PDA

View Full Version : Seems Nicole is not a new concept for me.

Nicole Erin
04-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Few months ago when I asked my mom what my name would have been if I was born a girl, and she said "Nicole". I loved it...
:D

"Yeah big deal Nicole we have heard this story a 1,000 times already, what is your point?"

Glad you asked...

Today when I got up I was taking my [-]monthly[/-] daily shower and got to thinking - 11 years ago when I was still new to CD'ing and the TG social scene, I had told this woman I went to school with about my CD'ing... And I told her the name I was using at the time. She said I should use the name Nicole cause I reminded her of..."
At the time I knew only one Nicole and it was some lady I didn't care for. So I quickly ditched that thought, well back then.

Hmm though, it seems this was destined to be my femme name.

I never thought of that until today. I hated the name cause of some girl I knew in high school but ended up loving it 11 years later when my mom told me about how it woulda been my name.

Any point to this? Probably not. Well maybe just cause I am in love with myself and wanted to share this fascinating fact. :heehee

I just can't wait til someday when my ID reflects this name.
Nicole

JoAnne Wheeler
04-10-2009, 01:06 PM
And we say that we aren't narcissistic ! Just kidding - Nicole is a very nice

name and since you were already going to be named that - thats cool.

JoAnne Wheeler

Kate Simmons
04-10-2009, 01:53 PM
One thing I realized is that I'm the person I was destined to be regardless of the plumbing. I would have ended up the same either way and can be both (after a fashion :heehee:). How cool is that really?:)