PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished business?

Teri Jean
04-12-2009, 06:14 PM
I just read the post "predetermined" and got me thinking about life now and then. I have looked at this in a way where we have been sent here to do the best we can with the tools we have been given. When we pass on we return to our origin and review how we did and in time go through the same process, (reincarnation?), and try to do better.:daydreaming: What saying we may have been a woman in a past life and still have some of those traits and of passions that we bring foreward. :battingeyelashes:

If that would be the case it may explain some of our desires to be women and or dress as one. If one should think this way it can be scary and yet fun to.:eek: Just babling at this time.:drink::hugs::love:

Keli

Kaz
04-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Yeah I have thought about this too... I don't have any fixed viewpoints on all this, but IF reincarnation or whatever that concept might play out like might is a possibility... yeah that explains me! This feeling and drive for the feminine has got to be coming from somewhere significant?

:hugs:

Karren H
04-12-2009, 07:51 PM
My luck I'll be reincarnated as a girl who hates girlie things!! Sigh....

Lorileah
04-12-2009, 08:04 PM
I would like to believe that we come back. Hopefully as better people who learned a lesson.

I had a friend who went through "past live regressions" who said she was a male who met me as a female in a past life. I was happy even though she told me I was a crib prostitute (that may explain some things too).

alexis GG
04-12-2009, 08:06 PM
I have said for a long time that if I was reincarnted as a woman again, I would have a sex change :heehee:... I know this is different from a MtF but the principal is the same.... But I dont wanna go through all this again LOL

BLUE ORCHID
04-12-2009, 08:30 PM

It's just my luck to come back as a women and bieng a FTM CDer.
.................................................. ............thanks.........ORCHID

Paula TV
04-12-2009, 08:45 PM
I don't believe in reincarnation, it's hard to imagine, that it's a different person but it's "me". I think it's much more to do with your gene's, whether your the second-born or later, and your background growing up, like did your mum give you more attention than your dad, things like that.

tricia_uktv
04-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Good job your not an English soccer maner Kelli, yould be sacked for thoughts like that ha-ha. I can't see into the future and don't know my past. All I can do is throw myself one hundred percent into what I wish to be, to make my life as happy as it can be. I think you can guess what that is :)

Hali
04-13-2009, 08:04 AM
Am sorry but i totally dont believe in reincarnation.

Kate Simmons
04-13-2009, 08:22 AM
Yeah Keli but it's not as "simple as" reincarnation. It has to do with the biogenic experiment, the reality program, our personal grid program and our DNA programming. Somehow all of this gives the illusion of continuity. Past avatars and parts of past programs are bound to show up from time to time. The bottom line is, it's all us, so the best thing to do is to enjoy it.;):)

Teri Jean
04-14-2009, 04:43 PM
I knew this could be a fun topic to stir the brain cells if not the pot. There are many lines of thought about this and some I can accept and some not so but then there is always the possibility we have it all wrong. I personally don't care one way or the other as I will keep dressing and enjoying my life to the fullest. You do the same and I wish you all the best with huggs abound. Yes Karren that would be my luck also and Lori.....
interesting, any further revelations dear? LOL

Keli (-:

Tiffany6791
04-15-2009, 12:58 AM
There have been times that makes me think I had a past life. I don't know who I could have been, whether I was female or male but I've had those feelings

Lori Robins
04-15-2009, 05:36 AM
I don't believe in reincarnation or religion but I had said to my wonderful wife that I sometimes feel as though I was a woman who lived last century. (obviously a rich one with all the nice things, not a servant or someone like that who did all the hard work and broke nails and got all dirty :lol2:)

pamela_a
04-15-2009, 11:20 AM
If there is such a thing as reincarnation I want to come back as a spoiled domestic house cat...:)

-Paula-

Teri Jean
04-15-2009, 06:46 PM
Paula? A house cat with fur balls and litter boxes? Ewwwwwww Although the petting and brushing would be fun.

Keli

Lilith Moon
04-16-2009, 03:39 AM
No offense intended and just my opinion...

... reincarnation, souls, predestiny, and IMO religion itself....

...all wishful thinking with no basis in reality.

You get this life, then you die..finis.

cindym5_04
04-16-2009, 07:32 AM
I think that we're all actually in a computer program that we don't realize. The Chosen One will come rescue us one day after he takes the blue pill and frees his mind.

Remember this:
"The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." - Morpheus

Carly D.
04-16-2009, 09:17 AM
I can't say that I am disappointed to have been born a man (boy actually) because this is all I know.. if given the chance to be a girl (woman) I think I would like to try it.. but I have to say I used to have to dress up for special occasions and hated it... and I was thinking, why don't I like to wear mens dress shoes?? they are all pretty nice looking.. if they had a higher heel there wouldn't be much difference to them.. and yet I think it is the "MEN" label that would keep me from buying them..

Nicole Erin
04-16-2009, 10:57 AM

Nahh, your luck would be you would come back as some really serious person who is married to a joker. :heehee:

linnea
04-16-2009, 08:23 PM
I think that reincarnation would be fun only if the reincarnated beings had knowledge and consciousness of what they had been previously. I don't think that we are reincarnated, but it's fun to think about.