PDA

View Full Version : Identity revealed

Fionax
06-28-2005, 04:10 AM
[FONT=Lucida Console]xxx[FONF]xxx

Over here in UK we look likely to end up with very elaborate Identity Cards, with almost any official able to request to see them. What experiences have you girls in The States when, en femme, had with police and parking attendants that worried you? Was there any follow up if you knowe what I mean?

Fiona :eek:

Gemma
06-28-2005, 05:26 AM
Good question Fiona, looking forward to the responses on this one

ronna
06-28-2005, 07:08 AM
I've hear them say that here in the states (well, some of them) that you're required to have a male and female ID card if you can appear as either one.
I don't know if that's true, but I did re-touch my driver's license picture with the appropriate makeup just in case I ever get a traffic ticket!

DonnaT
06-28-2005, 08:10 AM
One of the fastest ways to end up in jail is to present a non-governmnet issued ID card, or a fake ID card, indicating you are a female. If stopped enfemme, just be honest as to who you are and present a proper ID.

Sun-Sentinel.com - Fort Lauderdale,FL,USA

Man guilty in airport arrest

Posted June 25 2005

A Boynton Beach man arrested last month at Palm Beach International
Airport trying to board a plane dressed as a woman and using a female
driver's license pleaded guilty Friday to fraudulent use of personal
identification information.

Under terms of the plea deal, Reginald Antoine Cottle, 20, will be
sentenced July 1 to 120 days in jail if he doesn't break the law in
the interim.

Cottle entered the airport May 16, presented a female driver's
license and paid cash for an AirTran ticket to Atlanta, prosecutor
J.D. Small said. Cottle aroused suspicion when he couldn't give the
name on the driver's license or ticket.

Authorities determined Cottle was male and later found a female's
driver's license in his possession, Small said.

-- Staff report

World's Wildest Police Videos I saw two interesting segment on the TV Show "World's Wildest Police Videos" Thursday evening.

The first segment dealt with a traffic stop for no taillight in a small midwest town. The vehicle, a Black fullsized pickup fled from the officer when the red lights started whirling. The truck continued to accelerate for less than a 1/2 mile, when the driver lost control and spun out of control. It turns out the driver, a local highschool football coach, was crossdressed and afraid of embarrassment and possible loss of employment if recognized. Instead, she turned a traffic stop into embarrassment, probably loss of employment due to a felony arrest AND a felony arrest.

Second interesting segment dealt with another crossdressed driver that refused to stop when the officers turned the red lights on for a traffic stop. Instead, the driver called 911 on her cell phone and explained to the dispatcher that she would not stop until she had all of her make-up removed. An O. J. Simpson style slow-speed chase developed until the driver had removed all her make-up. Then she stopped. Then she was forced to lay on the ground in her new dress and nylons. Another traffic stop parlayed into a felony arrest.

What is one to do, if pulled over? Stop as soon as is prudent. Be truthful with the officer. Tell him/her that you are crossdressed and present your real ID. Attempting to flee or present a false ID can and will turn a mere embarassement into an expensive legal hassle. One of our current members confided to me that she had been stopped at a road block looking for inebriated drivers. When approached by the officer, her first words were, "I'm a man." It was not even an issue. Given my own preferences, I'd rather not take my hard earned money and give it to someone else. There's this simple black dress that I'm lusting over...

CharleneCD
06-28-2005, 11:34 AM
My wife and I were pulled over my first trip out enfemme. I handed him my ID andwhen he had questions, Bunny calmly told him "My husband is a crossdresser." We were not hassled about it at all, or told that I need a fem state ID. I still plan on attempting to get one though if possible, to avoid any possible problems.

Imogen_Mann
06-28-2005, 12:27 PM
Who does that encompass ? Police accredited personell (PCSO's Street wardens, traffic wardens, etc) ? Customs and the armed forces, or any government employee with due reason to request it ?

I think I need to look deeper into this, Thanks Fiona for opening this topic, I think it's gonna prove very important to us here in the UK.

XX

Jayme.

Natalie x
06-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Good topic, Fiona, thanks for raising it. The advice from DonnaT is worth more than gold. What we do is not illegal in the uk and nothing to be ashamed of.

Stephanie Mancini
06-28-2005, 12:51 PM
With identity cards almost certain to happen here Fionax and at considerable cost to each individual how about carrying something on the lines of attached I.D. to accomodate our femme personna

Steph

Julie
06-28-2005, 02:22 PM
In Illinois you can get a state ID with a picture of you dressed on it and it's a legal ID. Your name and gender will remain the same, you'll just have your girl pic on it. But if you show a false ID to a police officer, expect to be arrested.