PDA

View Full Version : Hotelling: time alone.

Shianna
04-13-2009, 03:58 AM
Hi Girls...

Yes, another trip away, and a chance to 'fem' for a few days. no stress, nothing to worry about.

Yes.???

Umm... not quite.

When I landed it was ABSOLUTELY raining a storm. The airport was awash. So, now I have soaked luggage. That includes my work clothes and pillow. I always take my pillow. My little piece of home.

Thankfully, my fem is packed in plastic bags, and is all dry.

Shianna
04-13-2009, 04:07 AM
It will all dry in time, thankfully.

I forgot to mention the awesome LOUD tour group on the plane I sat in the middle of all the way.......

Karren H
04-13-2009, 10:01 AM
Hope you brought your bright pink umbrella?? Nothing worse than heading out to the shops in the rain!! I've even had to use one of my two pink umbrellas in drab.. Always get stares!! Lol.

Lori A
04-13-2009, 10:22 AM
guess that means you get to pamper yourself as much as you want without someone complaining that you are taking so long in the loo.

Shianna
04-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Karren...

Trust me, an umbrella would have been useless. The roads at the airport were under a foot of water.

SuzanneS
04-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Well, this gives you a good reason to actually dress however you can....flying somewhere that people don't know me and never will, sounds like a plan to me! I'd definitely go out in female mode until my regular clothes dried out...and either way I'd take the pink umbrella!!:D

Suzanne

Christina Horton
04-13-2009, 10:52 PM
I don't have to worrie about finding time by myself to dress I live alone and when I am home I go out dressed all the time. I feel for you girls that can't dress when ever you want or need to. But I have no girl friend right now so that's one of the last two prob's I need to fix. The other one is the job I on longer want to do. Huggs to all you poor girl out there.

Phyliss Hdson
04-13-2009, 11:05 PM
I travel a fair amount for work and always take a couple of outfits with me. And I always get out even if it is just for a coffe. I have not had my lugage soaked, bit did stay out later than I planned and had to hurry out in the morning. Upon my return I realized I had left my make up by the sink and my pumps by the night stand next to the now made bed. One other time I came back to find the closet door open, revealing both pair of heels next to my other shoes and two dress hanging next to my work clothes. I know that door was closed when I left

CindyT
04-14-2009, 12:44 AM
When I "hotel" I pack 3 times as much girl stuff as male! I use it as sort of a little dress rehearsal, if I feel that I have the right outfit and makeup I sometimes just stroll thru the motel em femme! Such a thrill!!!

Shianna
04-14-2009, 03:45 AM
I travel a fair amount for work and always take a couple of outfits with me. And I always get out even if it is just for a coffe. I have not had my lugage soaked, bit did stay out later than I planned and had to hurry out in the morning. Upon my return I realized I had left my make up by the sink and my pumps by the night stand next to the now made bed. One other time I came back to find the closet door open, revealing both pair of heels next to my other shoes and two dress hanging next to my work clothes. I know that door was closed when I left

I leave my nightwear gowns, knickers and forms sitting in the wardrobe. If the cleaning staff checked, they'd be in for a shock. But hey, who cares?

KELLYANN
04-14-2009, 04:05 AM
HI SHIANNA! sorry you got soaked. there will be better days. stay dry and sexy! :love:

athensboi1
04-15-2009, 02:19 AM
Lucky you, have fun

girl@heart
04-15-2009, 12:27 PM
going to a hotel sounds like a great idea! :)

Tallie
04-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Hope you brought your bright pink umbrella?? Nothing worse than heading out to the shops in the rain!! I've even had to use one of my two pink umbrellas in drab.. Always get stares!! Lol.

Karen, my guess that you walk with confidence no matter what mode you are in so most people would not question your male mode using a pink umbrella.

julie08
04-15-2009, 02:20 PM
The funny thing is that I was at a friends house and it started to rain. Well, we wanted pizza and since I don't like paying delivery fees I was going to go out and pick it up. All they had was a girly umbrella, which I was going to use with no issues (in fact, I really wanted to use it).

I didn't get a chance though, 'cause they found out that ordering online was cheeper than having it delivered. Oh well... Maybe next time.

Starling
04-15-2009, 02:32 PM
...I came back to find the closet door open, revealing both pair of heels next to my other shoes and two dress hanging next to my work clothes...

So two people were staying. Just make sure you make dents in both pillows.

:heehee: Lallie

Stargirl
04-15-2009, 04:22 PM
You didn't hear the clerk say "Twelve cabins. Twelve vacancies".

http://pro.corbis.com/images/JS1564065.jpg?size=67&uid=%7B86C716E4-B340-42C3-9D86-ED033AFBF7CC%7D