PDA

View Full Version : Modelling for one's partner

Gemma
06-28-2005, 08:02 AM
Hi girls, just wondering how many of us ladies model for their partner's, sometimes I have felt I havn't wanted to dress, then my Sam has brought new dresses or skirts and tops for herself and asked me to model them for her, it has really brought me back into not letting go of who I really am, I really enjoy trying on her new gear and am allowed to wear them, if I'm not smoking, so how many of us girls are lucky to try this out.

Dragster
06-28-2005, 09:30 AM
I'd love to do that Gemma, but since my wife is not supportive, it's never going to happen for me. If you need a substitute anytime, let me know and I'l be there!

Tony

Tiffy
06-28-2005, 09:55 AM
For years I bought my wife stuff and made her model it for me. Now she is getting even. :) I like that.

April

Jenny Beth
06-28-2005, 09:59 AM
Nothing my wife has fits me so no chance of that. She does alterations and the past few months she's had a bunch of grad dresses to do. I didn't get to try any on but I did hold them up to myself in front of the mirror, that was fun!

Pip
06-28-2005, 11:30 AM
While I put on make up, I come out between just about every step and ask for her advice. So in effect I am modeling my make up. After I get finished and am dressed I come out and do a little twirl, letting my dress flow around me as I do so to give her the whole effect.

Also, she is trying (somewhat successfully) to teach me how to sit, stand and walk like a lady. So we practice this just about every time I'm dressed. I suppose this could be considered modeling as well.

So....all that being said, count me as a YES. I model for my wife and we both enjoy it.

Pip

jo_ann
06-28-2005, 05:40 PM
wife doesn't have nearly the same body as me, so it'd be pointless for me to model her clothes.

uknowhoo
06-28-2005, 10:20 PM
There are hundreds of us gurls on this site who r still in the closet, just fantasizing about being ableto model 4 our wifes/SO's. I hope y'all realize how lucky u r!!

samanthajay
06-28-2005, 10:24 PM
yeah i do i go out with her so...........dressed

karen marie
06-30-2005, 12:06 PM
one of the things my wife has always enjoyed is shopping and
imagining how i would look in various outfits.she says it makes
her feel really neat.i love modeling the things she buys for me.
hugs, karen.

Teddie
06-30-2005, 02:28 PM
We do this all the time. Go shopping, come home, and have a fashion show with me as the model. :dance: :whistling :clap: