PDA

View Full Version : Swimming Enfemme?

Stacie Stockman
06-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Anyone here do this? One of the things that I would love to try..

Jenny Beth
06-27-2005, 09:16 PM
No I haven't but does a bikini in the hot tub count?

Tristen Cox
06-27-2005, 09:18 PM
One piece in the shower?? No? :( :rolleyes:

Sophia Rearen
06-27-2005, 09:41 PM
Its the only reason I'll geta pool. Late night swims. Late night suits, wraps and sandals. :)

Olivia
06-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Well, I bought a one-piece, halter style swimsuit at Walmart a few weeks ago. Wow, it feels incredible to pull it on, that lycra is so sexy. It really does feel very femme; now, to find a secluded beach somewhere, I just gotta try it out. And, you're right again Tristen, the shower just won't do! Olivia

hottiemichelle
06-27-2005, 10:00 PM
ya i have but it was a pirvit pool and no one was a round it feel reel good i think and fun at the same time ;)

gender_blender
06-27-2005, 10:06 PM
I wore a bikini to the beach today just for the tan, which I acquired while hacky sacking with friends. It's not the first time and won't be the last time.

Charlie

Ava Mouse
06-27-2005, 10:14 PM
I got the courage to dip in the hot tub while at Esprit... 11pm at night, with other CDr's of course, but it was a wonderful experience to do that... The long wet hair on my shoulders and back, the tight wet lycra...

emmicd
06-27-2005, 10:17 PM
One of my favorite types of clothing to wear are womens' swimwear. I particularly love wearing sexy one piece swimsuits with bright colors and floral patterns.

I also love wearing bikinis and swimdresses. I have a nice collection. I never ventured outside in femme swimwear but I do enjoy wearing them when I have the opportunity. Sometimes I wear under my female jeans outdoors.

I also love wearing womens boxer shorts and baby doll t's.

Emmi

veronicaM
06-28-2005, 12:53 AM
just got a one piece feels soooooo... good

I need an excuse and an opportunity to swim.

sara_also
06-28-2005, 07:18 AM
I have had a one piece suit for a few monthes now and just recently wore it around the house with a short mini skirt in the same color. My wife said It looked nice and I should sun bathe in it to tan my arms. I just have not had the time as of yet, maybe some day
Sara_Also

ronna
06-28-2005, 07:26 AM
I know I wouldn't look good in a bikini, but diving into the pool in a corset and stockings appeals to me as great fun! Is that weird?

DonnaT
06-28-2005, 07:57 AM
I would love to swim enfemme, but wonder how to keep the wig on. :eek:

Stacie Stockman
06-28-2005, 08:08 AM
Same here Donna... which is sorta why I posed this question

Dragster
06-28-2005, 09:18 AM
I like your idea Ronna; if it's weird, then so am I! Do you think the corset would shrink, and then become even tighter? Hope so!!!

Tony

ChristineRenee
06-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Would love to do it some day Stacie...I have the suits for it too! Boldest I have gotten was on spring break in Florida last April staying at my mother-in-laws. While she and my wife were out and about shopping, I sunbathed in one of my bikini's out on the partially obscured outdoor patio! Haven't gotten as bold or brazen enough to go any farther however.....as yet!:eek: :p

Love,
Chrissie:)

Jennifer in CO
06-28-2005, 11:00 AM
do it most of the time!! its easy really, all you need is a 2 piece "tank-ini" style suit with "boy-cut" bottoms. The top is not masculine but isn't feminine either, and the bottoms look like short "boy-style" shorts..so into the pool you go!!

WHAT?!?! nervous about wearing a top?...just wear the bottoms!!

ok...I also have 2 regualr bikini's I wear in the hot tub (with and without tops) and, sometimes when its just my wife and I I'll wear a string bikini..but thats a private story...

Jenn

Natalie x
06-28-2005, 12:43 PM
Not yet, but this is my first summer, so lookout world, Natalie's on the loose.

As for keeping your wig on, how about a swim cap with straps?

AngelAshley
06-28-2005, 04:12 PM
I'm gonna have a bit of a problem come August...

I'm supposed to be starting my 2 year 24/7 transition period in a week or two, but gonna go to Cornwall to surf every day! No idea what I'm gonna do on the beach!

Stacie Stockman
07-13-2005, 01:40 PM
OMG I actually did this!!

Went out today with my size 14 onepiece, my wig, and my falsies to my deserted apartment pool (thank god the county put in a 10 million dollar waterpark, less than a mile away where all the kiddies and their parents go to now) and slipped in the water for a hour or so and layed out a bit...

