PDA

View Full Version : You Look really handsome ... said the wife.

Megan70
04-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Yes, this was said to me this Easter morning as Ii was ready to leave and go to my church for choir pre-service rehearsal and then Easter sevice. My wife had just woken up from the couch and I was kissing her to say goodbye when she said to me "You look really handsome right now". (She knows I CD and has for 40 years.)
I was totally dressed up MALE. Pinstriped dress shirt, colorful tie, black dress slacks and black loafers, Freshly shaved, after shave and hair combed and styled.
I looked and did FEEL GOOD about myself and my maleness for the moment
( and subsequently day)
Today I had no CD desire or issue, since I slept in lingerie and hose the night before.
I was happy to be all male today and celebrated my gender .
Anyone else ever have these male epiphony moments?

Jonianne
04-12-2009, 08:26 PM
Oh, of course. The best thing is to be just who you are and just let yourself feel exactly how you feel at the time. Relish the moment because we don't always get the chance. I always remember watching the movie "Titanic" and seeing Leo Decaprio's vagabon character put on the suit and even though I dispise suits, thought wow, I could wear that! even though 99% of the time, I'm looking at the women's attire.

Karren H
04-12-2009, 08:30 PM
The clothing I wear doesn't really matter.... I'm happy to be me........ every day I wake up alive and well!! Yeah!!!

tricia_uktv
04-12-2009, 09:07 PM
I'm always proud of my male side. I just don't prefer it as much. That is my problem, where to go?

Rachel Morley
04-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Anyone else ever have these male epiphony moments?
I gotta be honest ..... no. I just can't get into thinking of myself as "handsome" or liking anything male about me. Sorry. :sad:

When I'm not thinking about myself as being a feminine person I think of myself as being androgynous. I just don't like the idea of thinking of myself as being "male". I'm not sure why, I don't fully understand it myself. Now don't get me wrong, I know I'm not really female either. I'm just me, and I don't know why but I feel different about "celebrating my maleness" ..... BUT ...I am real happy that you are comfortable with your male self. I guess it's a case of "different strokes for different folks" :)

AmandaM
04-12-2009, 09:48 PM
I gotta be honest ..... no. I just can't get into thinking of myself as "handsome" or liking anything male about me. Sorry. :sad:

When I'm not thinking about myself as being a feminine person I think of myself as being androgynous. I just don't like the idea of thinking of myself as being "male". I'm not sure why, I don't fully understand it myself. Now don't get me wrong, I know I'm not really female either. I'm just me, and I don't know why but I feel different about "celebrating my maleness" ..... BUT ...I am real happy that you are comfortable with your male self. I guess it's a case of "different strokes for different folks" :)

I agree 100%. Look handsome? Bleh. :doh:

Michelle 51
04-12-2009, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE= since I slept in lingerie and hose the night before[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way and enjoy my male side and like to look good and i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who likes to sleep in lingerie and hose

Sara Jessica
04-13-2009, 07:49 AM
I had a similar experience this weekend, had to break out a suit for Easter and as a result had to put up with being perceived as handsome. I wish that the balance I'm striving for in my life allowed me to feel 100% positive about this but I admittedly have a hard time with it.

Kate Simmons
04-13-2009, 08:26 AM
Nothing wrong with enjoying being a guy Hon. Personally, I feel that the CDing aspect is a bit overblown at times.:)

TJ Tresa
04-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Had the same remark from my wife, when I put on my suit for Easter church service. Stayed male all day. Too bad we couldn't have worn our Easter Dress, LOL.
I have lots of days that I stay male, but almost always sleep in a nightgown.

JeanneF
04-13-2009, 08:47 AM
My wife does that a lot to me when I'm leaving for work on the days where I have to wear a suit.

While I definitely prefer to look "pretty" or "hot" in girl clothes, I'll happily take "handsome" while in boy clothes

Patricia1
04-13-2009, 08:56 AM
When I don't feel feminine I don't feel like myself, somewhat detached. I find myself referring less and less to myself as "he". I prefer the "she" in me.