PDA

View Full Version : vacation

charlene#2
04-13-2009, 04:22 AM
just got back from vacation,went with another couple of friends.didnt take any fem clothes and am sorry as hell i didnt.we were in mexico and seeing all the young ladies in there little bikinis just reminded me all the more of womens clothes.ive been wearing panties since i retired and its gotten second nature that thats all i wear now,when they are washed the wife folds them and puts them on top of my lingerie dresser,i put them away and nothing is ever said. we are going on another vacation soon and im going to take some fem shorts and my ladies jeans and enough panties to last the week charlene#2

Angie G
04-13-2009, 04:39 AM
Must have been really hard not dressing on you vacation.:hugs:
Angie

Karren H
04-13-2009, 06:02 AM
You need to take a couple dresses and skits... and leave the jeans home!! lol

charlene#2
04-13-2009, 06:13 AM
if i were as passable and carried myself as well as you karren then i probably wouldtake more dresses and skirts.i just wish that i had the confidence that some of the girls have on this site has

StaceyJane
04-13-2009, 10:56 AM
I just got back from 2 1/2 weeks in Hawaii. I was visiting some family there so I had to be in guy mode al the time. I did keep shaving my legs and I think they looked pretty good on the beach. Today is the first time in a while that I've been able to be Stacey and it feels wonderful.