PDA

View Full Version : I really miss it !!!

sara_also
04-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Today is the first chnce I have had to dress in over a month. So many things to do that just kept getting in the way..
I was wondering if others on here miss dressing as much as i do?

Anyway today I feel wonderful...

jasmine57
04-10-2009, 10:54 AM
I just started back dressing a few days ago after a 3 month layoff because of situatiions beyond my control. I felt like I was going through withdrawls for the longest time. I feel like I've gotten a peace back that has been missing for a while now. In short I know exactly how you feel.

jennifer24
04-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Whenever I go without dressing for a long period of time I too miss it, I get withdraws. When I know in advance I will have a certin day to be Jennifer I can`t wait till that time comes, I start planning in advance what I will do, unfortually sometimes it`s a month or two in between my Jenn time so yes, I miss not being Jenn alot.
:battingeyelashes:

sissystephanie
04-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Not if I can help it!!:heehee:

Rita D
04-10-2009, 11:56 AM
I'm very jealous, Sarah-
Wish things were different, but as I mentioned in another thread, I haven't dressed for months! Had been hoping to make it to a local Tri-Ess function next weekend, but last night learned I can't- my daughter called, and will be coming in w/her boyfriend for a visit. She knows-he doesn't. Oh well...
Anyway, I'm happy for you that you're able to enjoy yourself! Take care, all.....

Kate Simmons
04-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Hmm--once again comments concerning "withdrawal" as if from an addiction. As my first therapist told me a long time ago, CDing was my "drug of choice". I was determined to prove that wrong. Responses here (and in other threads), however, tend to confirm her statement. The real million dollar question is:"If we stop, do we end up in a rubber room?" Not if we make it a choice rather than a compulsion.:)

JoAnne Wheeler
04-10-2009, 01:08 PM
I can no longer stand to go very long without dressing - if I don't, I get real

irritable and depressed.

JoAnne Wheeler

Miss Vicki
04-10-2009, 02:00 PM
I agree. My wife works early one month and late the next. The months that she goes in late, I do not have the time to even put a pair of pantyhose under my jeans, as we leave at the same time.
When she goes in early about two hours before I leave, I can get dressed for a little while. I am then more agreeable with the world and everyone in it.
It makes me feel so much in touch with everything. It is hard to describe. I thought about purging everything. Then I remember from other posts that I should just put things away (in a deep, dark place that only I know where they are hidden) and then I can save a bunch of money and feel relaxed again.

I wonder if my wife knows that, as I have my good months and bad months?

Denise01
04-10-2009, 02:06 PM
When i dont get the chance to Dress I miss it dearly too.

Was on Vacation, and was able to be Denise 24/7 for a little over a month, but have been home only barely 2 weeks, and having withdrawl symptoms.

If all goes well going away for a long weekend next weekend, and will again be able to be Denise 24/7 for 4 days.

I feel so relaxed and comfortable when i am Denise, and if i go more than a few days without dressing get irratable

Denise

Karren H
04-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Lucky girl!!! I'm looking at 2 months here.... Just no friggin time!!!!

Jeannie
04-10-2009, 05:13 PM
I had to go somewhere for two weeks recently and could not dress.The whole time I was there I was thinking when I get home I am going to on those pink panties and my pink bra and dress to the 9's. I would go to bed thinking I sure wish I had packed a pair on panties and a nightie or something. I am about to go into a week of not dressing and I am just so disappointed. It's very hard to go without dressing up I guess I am hopeless. Miss it! your damn right I miss it!

Jeannie

sara_also
04-10-2009, 05:26 PM
I am glad that I am not alone.....thank you all for taking time to respond and make me feel normal..

Gabrielle Hermosa
04-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Oh yeah - I miss it when I can't dress for a while. It's like swimming under water for too long and missing breathing.

I have ways of dealing with it though. If too long of time transpires between Gabi-time, I swear a lot more, pick fights with people (verbal), yell a lot, and sometimes break things. Nice ways of dealing with it, huh? :heehee:

If I ever get back in to kick fighting, all I'll need to do to destroy my opponent is go without cding for a month before the big match. :heehee:

Jenniferpl
04-10-2009, 06:42 PM
I have given up. Even if I am not in the mood or want to, I have to wear a bra. I have learned that sooner ot later the urge will hit and than that is all I think about. Espically on weekdends, I just put a bra on and go about my day. I have discovered I am easier to get along with,am more relaxed, and I also do not yell as much.

CD Susan
04-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Sara, sorry but I can't say that I know how you feel. I am fortunate in that I am able to dress every day and that is just what I do. A long time ago I was in the military and couldn't dress for four years! Talk about withdrawal symptoms! I hope your situation improoves.

Billijo49504
04-10-2009, 09:52 PM
As the saying goes, you have to make time for yourself!! That is the important part of life...BJ

Carol A
04-11-2009, 08:36 AM
I dress everyday while the Grandson is in school, but come summer and school is out I will have to stop. YES I will miss it very much.:doh:

Yvonne York
04-11-2009, 08:43 AM
Totally miss it when I don't dress.

donnadawn
04-11-2009, 11:22 AM
I partially dress every day but do not get the chance to get totally femme very often. I have to wait for my wife to leave town. She knows of my dressing but does not like me to do it very often in front of her. The longer I go with out dressing in total the stronger the urge becomes. I lucked out this week. My wife is on a trip for two weeks and I can be the lady of the house 24/7. That at least will sate the urges for a while. I will not feel the need to dress total for at least a couple of hours after she comes back. lol

Christina2008
04-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Yes, when I have had even a few weeks “off” for whatever reason, the first time back dressed is great. Usually I begin with buying a few new items and can’t wait to get home and get ready.

tricia_uktv
04-11-2009, 06:15 PM
I try to dress three weekends in four. The fourth is a nightmare!

cindyscute
04-11-2009, 06:42 PM
Today is the first chnce I have had to dress in over a month. So many things to do that just kept getting in the way..
I was wondering if others on here miss dressing as much as i do?

Anyway today I feel wonderful...

Things have been way too crazy to have time lately to dress. Finally got a chance tonight to dress to the nines and enjoying it greatly. I forgot how soft and comfortable girl clothes feel. :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

Angie G
04-11-2009, 09:00 PM
I can't say I have I never go more the 2-3 days without dressing Sara.:hugs:
Angie

Kim_Bitzflick
04-11-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm in one of those predicaments right now. I really want to dress, but :sad: the kids are home from school & that makes it VERY hard because they don't know. I ALMOST got out Friday, but.......

boardpuppy
04-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Had a drab vacation 2 weeks ago and was miserable. I do underdress 24/7, but I still yell, scream, rant and rave when Alice can't get out in the world. Dressing and staying in the house is OK, but it is not satifying know. While on vacation, Alice took 2 hours for shopping (SO was discussed) but didn't find anything that fit/liked'

Hugs,
Alice

PretzelGirl
04-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Lucky girl!!! I'm looking at 2 months here.... Just no friggin time!!!!

Wasn't it something like 3 months before that? Do we need to gang up and talk to your wife? Maybe the job needs to come through with a trip that has plenty of free time built in?

mjryo
04-12-2009, 10:08 PM
I've been missing it more and more. It's been over six months for me, and going shopping with my wife this weekend for new shoes and a purse just makes me miss it even more. I love helping here find shoes and clothes that look good on her, but I keep looking at deals for me!...of course I can only look since she doesn't know about my crossdressing.
I've always been cyclical about dressing, even though it's always on my mind. I love dressing and have been doing it for a long time, but after a few months the urge keeps getting stronger and I have to sneak and put something feminine on.

Lori Robins
04-13-2009, 03:41 AM
I am with you girls. I live with my lovely wife and her two girls and one boy and I don't get much opportunity to dress which really sucks. I do get to wear underwear most days I want but lately I have felt the need to go out dressed. I don't know if thats the cause but I find myself getting very irritable at times. Maybe time to see a shrink!!!

KimberlyJo
04-15-2009, 01:05 AM
I usually only get short sporadic intervals when I can fully dress, maybe an hour or two before work if everyone is out of the house. Everyone is in bed when I get home from work, but SO gets up pretty often to go to the bathroom, so I have to be a little careful still that she doesn't "catch" me. She knows about it, but hasn't seen me dressed yet and I don't want to surprise her with it like that. I'd rather introduce it to her more deliberately with her being a willing participant.

I think I might have gone OT there, sorry. In short, yes I miss it very much when I have to go lengths of time w/o dressing (properly).