PDA

View Full Version : first article of lingerie

charlene#2
04-11-2009, 05:54 AM
does anyone remember the first piece of lingerie that they themselves bought?i rember asking my wife if she would mind buying a half slip that was in sears a long time ago she put me off for about a day then finally said ok,i was so happy that i got up the next morning before her and went to sears and was so nervous that i was shaking like a leaf but went over to the saleslady and she had no problem helping me out.by the way it was ared nylon half slip with black lace trim around the bottom,i think i still have it somewhere. charlene#2

Sedona
04-11-2009, 07:07 AM
As best I can remember, it was a too-small garter belt from Victoria's when I was about 21. It was blue if I remember right.

JoAnne Wheeler
04-11-2009, 07:30 AM
panties and a full slip

JoAnne Wheeler

Gisele
04-11-2009, 07:30 AM
The first thing I bought was a pair of purple lace tanga panties. I went to JCPennys with a list of things the "girlfriend" wanted. LOL
I was 17 at the time.
I had a cute young sales girl help me find a panty. She took me over to the tanga panty and told me that is the pair that she was wearing right now and how good they felt. I was blown away with what she just said. So I bought them.
Looking back I think she knew that they were for me....who knows.

Fancynancy
04-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Mine was a long leg panty girdle by subtract at the May company. I bought several pair of hanes stocking when they came in a box of a dozen pairs and a SA waited on you.A panty liner would have been nice on that day

kym
04-11-2009, 08:37 AM
if my memory serves me correct(with all the meds for my back its questionable) it was a garter belt and stockings from roses department store.

Jenniferpl
04-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Blue panties from Fredrick's

dee-liscious
04-11-2009, 09:55 AM
black basque and stockings x
Didnt know if it would fit..pure guess on the sizing!
Fortunetly I could squeeze into it.

RWillow
04-11-2009, 10:01 AM
A very pretty bra.

MarcellaMcNul
04-11-2009, 10:14 AM
It was a baby-doll nightie with spaghetti straps.

Bought from a vender at an indoor flea market

The woman S.A. busted my cover story about it being for my girlfriend and laughed out loud at me.

I ran from the building red-faced with my prized purchase in hand.

Julieanne
04-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Pantyhose -- I was a teenager and I went into a grocery store late at night and "casually" bought a pair. They were the only thing I could get in a "regular" store. Now I shop on-line.

kymmieLorain
04-11-2009, 10:23 PM
I think it was a pair of panties at a great lingerie shop that was in Rapid City. long gone now but they had some great stuff. But I was buying stuff for the wife then, not so much for me back then.

Kymmie

BillieJoe
04-11-2009, 10:48 PM
On my way to work in a different city I stopped at a dimestore halfway between my hometown and the city I worked in. I was eighteen at the time. Looking the store over I saw that there were few customers in there and it looked as though the saleslady would be very friendly. I was very scared and nervous as I approached the bras and girdles. Already knowing my size I eagerly started looking for something that I would like. Having found what I wanted I made my way to the cash register. Seemed like all of a suuden there were many customers in the store and they were all standing behind me staring at me. To make matters worse there were three ladies tending the sales desk. Of course they all made comments about how I didn't need help finding the items I picked out and "my, what a brave young man to be shopping alone in the ladies unmentionables section'. I could have died of extreme embarrassment. I was glad to leave. I then stopped at a number of other stores where I proceeded to buy a slip, nylons, panties, and a skitr and a blouse. I put in the longest night of work I ever put in that night. After work I made my way to a secluded spot and proceeded to dress. It felt great! It was the very first time I dressed in clothes that were my size. After walking around a bit I changed again. Seems like it wasn't as secluded as I thought because just seconds after I did so a car of teens came driving by hollering stuff like fag!, pervert! @$#^%*& queer! Oh well I wouldn't ever go back there again and was happy to leave.

Jonelle
04-11-2009, 10:51 PM
I was 6, my sister dressed me and my best friend up so we could play a game with her.. She was the only girl in the neighborhood. It was a cute little easter dress that she had worn a few years earlier!!

gretchen_love
04-11-2009, 11:35 PM
The first item of lingerie I bought was a red thong from H&M. In high school, myself and my three closest friends used to get each other Christmas presents every year, and one year my friend and I bought these thongs for everybody (2 girls and another guy). We agreed to all wear them to school...I ended up being the only one to wear it, even though it was way too big. I think it was like a size 10/12 and I needed a 6. Oh the memories!!!

