PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sisters - Hunting!

Donna Louise
06-28-2005, 05:43 PM
Hi Sisters

I have not been here in a long time. I'm surprised I remembered my logon.

Things have been very hectic in my life. I was a memeber of a hetro cd group. Well that did not work out and I was asked to leave. Very long story. I will say that I did not start anything "this" time. LOL

I've been to a couple parties where anything goes - no nothing sexual. There were straight cds, gay cds, lesbos and gays. Guess what it it was a fantastic time. Everyone knows going in that this is a place to gather and meet and that is all.

There is another party on 9 Jul. Promises to be great fun. The hostess and her boyfriend are fantastic people. She is transgender and realizes that the rest of us need a place to go. Her boyfriend of 4 years is fantastic about it as well.

My current boyfriend has not been avail lately. No I am not looking for one as I am a one man lady. I have just had so much fun lately I had to share

I was sort of drug to a club the other night. Sort of a hole in the wall. What fantastic time. There was ever sort of person there - including a bachlorette party with straights. Believe it or not that night there was a Ms In Between contest that night. Fantastic - a drag contest. The ladies were fantastic. D- I would have killed for the rhinestones I saw - LOL. Can life get any better?

Hugs Sisters
Donna Louse

Julie
06-28-2005, 05:50 PM
Hi Donna nice to see you here again (albeit brifley) :) Good to hear you haven't been idle in your time away and have been burning the candle at bothends so to speak.
Carry on partying it appears to be doing you good, just play safe and have fun.

~Julie~

Tristen Cox
06-28-2005, 06:06 PM
Great to see you around again hun. Check back with us more often when you can :hugs:

Tamara Croft
06-28-2005, 07:21 PM
OMG!!!!!!! Donna!!!!!!!! great to see you back here *is going to slap you for not answering emails!!!!* :hugs: I want details.... and more details..... and...... did I say details??? :D more :hugs:

ChristineRenee
06-28-2005, 07:45 PM
Great to hear from you again Donna...it's been waaaay too long there girlfriend! Hope this means that you'll be back visiting more often from now on.

Welcome back where you belong!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Donna Louise
06-29-2005, 05:08 AM
Hiya Sisters

Thanks for the welcome back. I promise to try to stop by and post every once in a while. I have done a little lurking.

Tamara, I never got any emails. You know I would have answered them if I had. I'll drop you a pm with it, if I remember how.

Life has been pretty good. Started a new job, so I have been busy learning that on top of having great time. Found a sort of underground group of friends. I never realized that it existed.

The lady hosting the party on the 9th was a drag performer. She opens up her home to ladies that want to get away from the drab life. They are both very sweet. You can come drab or dressed, they don't care as long as you behave yourself.

The upcoming party/cookout promises to be a blast. They even added on to their home - complete bar, pool table, small dance floor and sitting area.

The drag show/contest was great fun. First was a greek/roman mythos event. They had to come out in costumes and tell about their choosen goddess. Formal gowns came next with a question and answer session. Then came a performance. In between were performance by various drag queens and cds. It was great fun, with some very very funny skits.

OMG the rhinstones were to die for. I was so jealous - :eek:

As I said straights, gays, cds, transgenders and everything in between. Everyone had a great time with no problems at all. Everyone respected everyone else and no one judged any other life style.

Until next time I hope everyone is safe and has a fantastic weekend.

Hugs
Donna

Wendy me
06-29-2005, 08:05 AM
good to see you again donna sounds like you are haveing a blast ....just stop by and say hi every now and then.......

Tristen Cox
06-29-2005, 10:50 AM
Hi Donna, hope you didn't mind me moving this to this section. You can always drop me a PM too ya know. ;) Until the next time :hugs: