PDA

View Full Version : EEEEEEEEEK. Moving back in with the parents

Rayna
06-28-2005, 11:32 AM
So i've decided I am moving back in with my parents. It's the best thing to do, it'll make the divorce go a LOT smoother, and it will free up at least $1300/mo for me. I can pay off my debt really fast, and get my car paid off quicker than the horrible terms I got the loan on .

But...
Well, my mother knows about Rayna, but I have no idea how to bring it up to my dad... and .... I have no idea if i could ever actually dress around them!

so.. in a nutshell...
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

JoAnnDallas
06-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Mabey your mother can break to your dad. Wifes have a way of breaking news to husbands that makes it easier for the husband to accept.

Maybeline
06-28-2005, 11:46 AM
Hai Rayna,
I'm new to this type of forum. But then again it's nice to have such wonderful people to share ideas with and built courage to take on the world with a positive attitude.
As for me I share dresses with my wife and we get along very well. It's how you put this pespective right and bring the beauty of god gift to your dad. Show him the path of what you are made of from the heart inside not the way other around.
Many things do happen around us, so is the world. Believe it or not, there are many guys, I mean real guys who wants to try on women cloth but dare not sound out, do actually try them behind the close door.
Go to go for now.
Hope we get on talking on subject best suited you. I'm open to all subject. :)

Natalie x
06-28-2005, 12:51 PM
I don't know quite how to say this, Rayna, without sounding like a dad, but are your parents going to get anything out of this deal apart from a daughter they didn't know they have? ;)

StephanieCD
06-28-2005, 02:49 PM
Good move.

Scary - but good move.

Yea, maybe ask Mom for help with Dad - that'd be my plan.

That, and not to dress near them ;)

Rayna
06-28-2005, 02:50 PM
Good move.

Scary - but good move.

Yea, maybe ask Mom for help with Dad - that'd be my plan.

That, and not to dress near them ;)

i can't really not dress near them... i'll be living in their house.. and the only place i dress is at home

Anima
07-01-2005, 02:04 PM
So i've decided I am moving back in with my parents. It's the best thing to do, it'll make the divorce go a LOT smoother, and it will free up at least $1300/mo for me. I can pay off my debt really fast, and get my car paid off quicker than the horrible terms I got the loan on .

But...
Well, my mother knows about Rayna, but I have no idea how to bring it up to my dad... and .... I have no idea if i could ever actually dress around them!

so.. in a nutshell...
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Awwww.. *gives Rayna a hug* I understand how you feel, Rayna, because I just moved back in with my parents too. Just for the summer until I go back to college. I haven't lived with them in years, and since then I've crystalized into something very different. The one thing that's helped me keep a balance recently is to really define my space (which for me is many candles, incense and lights... not to mention the noise pollution). The more safe I feel in my little room, the more easy it's been to be confident outside it. For instance, I'm dressed now for the first time in a month, bouncing around my house in a scarlet ankle-skirt, and if I get even a little worried :eek: someone would come home (even though I know no-one will ;) ), I can scurry back to my little sanctuary and be okay. In that way, you can turn the lack of freedom into more of a way to construct a plan in the privacy of your mind, and when the time is right, you can execute it... and that's fun for me. I hope everything goes well for you, feel free to drop me a line!

XOXOXO -Anima

Jessica_six
07-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Rayna and Anima, I know how you feel. I had to move back in with my mom now for the last 4 years. I would have been on the street if I hadn't.
Anyway, I know she knows about Jessica, or more specifically, about my crossdressing, but she hasn't brought it up, and I just dress when she isn't home or when I get an opportunity to go out, which is quite a bit for the former and not that often for the latter. She travels a lot and does a lot of things at the local senior center, so I get my times when I can. I was lucky enough to get almost 3 weeks last month when she went to Austrailia and New Zealand for vacation.
You just have to find the times when they come, hon.
Here's a hug for ya from an empathetic and caring ear. :hugs:

Clare
07-04-2005, 04:36 AM
I'm currently living at home with my elderly Dad since my wife left me and I had nowhere else to go, so I thank him immensley for his genoristy.

But of course, he doesn't know about Christine and his generation wouldn't understand CD'ing anyway. So its best to keep Christine out of sight for the time being - its only until i get a new job and then i will be self-sufficient and can get my own place to have freedom for Christine again.

Christine.

Khriss
07-04-2005, 04:55 AM
- My Mom , had cancer , couple years back, and surviving nicely- though - seemed money prudent-she live's with Me-- It's a house where We each - have space - but - LIV"N with MOM!?!-- tell Me I'm a good SON!! (daughter?)- please!!! I forget sometimes-hehe - xx"K"

Rachel_740
07-05-2005, 11:54 AM
Mabey your mother can break to your dad. Wifes have a way of breaking news to husbands that makes it easier for the husband to accept.

When I announced that I was going to transition I sort of forced myself into telling Dad by telling Mum.

Once I'd told Mum I didn;t feel it fair to let Mum tell Dad. Although that would have been the easy way out I just had to do it myself and that way I had the added benifit of seeing Dad's reaction first-hand.

Both were cool with it :)

Anne

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-05-2005, 01:12 PM
everyone who knows me knows i dress,,, both my parents know i wear pantyhose all the time,,,and i had to move back in to the house i grew up in and i didnt change any of my habits,,, i just made sure they didnt see me all the time :D

p.s. when i got caught it was by my mom and she freaked out and sent me to shrinks,, i was 12 then,,, dad didnt care,,

Ashley in Virginia
07-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Personally, if it were me, I would put the dressing on hold. You need to live there and if you are sorting out your life, you probably don't need to create more drama for yourself.