PDA

View Full Version : wearing panties comfortably

raplover20
04-13-2009, 03:29 PM
I don't care about hiding the bulge, all I'm worried about is keeping everything tucked into the panties all day. I will be sitting at work (not a full cd, but just the panties), and all of the sudden, part of the skin of my sack has slipped out and is being pinched and I have to go to the bathroom and re-adjust. Any tips on brands, or types or anything to help?

Thanks in advance.

Ruth
04-13-2009, 03:35 PM
Trial and error; some of them hold everything nicely, some don't. Generally a fairly ample style is a better bet: you just know those tiny little thongs are not going to contain much.

raplover20
04-13-2009, 03:41 PM
It just seems like most panties don't have a very wide crotch.

Tamara Croft
04-13-2009, 03:45 PM
It just seems like most panties don't have a very wide crotch.Well, do you think that maybe that's because womens panties are made for womens 'bits'.. and not male 'bits'?

Sheila
04-13-2009, 03:46 PM
click on the RED word dear and you might find the help you need to make things better for youPANTIES (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59176) ..... generally womans lingerie are designed for the female form and it may have escaped your motice but males are build slightly differently in that dept :D:heehee::heehee:

raplover20
04-13-2009, 03:49 PM
of course I've noticed the diff's, I'm just hoping to find a brand that makes a wider crotch, I'm sure that not every pair has the same stretchability there, or the same width there.

click on the RED word dear and you might find the help you need to make things better for youPANTIES (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59176) ..... generally womans lingerie are designed for the female form and it may have escaped your motice but males are build slightly differently in that dept :D:heehee::heehee:

I don't want to tuck, I've tried it and my testicles must be too big or something because I couldn't even cross my legs because it put too much pressure on them up inside of me, and again, I'm not trying to be passable. I actually enjoy the feel of the panties on all of my parts, I just want them to stay inside and not get pinched.

Tamara Croft
04-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Just get some granny panties :D

http://bostonist.com/attachments/boston_caroline/granny-panties.jpg

raplover20
04-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Don't really like the cotton feel as much, I might as well wear tighty whities if I'm going to do granny panties

krisinpink
04-13-2009, 04:01 PM
I've had the best luck with some of the Target branded 'Gillian O'Malley' and some under the label Maidenform...I wear panties 24/7 and have had some of the same issues you've described.

Best bet is a little trial and error, and to look for the panties with the most material!

I have cotton panties...the Victoria Secret freebies tend to fit really well, and hold 'stuff' in (the cotton ones are the freebies that they send 'free panties' cards out in the mail as promotionals) Generally I prefer nylon/spandex or satin over cotton, but a girl has got to have options!!

good luck!

-Krissy

raplover20
04-13-2009, 04:06 PM
I think I've tried some maidenform from Kohls before that I really liked, and they have been the best so far, but not perfect. Don't know if doing like some pantyhose might help, but it's getting warmer, and that might be too hot for me to have pantyhose and pants on...

Paulette
04-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Look at Vanity fair brand and check the crotch area when shopping looking for a wider pair. I have some various brands in all types of fabric, cotton everyday ones (these are not even close to the whitey tighty ones) and some very nice lace panties in both full, thong, and bikini for those special nights when I go out to the club.

raplover20
04-13-2009, 04:09 PM
Look at Vanity fair brand and check the crotch area when shopping looking for a wider pair. I have some various brands in all types of fabric, cotton everyday ones (these are not even close to the whitey tighty ones) and some very nice lace panties in both full, thong, and bikini for those special nights when I go out to the club.

Do you know who sells the Vanity Fair brands? Walmart, Kohls, JC Penny, Target, etc etc?

CharleneT
04-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Hey, you'll find some that work well for you body. Just have to try out a few brands/styles/sizes. Welcome to CD, for a subject like panties ... try a search of the forum, you'll find many threads about it. I just checked and a search on the word "panties" gives up 295 different threads - chock full of advice about that particular subject ;) The search button is on the right side, in the second info bar.

Deborah Jane
04-13-2009, 04:16 PM
You could try these by Spanx

Sarah...
04-13-2009, 04:18 PM
I don't care about hiding the bulge, all I'm worried about is keeping everything tucked into the panties all day. I will be sitting at work (not a full cd, but just the panties), and all of the sudden, part of the skin of my sack has slipped out and is being pinched and I have to go to the bathroom and re-adjust. Any tips on brands, or types or anything to help?

Thanks in advance.

Just buy what you like the look of and wear 'em. They'll fit and you'll feel better wearing them after not very long at all.

Well, do you think that maybe that's because womens panties are made for womens 'bits'.. and not male 'bits'?

click on the RED word dear and you might find the help you need to make things better for you..... generally womans lingerie are designed for the female form and it may have escaped your motice but males are build slightly differently in that dept :D:heehee::heehee:

Oh! Perhaps a tad patronising and sarcastic? Poor girl just asked for advice...and boy did she get it!

Sarah...

imarocker2
04-13-2009, 04:22 PM
Bali passion for comfort panties are fantastic. The keep the annoying male bits in place and the quality is great. I get mine at onehanesplace online. The barely there collection works for me as well.

