PDA

View Full Version : Driving

gretchen_love
04-10-2009, 10:41 PM
I had a four hour drive today, so I decided to wear some heels for part of it. The shoes were grey, about three inches, and strappy. I put them on about half way through the trip. I also had been underdressing for much of the day, wearing lacey tanga panties and black thigh highs.

Anyway, I put the heels on a drove like an hour and a half with them on with only one minor incident. I had the car on cruise control, and the car in front of me suddenly started to brake. My heel caught the floor mat, and for a moment I thought I might crash. But then I freed my heel and slowed down. Since I am writing this, you can tell that I didn't die.

I also was terrified of getting pulled over by a cop and having to step out of the car. That would be wicked awkward.

Overall, it was a good time. It felt really good to drive in heels, and wasn't uncomfortable at all. No one could see my feet, which was the best part!

AllieSF
04-10-2009, 11:23 PM
I love to drive while dressed especially if there is a breeze blowing up my legs! Next time, just make sure you have a pair of slip om shoes on the front seat floor so that you can slip out of the heels and into the other shoes if you need to get out of the car for any reason. I sometimes also have a small bag in the trunk with my man clothes for those special emergencies, like a flat tire. Usually a baggy pair of pants that can go over a skirt and a baggy shirt or sweatshirt to cover my top. Good luck and keep on driving.

Christina Horton
04-10-2009, 11:37 PM
I go out dressed all the time I have never had a prob you just keep in mind to make sure your feet are free to move if you must, Plus you have a left foot that can hit the brake to . Just FYI. Oh most people don't even look at you shoes, Before I went out dressed all the time I would put my 3 in heeled boots on and jeans and no one said any thing so try that and you would find more places to wear you boots or shoes.

JoAnne Wheeler
04-11-2009, 07:37 AM
I love to drive while dressed - it is such a great feeling.

JoAnne Wheeler

WendyMoore501
04-11-2009, 08:11 AM
I also love to drive while dressed. I quite often make the hour and a half drive to the airport dressed (Usually very early morning).
The only 2 incidents that I have had.
1. While wearing Skirt, Hose, and Shoes (guy mode from the waist up). I went thru a license check. No comments or looks. I'm not even sure that he noticed.

2. On a Rural country road early one morning I hit a deer. Stopped. Got out (dressed), checked for damage (luckily only very minor damage). Got back in and continued driving.

I also keep a change of clothes in the car, just in case.

-Wendy

Paula Siemen
04-11-2009, 09:21 AM
I love to drive infem as well. It is such a exillerating feeling...the air moving all around your legs and up your skirt. Seeing other drivers (amle) giving you the look over is fun too. I can't wait for the next time Paula gets to take a road trip. Alway carry an emergeny change back bag and makeup remover...some water in a bottle and a wash rag; as you never know when you may need to change back to drab. Also, I usually have to find a place to stop and change back before I get to my final destination.

Also watch out for you wig hair blocking you periferal vision girls...this can be a problem for changing lanes.

Oh, I've been stopped once or twice by the police (speeding) while in fem. Its not against any laws to be dressed how we wish, so just POLITELY do what an officer instructs and relax. It is very nerve racking I must admit, but I've decided that next time if it happens.....I'm just all Paula.

donnadawn
04-11-2009, 11:12 AM
I too love driving while dressed. I would only risk wearing a dress after dark but otherwise I sometimes drive totally enfemme including earings and wig but believe me I don't really pass. The nice thing about driving enfemme is that you don't have to worry about someone saying something to you or fear of being attacked by some macho jerk. The people that do make you may drop there jaws or just smile but atleast you are safe ( as long as the car doesn't break down). Yeah, do bring some extra manly cloths along just in case unless you are more daring or can really pass as a GG.

Karren H
04-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Yeah!! When ever I have a 3+ hour trip I'm fully enfemme!! Makes driving so much more enjoyable!!