Sorry dont have any pictures since I lent my brother my digicam and havent seen it back since...

Melissa A.
07-13-2005, 01:48 PM
I would love to swim enfemme, but wonder how to keep the wig on. :eek:

Yup. Makeup would have to be all waterproof, too.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-13-2005, 01:50 PM
My body is pale enough as it is. I don't need to draw more attention to it with a bikini or something :p

I'm reminiscing my days in Florida and Michigan where there were beaches... (Ahhh San Destin...)

Stupid Alaska. >:[

Julie
07-13-2005, 02:02 PM
OMG I actually did this!!

Went out today with my size 14 onepiece, my wig, and my falsies to my deserted apartment pool (thank god the county put in a 10 million dollar waterpark, less than a mile away where all the kiddies and their parents go to now) and slipped in the water for a hour or so and layed out a bit...

Sorry dont have any pictures since I lent my brother my digicam and havent seen it back since...

Congratulations for finally getting out into the pool Stacie, I hoe you enjoyed yourself. Our bad luck that your brother has had it away with your digicam though. :)

Julie

Stormgirl
07-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Im too chickenshit to try it,my bodys too masculine however I used to wear a bikini in the hot tub back at my dads house.Almost got caught a few times.

kristine239
07-13-2005, 03:58 PM
We had a great time at our pool party. Kristine is on the far right in pink

Stephenie
07-13-2005, 04:31 PM
I love swimdresses. But if I layed out in one here I'd just rust.

Tristen Cox
07-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Me too, somewhere very isolated. Like my own pool with a twenty foot wall around it.

NewShy21NJmtf
07-13-2005, 04:45 PM
i haven't got my look down yet. it is my dream to be confident enough to go swimming one day, if you can pass in a bathing suit, you can pass in anything. actually, in a perfect world, i could dress as a boy and have people still think i'm a girl. ooh to dream the impossible dream.

Stephanie :)

kymmieLorain
07-13-2005, 05:56 PM
I think it would be great idea, I have my confederate flag bikini ready to go.

Kymmie

Raychel
07-13-2005, 07:11 PM
It sound like a ton of fun, But I am way to chicken also. It will only happen in my dreams and fantasies

ebony
07-13-2005, 07:21 PM
No not yet but I have a good feeling I will when I go to Las Vegas next week.

Julie
07-13-2005, 09:02 PM
I never have and it really doesn't matter to me if I do or not. I guess because I think I'd look pretty bad.

Clare
07-14-2005, 03:26 AM
In all my years cd'ing, i had never thought about buying or wearing female bathing suits! Go figure!

No, i don't own any and to be truthful, its a little cold here at the moment! They're not a high priority for me, but since all GG's own some, i suppose a bathing suit will be a part of my collection in the future.

Christine

Trish
07-14-2005, 05:57 AM
I bought a black one piece, with a flower print. I have been wearing it in the backyard pool. I also wear my forms with it, that was my wifes idea. She told me to put them in the first time I put it on.

jessbcuzz
07-14-2005, 06:10 AM
Right now, I don't own a swimsuit. I have in the past. I had to give it up when my ggf gave me an ulitmateum. I wish I still had it. It was one piece that only had on strap up over the left shoulder. It was black with a few white stripes running diagional down it. I miss it dearly. Any how, I never had been out with it. The closest to swimming in it was sitting in my garden tub with a beach sound cd playing. I long for a day to be able to actually swim in a pool or take a dip in Lake Erie in a women's swimsuit. Maybe we can all chip in a see if we can rent a water park for a day for CD's and such? We wouldn't have to worry about what others would think it would just be us girls. I am guessing for many of us it would be living a dream.

Brianne
07-14-2005, 07:48 AM
I sun and swin in my backyard in my Victoria Secret black scoop bottom bikini. Sometimes I wear my sparkly ankle bracelet to feel even more fem and daring.

Luv,
Brianne

summer_cd
07-14-2005, 01:41 PM
i luv to put panties,bra,stockings,heels,skirt & top on then hop in the pool i luv the wet clothes.luv summer :)

AnnaMaria
07-14-2005, 08:36 PM
I swim every time I get a chance in a blue one piece that my wife baught me with a matching sarong. She has a set jsut like it. But I do it more for the sun than the water.

Though it is kind of hard to keep everything under control when you are all wet. As far as a wig goes I can't help much I have natural long curly hair so I don't wear a wig.

huggs
anna

Aloha_Dana
07-14-2005, 09:26 PM
I've a couple bikinis and fortunately I also fit most of my wife's. It is hot over here and the casual attire for a girl at home is a bikini and miniskirt for a little cover - my favorite. I'm working to put together a surfer girl thing and pretend I'm a model. Yeah right!!! Regardless it'll be fun.