Karen564
04-11-2009, 11:42 PM
I really take great pride in my memory and can remember so much about many things, but in this case, because that was so long ago and I've bought so many things in the past, to be totally honest, I haven't got a freakin clue..:idontknow:

But It's very possible it was a lavender lace bra & garter set from......opps now I forgot the name the the store :doh: , it was a well known women's clothing chain store in many malls and it started with an L......Come on girls, help me out here, oh well, it'll come to me eventually..it always does
Levine's ???? or something like that...

Yes. Ive been...:drink:

But I still remember my very 1st pair of very high heels & where I bought them clear as day..., well actually I bought 2 pairs that time..:battingeyelashes:
5" spike heel pumps, 1 pair in bright red, the other in blk & silver glitter in a tiger pattern.. at Sexy Heels in the Holyoke Mall..back in the early 80's.:)

Persephone
04-11-2009, 11:48 PM
I actually found my first piece of lingerie! It was a bra in my size that I found out in the street! I must have been around 10-11 years old.

I carefully hid it, took it home, and loved it. I wanted to wash it out, but couldn't figure out how to dry it (we didn't have a clothes dryer). So after I washed it, I climbed a tree in the backyard, wrapped it around the trunk and let it dry out there.

That turned out to be such a great hiding place that I stored it out there as well, wearing it when my parents weren't around or when I could find a place to hide, and then putting it back around the tree (don't know if the tree was a crossdresser, but it got to wear my bra more than I did).

All was perfect until fall . . . Suddenly, my "hidden" bra was a white flag on an otherwise dark tree. Nobody really said much about it though and I think that when asked I found some sort of strange explaination for what was up in the tree.

My first actual purchase was probably nylon panties, probably about 5-6 years later when I was in high school and able to drive by myself.

lingerieLiz
04-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Two pairs of panties at 16. Started buying on a regular basis by the time I was 20.

Foxy Lady
04-12-2009, 07:24 AM
I was about sixteen and had been saving my allowence to but a Playtex OBG. I finally got it and thought I was in heaven, I didn't have to sneak into mom's girdle anymore.

lovinmypanties
04-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Bought my first matching bra and pantie set at JC Penny's when I was 16

Tammy298
04-12-2009, 05:09 PM
I honestly can't remember what the first article of women's clothes I purchased for myself! I've always bought lingerie for my wife, and my ex when we were married:hmph:, so shopping for lingerie for whoever to wear has never been too difficult:D! Really, vitually all of my lingerie purchases were for my wife, but I have been known to "borrow" an item or two:o. I remember one particular occasion while buying lingerie for my wife, I became very unsettled when the clerk gave me some very strange looks a couple of time as I shopped! That was many years ago.... if that happened today, I'd just simple tell her that these things are a birthday present, or whatever, for my wife, and I'd be back in a fwe days to pick up some things for my self! That would shut her up!:tongueout
Oh, I do know that I have an awful fetish for stocks. I have a few hundred unworn pairs that I've purchased at second hand stores, yard sales, and on eBay. I just can't turn them down. That reminds me, I haven't bought any stocking in over 3 months!

Tina Dixon
04-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Dang I'm not sure, but I think a nightgown if that counts?

ukxdress
04-12-2009, 06:23 PM
For me it was a simple pair of panties. Well I say simple, satin, with lots of lace detail in a dark red colour. But I can't really remember why ! Not that it matters these days ......

ukxdress
04-12-2009, 06:26 PM
I was about sixteen and had been saving my allowence to but a Playtex OBG. I finally got it and thought I was in heaven, I didn't have to sneak into mom's girdle anymore.

Girdles, I love them.....but at 16, you were so brave.:daydreaming:

Daphine12
04-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Girdle and a bra

Dragster
04-12-2009, 07:17 PM
I've bought lots of lingerie For my wife over the last 30 years (and I've put it on too), but the first item I ever bought for myself in a shop was a bra my size (38C). More recently, I've bought corsets, suspenders, teddies etc on line, but do they count?

Tony

leesametz
04-12-2009, 08:31 PM
id have to say a pair of no nonsense pantyhose in the orange plastic package. i was probably 15-16...

im certain i got them at a party store or a Krogers grocery store....

after that the first was a pair of nude colored bikini panties in a bengaline striped pattern and a semi-matching bra from Mervyns when i was in the service and 21 or 22...

Lori A
04-12-2009, 11:08 PM
The first item I bought for myself was a pair of panties from K-Mart near the DFW airport, later I started buying them by the package, then a white, nylon half slip at a Wally World up in WI, felt like a skirt only better, then a matching camisole then a bra, now it's anything that catches my eye

Rachel Morley
04-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Yes. It was a bra and I bought it mail order from a catalog. :)

beenherelongtime
04-12-2009, 11:22 PM
a bra, i couldn't hide anything in my house, so one halloween, i bought a bra at some store on the avenue and told my mom i would like to go out as a girl, the bra was not something i would have liked, plain old old ladies bra, no lace, no nothing but it was about my size, which i think was 44 at the time.

Emma1976
04-13-2009, 04:44 AM
A bluey / purpley lace bra and thong from Debenhams iirc. Can't remember how old I was but probably mid twenties. I do remember the young girl behind the counter saying how sweet it was and how she wished she had a boyfriend that bought her stuff like that:heehee::battingeyelashes:

NikkiSimpson
04-13-2009, 06:24 AM
Not absolutely sure but,
I recall SOFT PINK ALL matching FRENCH NICKERS, SOFT CAMISOLE & MATCHING SATIN HALF-SLIP with slight slit & all had heaps of lace. Was so exciting late friday nite store across town wrapped in pink tissue paper & special heart shaped gift box. I couldn't wait to get home & still recall the touch of feminene attire as I drove. how many wonderful moments & years have gone by since then.

ringedjohn
04-13-2009, 07:19 AM
A light-weight, white pantie girdle

pink femme
04-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Ivory silk panties with matching holdups......and no-one to share the honeymoon feeling :sad:

Deborah Jane
04-13-2009, 04:09 PM
A pair of black satin panties with a matching bra from Contessa [now La Senza]

I think buying that first pair of panties was what caused my "Pantieholism :o:heehee:

Nattastic
04-13-2009, 04:36 PM
I can`t beleive, that I can`t even remember. How sad is that!

I snuck on panties to go to kindergarten in though so to be fair, it was some time ago.

I do remember seeing satin shine for the first time however, white satin, in a fresh laundry basket and was mesmorized. I had no idea what it was even for, but I wanted it!

Some things never change.

mrde2006
04-13-2009, 04:40 PM
I was 13, bought a 32 training bra, in white. Wore it every chance I got til Mom found it. She asked whose it was, and I said a neighbors. That was the last I saw of it, some 33 years ago. I had a need for it then as I do now, but have grown to a 38 B. :)

Vixen82
04-13-2009, 07:17 PM
i'm fairly certain it would have been a pack of black 15 denier tights/pantyhose purchased from a newsagents store when i was about 14. i remember being extremely scared but got a huge buzz when i left the store.

Angie G
04-13-2009, 08:06 PM
It was panties. The first of many.:hugs:
Angie

kristinacd55
04-13-2009, 08:08 PM
A full black slip from Sears in person no less! I still have it & love it

girl@heart
04-15-2009, 12:30 PM
pink panties! loved them :)

GaleWarning
04-15-2009, 02:38 PM
I think it was a pair of high heeled shoes, from on op-shop. Ivory coloured. Very comfortable.

Leslie79
04-15-2009, 02:46 PM
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/detail.gsp?image=http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/01/46/71/56/0001467156217_500X500.jpg,http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/01/46/71/56/0001467156217_500X500.jpg,http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/01/46/71/56/0001467156217_AV_60X60.gif&product_id=10924529&iIndex=1&isVariant=false&corpCard=false&type=-9223372036854775808

Tan Convertible Strapless Bra.
I still remember shaking and being so excited at the time. Very comfy bra by the way!

Carly D.
04-15-2009, 07:39 PM
A barziere.. not a braziere.. a barziere.. not spelled right likely but this isn't scrabble.. is it?? anyway it was the grand over the shoulder boulder holder and then I got a griddle to hold up my snoze.. I mean hose.. actually pantyhose (if that count's as ligerlonger-ay) was first..

VtVicky
04-15-2009, 08:52 PM
A red, full slip. My first wife cut it to shreds just before we got divorced.

I found another one just like it on eBay few months ago.

She's gone, and the slip is back. I win!

jennifer1958
04-15-2009, 09:05 PM
My sister's green cotton panties laying in the hamper at age 15; been wearing ever since.

Jenny

Briana Blonde
04-15-2009, 10:12 PM
http://www.stockingstore.com/Stretch-Satin-6-strap-Pull-up-Garter-Belt-by-Rago-p/ra522.htm

Karren H
04-15-2009, 10:21 PM
Bra and matching panties.... in High School..... red!! :)