took a long time for them to heal.

Ouch, I feel for her, Well I figured since I had to walk I would go to the mall it being on the way, did a little shopping then called to see it the car was ready, he said yes, and he would pay for a cab. yeepee. the mall is only 4 blocks from my house so I called a cab and then picked up my Landry. So it all worked out in the end and my feet were fine , even the big blisters I got from Sunday were fine. I wrote about that in the thread "The good, the funny, the scared, the releaved, the fun again!!!!!!!"

It sounds like you have a dark cloud hanging over you - good luck

JoAnne Wheeler

I would not say dark cloud just a small possibility of rain.

HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Lori A
04-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Well Christina, sorta.
My wife and daughter had gone to Arkansas to take care of some business on a day that I was due to come through the house under a load, so I had to leave the whole rig at North 40 Truck Stop, load a back pack and walk the 8 and 1/2 miles (the shortest way) to the house and it was drizzling rain off and on the whole treck. They were longer than they planned and then got broad sided by a deer on the way home and scared the crap out of my daughter. But as it slammed into the passenger door and didn't take out the headlights I told her to come on home and I would check out the damage the next day. My legs were sore for several days, and my butt was sore that night because my wife gave me a swift kick in it for walking that far. But I had been home for hours that I would have had to spend close if I hadn't started walking.:hugs:

Christina Horton
04-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Well Christina, sorta.
My wife and daughter had gone to Arkansas to take care of some business on a day that I was due to come through the house under a load, so I had to leave the whole rig at North 40 Truck Stop, load a back pack and walk the 8 and 1/2 miles (the shortest way) to the house and it was drizzling rain off and on the whole trek. They were longer than they planned and then got broad sided by a deer on the way home and scared the crap out of my daughter. But as it slammed into the passenger door and didn't take out the headlights I told her to come on home and I would check out the damage the next day. My legs were sore for several days, and my butt was sore that night because my wife gave me a swift kick in it for walking that far. But I had been home for hours that I would have had to spend close if I hadn't started walking.:hugs:

Yes but were you in drab or dressed? I would guess drab coming form the truck stop like that but, how knows you might have got dressed in the truck then walked home form there. I did the walk to the mall and was going to walk to the shop from there in 3 in heals. I love my 4 1/2 in heals but would only were them on a night out or where I won' have to walk long or stand in one place for to long. hey look great but my feet won't support the heals for more then 4 hours but the three in heals my feet are getting used to them.

HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Lori A
04-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Yo got me, I was in drab, and it was late last winter, (Jan 08) so it was a cold wet long walk up and down the hills and across a field, I never would have been able to do that in heels.

Christina Horton
04-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Yo got me, I was in drab, and it was late last winter, (Jan 08) so it was a cold wet long walk up and down the hills and across a field, I never would have been able to do that in heels.

Ah haw got you. Don't cry hun being cool and wet is one thin but that far in heals ha. I think its neat we can complain about how out feet hurt , how we ruined a paid of pantyhose , or had to spend more money on makeup , or who the men were checking us out and how big of pigs they are. Just think about that , we get to complain about all these thing and I love it. Even it it hurt my feet my bank account or feelings. who wah. You got to love it.