PDA

View Full Version : Way to many clothes

Gemma
06-28-2005, 08:07 AM
Who has way to many clothes, I mean in the sense of storage, my Sam is totally excepeting, but our 14 year old daughter does'nt know and I have to hide them, mainly under the bed, but I am running out of room where to hide them all, boxes and bags are overflowing with all the clothes and shoes, makeup, breast forms, wigs, etc, etc, anybody else have this problem.

DonnaT
06-28-2005, 08:18 AM
For a person that does not get out enfemme, I reckon I have way too many clothes, but what's a girl to do :D I have one closet full of my drab, and another full of my fem. And several dresser drawers full of fem stuff too. Nothing is hidden.

Jenny Beth
06-28-2005, 10:49 AM
I had the same problem many years ago, I had things stored everywhere mainly so my teenage daughter wouldn't find them. She did, kids are curious especially when no one is home. Under the bed is not a good place...take it from me.

Tristen Cox
06-28-2005, 11:04 AM
You know I figured once I got my stuff in to the closet from all the hiding places(including the attic) that I would somehow have more room. Not!
I need another dresser and a major shoe rack! Oh and a cabinet for all my wigs..and..and...

Sigrid
06-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Too many clothes? Yeah, right... I don't have nearly enough. I've just barely started to put together a decent wardrobe.

Donna Delite
06-28-2005, 11:10 AM
Sigrid- I'm in the same situation as you, I can only wish I had a storage issue because of too many fem clothes

Amelie
06-28-2005, 11:13 AM
I don't have to many clothes, then again I have no one to hide them from, I am even able to hang my tights from the bathroom shower curtain.

Some of my clothes are dual purpose, I can wear them both in fem and male mode, mostly tops.

Amelie

Alison Anderson
06-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Too many clothes? Never! :D

Seriously though,,, I remember when I only had about two outfits and found it really hard to buy more but now I have two boxes of clothes that don`t fit right now or don`t go with anything. I hate to get rid of things like I have done so before when I had so much it was a bit disturbing. Then you see an old dress or top in a picture and think "no! why did I throw that out?!"

Storage can be a problem and I`ve had to have cleanouts regretably. I live alone but still fear being found out so everything has to be able to be boxed away and hidden in drawers when the need arises.

I also love to decorate my room with pictures, flowers, ornaments, mirrors (of course!) bedspreads, pillows etc. but I`m practised in packing up in a hurry if someone comes to the house that I can`t ignore. :(

I wonder why my everyday drab clothes lay in a washing basket under the desk while my fem clothes are all hung neat and orderly in the wardrobe? :rolleyes:
Also, well it`s only natural, do you girls ever look and think "I have a wardrobe full of clothes but, Iv`e got nothing to wear!"

lots of love,

Alison XXX

BethCD
06-28-2005, 12:17 PM
Jenny Beth, What happened when daughter found your fem clothes? Are you "out" now? I'm still hiding my girl clothes from my kids, but not as extremely carefully as I used to. Almost want to be found I think.
Love, Beth :)

Jenny Beth
06-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Hi Beth,

I don't want to hijack Gemma's thread here so I'll be brief. My daughter was 16 when she found my things....big explosion and she went back to live with her mother. (previous relationship) We didn't talk for several years but eventually we had a great talk, she's very okay with it now and has been out with me once. Maybe a new thread is in order here, I'm sure there are lots of people struggling with this aspect of CD'ing.

Stephanie Mancini
06-28-2005, 12:59 PM
A girl can never ever have enough wardrobe space, the very thought of throwing clothes out sends me into shop shop shop mode

Steph

Wendy me
06-28-2005, 02:08 PM
stop too manny clouthes???? your scareing me....you can have not enough room to put them but never too many clouthes.........

Julie
06-28-2005, 02:16 PM
In the strictest sense, there's no such thing as 'way too many clothes' but I see your problem. You could raise your bed up a few feet. That wouldn't look too suspicious. ;) Or you could burrow a hole under the house and make it your BATCAVE! Or should I say your CATCAVE?

You could always say you're storing clothes for your long lost sister who you are anxiously awaiting her return. Then when new clothes pop up you could tell your daughter you want your sister to be in style when she returns. :p

So, problem solved!

ChristineRenee
06-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Too many clothes...nahhhh. Not enough storage space....always!!:p

Crunchie
06-28-2005, 02:42 PM
i have to agree with sigrid and donna9 no space and not enough clothes :D

Rachel_740
06-28-2005, 02:49 PM
Who has way to many clothes, I mean in the sense of storage, my Sam is totally excepeting, but our 14 year old daughter does'nt know and I have to hide them, mainly under the bed, but I am running out of room where to hide them all, boxes and bags are overflowing with all the clothes and shoes, makeup, breast forms, wigs, etc, etc, anybody else have this problem.

Not enough clothes :( , not enough wardrobe space either :thumbsdn: . Not even enough space in house for another wardrobe - must look at getting bigger place :( , then more clothes :)

Tiffy
06-28-2005, 04:28 PM
I am not sure I have to many. A walkin closet and two dressers full and some in bags. But not one damn pair of shoes...My feet are to darn big :( Oh well someday.

April

emmicd
07-01-2005, 09:21 PM
I certainly can relate. I'm not sure why it is that I shop so much. I guess it's because I just like women's/juniors clothes a lot more then I like men's clothes. All my femme clothes far out number my male clothes. I also am running out of closet space. I too have bags and bags full of femme clothes in my car trunk. Not to mention I purged about 6 or 7 times complete wardrobes over the years

I can truly say with certainty that I have a lot more dresses than my wife does. How ironic is that?

I hope you find more closet space. I'm running out of room in my closet that I guess soon I will have to come out of the closet!

Emmi

JoAnnDallas
07-01-2005, 09:27 PM
I just reliased that I have amassed a fair amount of clothing since I have been staying with my sister. I will have to pack up all my stuff soon and beginning to wonder if I can get all my stuff hidden away and into the back of the SUV. I sure don't want to winkle my dresses, but I might have to to get them packed away. Well that's what they make steam irons for. LOL