Tina Dixon
04-11-2009, 04:07 PM
I have been on a couple of two hour drives all dressed up, both times from Detroit to home, first time was the day before the Super bowl that was in Detroit and got cought in a traffic jam on the express way, gulp people were looking but I must have passed becouse they didn't stare for long, the other time was a nice spring day, so open the moon roof and hike the skirt up and give the truckers and peak!

spiroxlii
04-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Next time, just make sure you have a pair of slip om shoes on the front seat floor so that you can slip out of the heels and into the other shoes if you need to get out of the car for any reason.

That seems to be ASKING for trouble. It's a pedal obstruction waiting to happen. If you must have a second pair of shoes in easy reach, just keep them on the passenger seat or floor. If you do get pulled over by a cop, he's going to spend a few minutes running your tag before he approaches your vehicle. If there's some other reason why you need to get out of the car so quickly that you don't have the time to reach over and grab your other shoes, then it's probably an EMERGENCY, and you probably have bigger things than shoes to worry about.

gretchen_love
04-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Thank you all for your great stories and advice!!! I would love to drive fully enfemme, maybe on my next long trip.

I watch a lot of cop shows and think that if a cop saw me fiddling for something on the floor, I would get shot or tasered lol!!!

Jenny Wilson
04-11-2009, 06:53 PM
I've done quite a bit of driving in heels and have never had a problem, even though I drive a standard transmission. Then again, I'm also a race driver, so driving is pretty natural to me.

Like others, I keep my male shoes handy. I tend to be a better behaved driver while wearing heels to help ensure that I don't have to talk to anyone with a badge. Keep in mind though that if you do a lot of moving around to swap shoes after being stopped, they will undoubtably notice you doing all of that moving around and will be very curious about what you were trying to hide. Just watch a few episodes of "Cops" if you don't believe me. Practice changing your shoes while in the driver's seat. I think you'll find the steering wheel makes it pretty awkward to change shoes, especially if buckles need to be undone.

Jenny

Angie G
04-11-2009, 08:57 PM
I drive with heels on a lot and love it.:hugs:
Angie

TeriAnn
04-11-2009, 09:48 PM
I drive to work every morning wearing my 4 inch heels I put on knee hi's when I get up and then change when I get to work and then I reverse that situation when I leave work in the afternoon I jut feel as if it means the end to a long day when I put my heels back on after work. The drive home is very pleasing and I feel so good doing it:D

Teresa Macaw
04-11-2009, 10:50 PM
I too love driving in heels, especially boots. Guess will have to go to sandals this summer. Love to see the men looking & people's expressions. On my way to the last Tri-Ess meeting stopped & got a soda, man held the door for me & said "hello ma'am". It is just too much fun to go in boring man clothes. But yes it is wise to keep a man kit just in case.

lingerieLiz
04-12-2009, 12:37 AM
I've driven dressed to various degrees. One night 70s after slipping on a dress I needed to get the skirt straightened out so I waited and when I didn't see anyone jumped out of the car. Just about the moment that I got my slip and the dress' skirt aligned I realized the car driving by me was a state trooper. He waved as I pulled back onto the roadway. I'm sure he saw. Today I pull up to the toll booth and hand them my money and ask for a receipt even if I have the exact change. Had one gg attendant smile and tell me "you look nice today". Another was short on change. Told her that if she had a minute I had a bunch if she would like it. So, I dumped all my change from the council into the lap of my dress and began counting as she watched. The fact that about 4" of my white lace slip was very visible below the red paisley dress hem was great fun. It was a seldom used toll booth so we ended up chit chatting for several minuets after we were done counting before another car pulled up.

CindyT
04-14-2009, 12:39 AM
I love driving while dressed too! My main issue is getting back to male mode before getting home, since I have i kid and his gf here. I too carry a "bail out" bag with baggy guy pants, a loose shirt, a damp rag etc.
Another issue I see is being recognised while out of town since I have good friends in a 5 county radius of my home! I'm presently looking for a car that blends well.... like a late 90's buick or something. Such a thrill like you say, mainly on a nice hot summer day when you can let the wind blow up your skirt!
I have not tried in heels yet but the summer is just beginning here... :)
CindyT