PDA

View Full Version : Becoming Gemma: Feedback

Gemma
06-28-2005, 08:36 AM
Hi girls, I was just wondering if I could have some feedback on my story, Becoming Gemma, I have had great responses from a few girls and was wondering (again) if I could have more, I love writing this story and love even more the replies I have recieved, am I being vain or just paranoid, some girls have giving me a lot to think about with their responses and would love even more responses, please be honest as I am thinking wether I should carry on or not and ladies I really do love being here, I have made a lot of friends and would like to make even more, thankyou for listening and I will carry on until I feel the time is'nt right.
For those who havn't a clue what I'm yapping on about, click on this and follow the links, once again thankyou all x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10190

Apolgises to all at crossdresses.com for the self-indulgence :D

JoAnnDallas
06-28-2005, 08:39 AM
I think it is a wonderfully story. A little like when I was growing up. I have two older sisters. Looking forward the the next segment.

Jonien
06-28-2005, 10:13 AM
Don't you dare stop
now get back to the keys NOW lol

Tristen Cox
06-28-2005, 11:01 AM
Gemma I think you know where I stand on this. No shush you and get writing!!!! :D

Amelie
06-28-2005, 11:10 AM
I voted "Shut up you siily bitch and get on with it" This sounds like something I would say.

Gemma I am waiting for the part when you become a cheer leader.

Gemma, you know that I only kid,,, I would like to read more of your stories, so get-it-on you silly bitch. lol

Amelie