PDA

View Full Version : ever get so angry you wanna punch a hole in somebody?

4serrus
04-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Where am I suppossed to go at 2am to blow off steam? Urgh.

I've always had a serious temper. Apparently it runs in the family. I wonder if it's a testosterone thing. I never cry when I'm upset, I just get PO'd.

crusadergirl
04-12-2009, 02:13 AM
yeah i feel that way when spring break hits here. I don't have a bad temper but crazy ppl drive me insane.

Alana65
04-12-2009, 06:32 AM

I've always had a serious temper. Apparently it runs in the family. I wonder if it's a testosterone thing. I never cry when I'm upset, I just get PO'd.

Hey man, what happened to get you sooo riled up ? I'd like to help, if I can.........even if it's just words.

Joanne f
04-12-2009, 06:47 AM
Yep it`s a man thing alright :Punch:

ZenFrost
04-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Nope. I used to get PO'd sometimes, but after starting T my temper is like a snowflake in Texas. Doesn't really happen all that often, when it does it's hardly anything, and then it goes away really fast.

Ze
04-12-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm one of those anger-turned-inward people, so I don't get mad, just really, really unhappy.

Not to say people don't irritate the heck out of me. It happens on a regular basis, but ends up dissolving somewhere in me. I just like to pretend that I'm better than them...even if it's not true.

Did anything in particular happen with you or was this a passing thing? My thoughts in general get dangerous at 2am. It's just me and them. It's like war. Nothing has to spark it.

NiCo
04-12-2009, 11:12 AM

Yes, i know that feeling. One night i was so pissed off i headbutted the wall and it smashed a big hole in it and a crack all the way up to the ceiling (needless to say my skull was okay :) )

My problem is lack of testosterone lol.

But i have a really bad temper too, something i never really had before, i used to do crazy sh-t calmly, now i do it with rage. Like one time someone was going about saying they were going to beat me up, but they didn't know where i lived so i calmly scratched my name and address on their car...

...no i never heard from them.

It's always at night i have my issues and people say "just go for a walk" what so i can kill the first chav i come across? Or some random drunk person who thinks their invincible...i think not.

Thornton
04-12-2009, 12:09 PM
I'm more the kind of person who wants to fight when he's angry. I want someone to smash my face in, and I want to rip them apart. But I never have this luxury, so I do something to exhaust myself, push ups, sit ups, running, punching something. Everytime I get like this, I wonder if fight clubs actually exist. If I'm lucky, there's a show going on somewhere and I can go and throw myself in the mosh pit. You meet the nicest people in mosh pits. They'll beat/bruise/bloody you up, and pick you right up whenever you fall.:)

C.J.
04-15-2009, 04:54 AM
I definitely get very angry, and even violent. I tend to turn my violence onto myself though to prevent being arrested. I've also done exercises like Thornton mentioned - that's probably better for my health than beating myself up anyway.

- C.J.

Punkster
04-16-2009, 10:44 AM
I used to get really angry and had trouble controlling my temper, I have it to a point where I rarely loose my rag no matter how I feel inside ( not always a good thing).

Since being on T I have felt very calm, in fact I find most things really funny. I get annoyed but never angry and that passes very quickly. I just feel so relaxed and more me if that makes any sense.

4serrus
04-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Hey man, what happened to get you sooo riled up ? I'd like to help, if I can.........even if it's just words.

Nothing in particular. Life's just got me in a very angry position right now.

In any case, excersize, sounds good. I wonder how much of those karate classes I took years back I can remember?