PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip

JoAnnDallas
06-28-2005, 11:40 AM
well ladies, I'm off on aroad trip this afternoon. I am driving from Dallas, TX to Alexandria, LA for a job interview. Interview is at 10:00 AM tomorrow and should not last more than a couple of hours. They have me slated to talk to four different people. Might even get lunch of out it.

Anyway, I decided to shave my legs, which problely will be the last time before wife gets here next month. I am taking my Pink PJ's, spare panties, bra, a Pink T-shirt, Dark Blue T-shirt, slides, and white shorts. According to my GPS, I should not need to refill my tank on the way down, so I may be able to wear the T-shirt slides, and shorts on the way down and back. I am also taking my bra pads, and may even wear them in my bra.

I'm also taking blue jeans, so when I get to the hotel in Alexandria, I can switch from the shorts to jeans, socks, and shoes, so I can check in.

When I get back tomorrow evening, the tank will be low, which means I can get dressed up Thursday morning and go get gasoline again.

Then Friday my sister is off for the week of the 4th, so no more dressup until the 11th.

Natalie x
06-28-2005, 12:26 PM
URGENT - JOANN - DON'T FORGET YOUR INTERVIEW SUIT!!!!!! :eek:

:D

Apart from that, good luck and safe journey

Love, Natalie

JoAnnDallas
06-29-2005, 09:42 PM
Natalie.... SUIT......, I'm a SOFTWARE NERD, we don't do suits.

BTW girls, trip details tomorrow.

JoAnnDallas
06-30-2005, 09:36 AM
As I have stated, I had to go to Alexandria,LA for a job interview. Looking back, I could have taken my wig and makeup and drove all the way as a girl, but I didn't.

I went out to the SUV, got the GPS Tracker up and running, went back into the house, put on my white shorts, Dark Blue T-shirt blouse, Put my bra pads in, and put my cork slides on. Walked back to the SUV carring my small suitcase and my dress pants and shirt. On technical interview, you don't dress up in a suit, but you don't go in blue jeans either. Even if the people you talk to are wearing blue jeans.

Got into the SUV, buckled up, and started out on the trip. I did stop at the end of the street and used the rear mirror to put my "Bronze Cream " lipstick on. I told myself, "Now I'm all set". So here I am with panties, bra, bra pads, white shorts, shaved legs, blue T-shirt blouse, cork slides, and lipstick on, starting a 5 1/2 hr road trip, since the GPS said I did not need to stop for gas on the way. I passed cars and trucks, they passed me, and as far as I could tell, I go NO stares or double takes. I had a enjoyable 5 1/2 road trip. If wife had been with me, it would have been a 7 hr trip, since I would had to stop about every 45 minutes for her to take a potty break. At least male CD's can hold it longer. LOL. Once I got to the La Quinta Inn, I parked, took my bra pads out, changed into blue jeans, put my socks and shoes on, walked inside and checked in.

After I put my suitcase and clothes in the room, I went over the "Cracker Barrel" for dinner. I just love that place. By the time I got back to the room, it was after 7:00 PM, so I just changed into my PINK PJ's, put my bra pads back in, put my cork slides on and lounged around watching TV until bedtime.

Next morning, I got all dressed for the interview, all drab except I had a pair of white panties on and a white bra under my drab t-shirt and dress shirt. Interview lasted from 9:00 AM until about 3:30 PM. I did not expect it to last so long, so guess that is a good sign. LOL

After I left their site, I found a combo gas station/store, filled the tank, got some munchies, then drove around the to back side of the station/store. Took my dress shirt and t-shirt off, put my PINK T-shirt blouse on, bra pads, took off my dress slacks, white shorts on, off came the shoes and socks and on went the cork slides. Appled my lipstick, set the GPS for Dallas and off I went.

Again cars and trucks passed me and I passed them, again no one stared or anything. About half way back to Dallas, I did stop at a Wendy's drive thru and got a burger and fries. I took my bra pads out just before I got to the pickup window. Before I left the parking lot, I put the pads back in. drove back to Dallas, parked in my sisters driveway. It was almost dark by then. Changed my clothes and shoes in the SUV. Got all my stuff and went inside.

if I was made at anytime, I could not tell. It goes to prove, that when your driving, you pay more attention to the other vechiles not much to the people in them, unless they are doing something that gets your attention, like a nude woemn in a convertible or someone pulls up with 200 DB's of music flow out of thier car.

paulaN
06-30-2005, 09:40 AM
good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie
06-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Now that's the way to make good use of otherwise dead time!

What baffles me and what I read a lot is members who wear a bra under a light shirt to work or other places and it doesn't show? :confused: I don't own a bra that wouldn't be painfully obvious if worn under anything other than a ski parka!

JoAnnDallas
06-30-2005, 09:55 AM
Julie... This one has small straps, has no under-wire and has two hooks instead of three, that a lot of bra's have. Also being white, wearing a white t-shirt, and a white and blue dress shirt, it doesn't show at all. Also how tight the fress shirt plays a factor. Mine are a little loose, which helps hid the bra too.

CharleneCD
06-30-2005, 11:01 AM
Glad to hear that the interview went well. Even better, glad you enjoyed your drive enfemme.