Then to actually go to the beach and catch a few waves w/the other wahine... yeah right. Dreaming on....

Dana

AngelAshley
07-17-2005, 02:10 PM
Found what I'm gonna wear to the beach...

https://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Id=1720092&portal=locayta

Pip
07-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Looks very nice Minaki. I especially like the Sarong to match. That would look very nice at the beach!

Pip

Deborah
07-17-2005, 02:57 PM
I love one piece swimsuits. Never actually been swimming in one before though. I would love to though. Panties, skirts, blouses i'm comfortable with, but one pieces make me feel really Girly lol. :D

sara_also
07-17-2005, 06:05 PM
I ahve never been to water with this one, maybe some day.

crispy
07-17-2005, 10:33 PM
I love one piece swim suits, preferably with a skirt attached to hide the 'lower parts'. Unfortunately I could never wear them in public. Its at times like this that I wish I was 14 and I still had that slim hairless boy's figure ...............

A favourite is a Speedo Kneesuit that has short sleeves and zips up at the back. It covers me from knee to neck. I sewed a skirt onto it and it makes a lovely dress to wear around the house.

I find that halter necks give a much more feminine frontal appearance, they do not draw attention to bulky shoulders and they feel more sexy the way they gather at the front.

I have six swimsuits just now. Nice. :cool:

cosmolovesph
07-18-2005, 06:55 PM
I own two bathing suits,never wore them swimming. Love to wear them around the house with pantyhose and four inch heels.
I like to wear my one piece like this too... see it's not just me!! :D

ladyjim
07-18-2005, 11:41 PM
Incredible job, prettyflower.. thankg God for the support. Julie, just LOVE Those pumps . Takin a dip in hose- would be rather sensual Id think.

geegee2
07-19-2005, 06:13 AM
yes I do it,its easy,I Wear a one piece suit.when I wear it wear my boobs 36/c and my wig, one of them depending on how I want to look, long or short and I use pins to hold it just dont do any hard diving I always have fun but so far only around friends not really in public yet but give me time I will
luv kisses and hugs GEEGEE2

erica michelle
07-19-2005, 09:46 AM
I talked my wife into letting me wear her bottom part that has a little skirt around it , it was and great feeling , i was a little worried about other people seeing me but once i was in our pool the feeling of the skirt in the water was great

rusty 2004
07-19-2005, 01:43 PM
hiya everyone!
i havent posted here for ages, my apologies for the absence!!!

here are a couple of stills from my swimming video, i can dive in AND keep my hair on, the first pic is me after surfacing, the second climbing from the pool. i will post some more in my favorite bikini after i test how secure my boobs are in it!!

xxxxx

rusty

Julie York
07-19-2005, 01:47 PM
You are just so cool Rusty!!

Very nice! :D

Ava Mouse
07-30-2005, 10:39 PM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4918/ava2005073001b4dq.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Tristen Cox
07-31-2005, 05:49 AM
:thumbsup: Nice Ava! grrrrr :D

Amanda Leigh
07-31-2005, 10:26 AM
ava may i ask where you got that bikini.....I NEED one like it...giggle

Khriss
07-31-2005, 06:14 PM
I've a couple cire' lycra one piece suits that are great! (second skin!) but am thinking about ordering this bikini set though it could draw some stares,,, or , just explain as "shark protection " ?? ( kidn' - crispy) :rolleyes: :D "K"
(Ava reminds Me of Maureen O'Hara , -Tarzan's "Jane" in hers :thumbsup: )

Ava Mouse
07-31-2005, 09:40 PM
Got it on sale at Marshalls in Bellevue, WA... It's an out of style swimsuit made by Carabella, http://www.carabella.com

ava may i ask where you got that bikini.....I NEED one like it...giggle

crispy
07-31-2005, 10:12 PM
I've a couple cire' lycra one piece suits that are great! (second skin!) but am thinking about ordering this bikini set though it could draw some stares,,, or , just explain as "shark protection " ?? ( kidn' - crispy) :rolleyes: :D "K"
(Ava reminds Me of Maureen O'Hara , -Tarzan's "Jane" in hers :thumbsup: )
.......... 'sallright Khriss. Anyone ever tell you you look like Emma Peel out of 'the Avengers' (Diana Rigg) ?

