PDA

View Full Version : Help me find this sexy dress

Dragster
06-28-2005, 09:57 AM
I was leaving a hotel near Derby (UK)on Sunday, after eating an afternoon meal al fresco, when I spotted a real sexy babe walking through the car park with her partner, towards the garden we'd just left. It was the dress I spotted first, but only a quick glimpse between the parked cars. It was black, knee length, and very tight, so tight around her thighs she could only take short steps, and the 4" to 5" strappy silver "Jimmy Choo" look-alikes contributed to that walk too. Since I was with my wife and son, I couldn't take more than a quick look without starting world war 3, so I got to the car quickly and drove out of the car park just in time to have a good look at her back. It was laced, top to bottom with pink ribbon, corset style, with the laces so close together at the hem, that I doubt she would be able to get a tissue paper between her knees! The laces widened out to about 6" over her bum, back to very close at her slim waist, and then widening again to the top of the dress, half way up her back. There was a black modesty panel up to her waist, but above that, her tanned flesh was showing between the laces. I don't remember whether it had shoulder straps, a halter neck or was strapless, I guess my eyes were drawn to the laces, which really emphasised her curves. It was so tight orerall, she looked as though she'd been poured into it! I also vaguely remember that the sides if the skirt were also laced with pink ribbon, but laced up closely all the way down. Now what would I give to be trussed up in a dress like that, and with the courage to walk into a hotel for a meal on a sunny evening?

Now have any of you seen a dress like that one, either in the flesh, or in an advert? If you have, can you tell me where I can get one, or at least a picture of one. I've searched the 'net with no luck so far. Maybe there's someone else who shares my fetish for really tight dresses and skirts, and has come across this somewhere. If so, please please tell me.

Tony

Julie York
06-28-2005, 11:01 AM
So you didn't get a good look then? :D

I think I've seen something similar worn at a music award ceremony. Other than that I can't help you, sorry. It's a sort of jayLo, Aguilerra type thing.

Your problem...if you ever got the dress...is that you need to be a similar shape or it won't work!

Dragster
06-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Julie,
It's surprising how much you can take in, in a few glances, when you're really motivated, and boy, was I motivated!

I know it may not work for me in the same way, but since I'm in still in the closet, I'd be more interested in how it feels, and how I'd see my image in the mirror, and also, I know how turned on I'd be! My own figure isn't too bad; I could hit 40/42-28-39 assisted by corset and breastforms before my 3 months on crutches and little exercise. The 28 has crept up to 30 now, but I can start working on that very soon.

Tony (also up north UK, but more NW)

kristenB
06-29-2005, 06:09 AM
Try Fredericks of hollywood, I think I saw a dress similar to the one you are describing...I have had great luck with them. There was one in lace with a panel, but I don't remember any ribbons going up the sides...you might find something very close...any how it sounds delicious!!! ;)

Wendy me
06-29-2005, 06:19 AM
after reading this i will be looking for it as well....soinds just so hot ....let us know if you find it.....