PDA

View Full Version : where do i start

dhmike72
04-09-2009, 11:26 AM
i feel the need to wear panties all the time. would like to do more but not sure where to start anyone out there give me some ideas?:battingeyelashes:

Patricia1
04-09-2009, 11:37 AM
A little bit more info from you would be helpful. What are your thoughts, besides the down-under part. That's a good place to start, by the way. (lol)

DawnRodgers
04-09-2009, 11:42 AM
For starters, first you have to decide what more is. Nylons, bra, make-up, ahoes, clothes? If you are nervous about going into a store and buying fem things then maybe buying on-line is the thing to do. Determining size can be done by visiting many web sites that have sizing charts where you need your measurments and compare them with their charts. Shoe sizes are usually 1 size larger.
The only way to start is to decide what you want and buy it. Start with less expensive purchases so that you can try them out and see how it fits. Remember that if you buy in a store it is usually easier to return than if you buy online but buying on line can be easier because you are less visible. Make-up and such things are easily bought at a drug store.
Good luck.
Dawn

MJ
04-09-2009, 11:58 AM
well you could start with pantyhose make sure you don't put them on back-wards .
oh a bra is fun if you need any help ask away

JoAnne Wheeler
04-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Are you wearing panties all the time now ? If so, then try a camisole, and

petti-pants, next try pantyhose, then try a bra - now you are getting

somewhere

JoAnne Wheeler

Christina2008
04-09-2009, 12:25 PM
You could try painting your toe nails.

Karren H
04-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Walmart!!!

boardpuppy
04-09-2009, 02:31 PM
add K mart to that. If you are nervous get a gift receipt and take what ever home and return what doesn't fit. Your wife/girlfriend/whatever (SO) will be getting alot of new things without even knowing it. Have fun and watchout for the "Pink Fog" as it engulfs you while shopping.

Hugs,
Alice

trisha59
04-09-2009, 02:37 PM
I try to use the alphabet whenever I can So, what comes after Panties? Pantyhose:thumbsup:

linnea
04-09-2009, 06:58 PM
If you want to wear panties all the time, start by doing just that. As far as getting/buying the panties, that's pretty easy too: Walmart, K-Mart, Penneys, Macy's, etc., etc. Or try on-line sources, and if you're uncertain about sizes, check the size charts (you'll figure them out).
If "how do I start" means "what's my next step," then that's up to you. Other respondents have given a lot of advice: hose, camisoles, bras, make-up, nails painted, and so on. These are all good. But you have to be the judge and determine what you want to do.
Good luck.

charlie
04-09-2009, 09:16 PM
A quick trip to the Goodwill will supply you with all you need and/or wan. The people there could care less that you are shopping in the woman's section and nobody will boter you. Many items there still have tags and are quite stylish too!

grace@4
04-11-2009, 10:26 AM
You could try painting your toe nails.

l painted my toe nails before then forgot it when l removed my shoes put no one noticed coz l had used silver nail polish to make it worse noone knows l cross dress::D

Yvonne York
04-11-2009, 11:11 AM
Well start with panties, but you do need to progress. The greatest feeling for me is wearing sexy bras, shaping my natural boobs. But wearing a bra can be a bit obvious, so take care if you don't want to be noticed. Otherwise, take it as it comes, wear silky, pretty lingerie, and enjoy.