Phoebe Reece
07-31-2005, 10:39 PM
The last time I wore a femme swimsuit in public was waaaay back when CD's were still universally called TV's in the USA.

The photo on the beach was at Gulf Breeze FL in 1976.

The photo in the pool was at a motel in Biloxi MS in 1976. A word of advice - don't wear your best wig if you are swimming.

Jennifer in CO
08-01-2005, 07:58 AM
have to share 'bout yesterday...

not the pool but just the backyard. Pulled the car 'round to the backyard yesterday afternoon and washed it....while wearing my white Catalina bikini. I love living on acreage!!!

Jenn

Tiffy
08-01-2005, 09:56 AM
We took our boat to the lake one day last week and my wife had me swim in my super girl hot pink shorts. Nothing special but it was something I have nevedr done before.

Kisses, April

Helen
08-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Hi

I love swimsuits and I have been swiming. It was up on the Queensland coast, lovely beach, very quite. I had a great time. The only problem was making sure my wig didnot get wet. I don't think it would do it any good getting wet and would take ages to dry.

I had a pair of plastic breasts which were great for the water. I've since lost them. Does anyone knwo where I can get a pair? I have some material ones but I don't think I should get them wet.

I'd love to go swimming again.
Helen :)

janetmellor
08-20-2005, 12:28 AM
I have a one piece swimsuit but only wear it at home
janet

Lady Katherine
08-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Found my wife's size 14 one-piece fit like a glove and since my exposed parts (arms, shoulders and legs) are feminine and womanly, I felt sooooooooo good. Now to get into a public pool. :)

cyndyw
11-05-2005, 06:04 PM

I would like to sun tan on the beach in this bikini. Also walk the boardwalk in heels with a purse and a coverup which show I'm wearing a bikini.

Sam-antha
11-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Yes, outside, yes, yes, yes.
Like Ava, in a bikini but with string sides. Blue it is and I did wear the top and my wig. Which I did keep dry. No makeup tho.
It is lovely, Rusty will tell you. She is lucky with a pool.
Me, I had to use a thing called a river and other times things called lochs.
Rivers are just fine, niot always private, but knowing the places, you can be on the far side from the traffic. Anyway, people do not ever stop their cars unless there is a parking place. Boy, is the Loch water cold.
If anybody wonders, I was always taped and tucked, which seemed to help the sensation of being femm swimmer

Carole
11-06-2005, 03:09 AM
It's a wonderful experience. I did it last year whilst on a weeks en-femme holiday that is held 2ce yearly in UK. The pool was open for the May week so a few of us took full advantage swimming most days. Waterproof mascara is a definite must. Donna you can replace your wig with a rubber swimcap so you needn't even wear your wig and risk ruining it. In Germany these caps are mandatory anyway, to stop hairs clogging up the filtrs.

Carole

cathy b
11-06-2005, 06:28 AM
yes- laid out on the beach and went swiming it was great.

Deidra Cowen
11-06-2005, 08:26 AM
The last time I wore a femme swimsuit in public was waaaay back when CD's were still universally called TV's in the USA.

The photo on the beach was at Gulf Breeze FL in 1976.

The photo in the pool was at a motel in Biloxi MS in 1976. A word of advice - don't wear your best wig if you are swimming.

Wow Phoebe!!!! those are great pictures and from 1976 thats amazing. You have been dressing for a long time. A great thread would be of you long term girls that have dressed for years putting up your old pics!

EDIT: I put up a golden oldies thread in the picture section forum.

Sam-antha
11-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Wonderful pic. Sorry I was so taken with it that I forgot to give praise where it is due.

You look great, really great, pass in and around the pool-public.
But changing could be difficult

Jacqui
11-06-2005, 08:18 PM
I've gone only as far as a wet tee-shirt.

Staci
11-06-2005, 10:57 PM
I have two swimsuits. A one piece with very bright colors and a bikini that is pink with black stripes on it. I love both. Never had the courage to wear at a pool or hot tub. I really only dress in private. Do love to wear the femme suits though.

barbaralynn
11-06-2005, 11:17 PM
we have a secluded pool on the creek that runs through the ranch and my wife and i swim there. we both have one piece swim suits. it is nice to swim enfemme believe me.

Sam-antha
11-07-2005, 03:24 PM
I do find it strange. Being dressed in the bath, done it once or twice, if totally different to being in outside the house water in swim gear.
Something to do with sex, not gender. It seems to me to be the feel of the thing.

Extra for whoever suggested it.......Wish I had thought of swim cap so long ago. Now I will have to wait to next year

robbieoz
11-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Whilst I haven't actually been swimming en femme, one thing I have to be careful with though is going swimming after wearing a tightish bra.
I remember one time when after wearing a bra all day I went to the local pool for a swim, only to discover the outline of my bra quite visible.
So I wa shalfway between pool and clothes, but my back was away from other people..so I just quickly dived in..
So just something to be aware of, especially in home town
Robbie

Sam-antha
11-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Robbieoz

Red back and red face.
Did it clear in the cool water ?

AliciaSL
11-07-2005, 07:07 PM
I know I wouldn't look good in a bikini, but diving into the pool in a corset and stockings appeals to me as great fun! Is that weird?

Sexy as it sounds. Stocking don't do well in water... It's almost pitiful how they get... But for a moment it's fun..

imagination96
11-11-2005, 02:38 AM
Once a couple of years ago I slipped into one of my two pieces, wig, and foam forms really late one night. THen I put on a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt over that, hopped in the car and drove down to the local pool. I snuck in, lost the shorts and t-shirt, and took a quick 10 minute dip in the pool . . . very exilerating :)

Michelle Cheli
11-11-2005, 12:08 PM
I had a friend when i was 13. We were in her room and there was a halter top to one of her bathing suits sitting on the floor. i picked it up and she told me i should try it on. So i did and it felt awesome. Then we dug out the bottom and the sarong that went along with it. I went into her closet and put them on. She thought i looked gorgeous. Then after that I tried on a bunch of other things she owned, mostly bathing suits of course; all two pieces also. And get this, that first one with the halter top.....She gave it to me!! everyday after school id go home and put it on. This was when i really got into CDing.

Nastasha
11-11-2005, 12:56 PM
I swam in a one piece and in just panties at our apartment pool . You just wait until its late enough and go. While I was swimming I only had 1 person that I know of see me. The apartment manager came down to lock the gate, she never said a word, was wearing panties at the time. There was no mistaking what I was wearing either - floral patterned briefs with lace at the legs .. she just smiled and said I had to get going she had to lock up. VERY EXCITING

Crystal Harmony
11-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Im moving into a new house in 2 weeks that has a pool,so i carnt wait to try all my swimsuits out,and i dont have to worry about anyone seeing me:D

Nina
11-12-2005, 04:51 AM
It's always been one thing i've wanted to do but it would never be possible where i live.

All those kids throwing things at me and say look at that man in a swimming costume and then my wig ending up on the bottom of the pool.:D

It just would be good for me.

Can i come swim in your private pool Crystal?

No? Just a thought

pedebra
11-12-2005, 09:01 AM
I have gone to the beach a few times enfemme. I love the feel of laying in the sun and going in the water in my bikini. I have to be careful that I don't get tan lines from my top since my wife is unaware of my dressing. Since I spend time sunbathing, I have a good tan; when I want to sun enfemme, I wear a heavy sunscreen so that I don' have new untanned areas.

Debra

lisa threesummm
11-13-2005, 12:37 AM
i just discoverd wearing womens swimwear. bought a whole buch on clearance from wlmart and kohls....i wore the botoms to the beach this summer. my wife loved them. didnt look like womens at all....only we knew.
i also wear them in the evenings alot. love the pretty colors n styles........

Bobbie40
11-17-2005, 01:01 AM
For three years now I have gone to a gay-friendly beach (in Delaware) and sun-bathed and swam in the ocean wearing girl's bikini bottoms. I wear girl's shorts and top to beach (you can park not too far away on weekdays) and then peel out of shorts into bikini I wear under.(junior-type -- high-cut, pretty small but not "Brazilian")
For me - no make-up or anything -- just my skinny body, shaved legs, tightly tucked. It's comfy and so neat to be free to do it. Look kinda "sissy" I guess. The gay guys there mostly leave me alone -- most of them looking for more "butch" types. (Plus, though I'm girlie, I don't happen to be gay and maybe somehow they know that?)
Just adding on to thread.

Bobbie

Jamie1
11-17-2005, 12:53 PM
On several occasions at a provincial park with a long spit of land and gorgeous beach extending out into Lake Erie, I have found a secluded spot and tanned in a bikini and a few times on a week day early in summer with not many people there, after everyone had left I got in the water. The teardrop silicone breastforms well secured in the top, the pressure and movement of body and water was a most fascinating feeling. To walk and romp on the beach and an almost (for us) natural jiggle of the breasts is an exhilirating sensation. I managed to suntan quite often in my backyard this summer.

Oh, I loved the pics some of you Beautiful ladies posted.

Jamie