PDA

View Full Version : Nair For Men?

Teddie
06-28-2005, 02:11 PM
My wife took a run to the pharmacy today, and when she came back she said, "Honey, they have Nair For Men."

Has anyone compared regular Nair with Nair For Men? Is it just the same stuff packaged to make it easier for a man to buy, or is it actually made to work on a mans courser hair?

Curious minds want to know :bonk:

Tristen Cox
06-28-2005, 02:13 PM
http://www.nairformen.com/products_directions.asp

I would hope it works on thicker coaser hair folicals.

Teddie
06-28-2005, 02:16 PM
http://www.nairformen.com/products_directions.asp

I would hope it works on thicker coaser hair folicals.

Yea. I should have look on the web first. :whistling But, I'm still curious if anyone has actually tried it.

StephanieCD
06-28-2005, 02:44 PM
I own a bottle - I actually wrote to Nair about it and got a response. They said it's a stronger formula to handle tougher hair - not sure but I think there may have been something mentioned about men having less sensitive skin or something, too.

Anyway - my experience with it is...

IT SMELLS BAD - the smell of those creams makes me sick. But. When applied in a thick coat and let to sit like it's supposed to (don't get impatient) it works pretty well, actually. Expect to have to go back and do some "clean up work" because it probably won't remove ALL the hair - it'll leave a few stragglers.

But, yep. Works. Smells, but works.

Oh - I did ask, btw, it is not, under any circumstances suggested for facial use or genital contact.

Tristen Cox
06-28-2005, 02:51 PM
Oh - I did ask, btw, it is not, under any circumstances suggested for facial use or genital contact.
YAR!! :eek:

StephanieCD
06-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Yar, indeed. :bunny:

MissChrissy
06-28-2005, 04:02 PM
YAR!! :eek:
You haven't lived until you've been tied down and had your boys Nair'd. :cry:

You might, however, want to verify that you have a bit of a masochistic streak before you let someone do this to you. :D

Tristen Cox
06-28-2005, 04:16 PM
I can confirm I have no macho... anything and if anyone tries to get that stuff near my 'boys' I will have to hurt them :eek:

kymmieLorain
06-28-2005, 04:33 PM
I have used nair for men mostly on places I can't easily reach with the blade.

kymmie

DanaJ
06-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Didn't work any better than the regular kind for me :(

DanaJ

Pip
06-28-2005, 05:03 PM
I'd rather shave anyway. The process is fun and the feel of the smooth legs as you wash them off is exhilirating.

Pip

Julie
06-28-2005, 05:06 PM
I bought Epil Stop & Foam Sport for Men - a waste of money. It didn't work at all. My all time favorite is Veet. It works great and leaves the skin so smooth you'd think it was a baby's skin. :D