Tamara Croft
04-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Oh! Perhaps a tad patronising and sarcastic? Poor girl just asked for advice...and boy did she get it!

Sarah...I don't think it was patronising at all... maybe a tad sarcastic... I can do patronising if you like ;)

Deborah Jane
04-13-2009, 04:27 PM
I can do patronising if you like ;)

Jeeze......

Don't be so bl**dy patronising Tamara :brolleyes:

:hiding:

Sarah...
04-13-2009, 04:28 PM
I don't think it was patronising at all... maybe a tad sarcastic... I can do patronising if you like ;)

Fair enough :)

Tamara Croft
04-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Jeeze......

Don't be so bl**dy patronising Tamara :brolleyes:

:hiding::slap: you will hide... and stop taking this thread off topic :rolleyes:

Karren H
04-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Buy a smaller size!!

Tamara Croft
04-13-2009, 04:40 PM
Buy a smaller size!!How will that work?? his bits already fall out.. how will buying a smaller size work??

Karren H
04-13-2009, 04:42 PM
The leg holes are smaller so there's less room for anything to get through.... imho... and if it does you'll know it really quick because it will hurt like hell!! lol

Sarah...
04-13-2009, 04:53 PM
The leg holes are smaller so there's less room for anything to get through.... imho... and if it does you'll know it really quick because it will hurt like hell!! lol

Oh, heck! You are just so ridiculously practical!

Karren H
04-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Oh, heck! You are just so ridiculously practical!

Its a well known mineral processing principle.. You want to capture something that's slipping through....... you use a screen with smaller openings!! Lol.

Tamara Croft
04-13-2009, 04:59 PM
Its a well known mineral processing principle.. You want to capture something that's slipping through....... you use a screen with smaller openings!! Lol.And to hell with circulation... so not to worry about that... those bits will just fall off in the end ;)

Karren H
04-13-2009, 05:06 PM
No pain not gain!! No one said crossdressing was an easy sport... :D.

Tina Dixon
04-13-2009, 05:07 PM
Well, do you think that maybe that's because womens panties are made for womens 'bits'.. and not male 'bits'?
I been gone for a little while but now that I'm back I some things don't change, there's still pantie threads and Tamara still posting in them, and thanks for the info on the "bits", you learn some thing new every day:heehee:

StephanieC
04-13-2009, 08:44 PM
I agree with the comment about Maidenform at Kohls. Even have a handy "sleeve" for your convenience.

AmandaM
04-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Well, you could try keeping the little soldier up instead of down, there ain't no pocket like in men's underwear. Then, you only have to keep the twins contained. Yuck!

trannie T
04-13-2009, 08:57 PM
Do what I do, just keep buying panties until you find ones that are stylish and comfortable.

AshleyCDFL
04-13-2009, 09:07 PM
I gonna have to recommend Victoria's Secret. They may be cotton, but they're cute as hell. Cotton has some give so you can fit you "bits" in them. I find lace doesn't hold up so well and satin doesn't have much give.... That being said, I've found some great thongs that do pretty well in keeping me up, I don't generally tuck either, just keep in mind that this does create a bit of a bulge....

kymmieLorain
04-13-2009, 09:20 PM
You mave want to look for panties with a wider front than some others. In all the years I have worn panties I have had minimal problems with things falling out. they mostly f slip out when the panties are repositioned wrong after using the bathroom.

Kymmie

Sometimes Steffi
04-13-2009, 09:41 PM
I like these

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/intimates/brandswomen/vanityfair/panties/PRD~168657/Vanity+Fair+Illumination+HiCut+Brief.jsp

and these

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/intimates/brandswomen/bali/panties/PRD~220722/Bali+Skimp+Skamp+Brief.jsp

and these

http://www.herroom.com/Vanity-Fair-15712-Perfectly-Yours-Ravissant-Brief-Panties.shtml

They all have a very wide crotch. The VF illuminations are stretchy, so you could go down a size if the leg thin works. In my experience, going up a size works better because the crotch is wider as the size gos up. Just make sure they stay up.

Jilmac
04-13-2009, 10:51 PM
I find that a nice pair of high cut briefs hold my package just fine when I'm not tucked. You have to experiment with size to know what fits best. My favorite brand is Liz Claiborne in a size 6.

lottarosie70
04-14-2009, 12:30 AM
i agree with raplover about not liking cotton panties...i feel much the same, but you gurls do know that "granny panties" don't only come in cotton, right? they have nylon, microfiber, silk, et cetera, all in brief and other fuller styles, that hold everything in quite nicely. (at least for me. maybe raplover is a lot more >ahem< gifted than i am...:straightface:)

CindyT
04-14-2009, 12:55 AM
I recommend something sort of stretchy, and I agree with going 1 size smaller so they are snug enough to keep everything in place!
Do avoid pure nylon though, they emit a foul odor when you sweat! I like the cotton/lycra/spandex blends, a bit of stretch in the front but they wrap around the boys nicely once you find the right size! :eek:

sometimes_miss
04-14-2009, 02:26 AM
I've found these two styles to have a wider crotch, and aren't flimsy so they can contain a bit more. Amazon doesn't always have all the sizes in stock, so you might have to google those styles to find larger ones if you need at other vendors.

http://www.amazon.com/Vanity-Fair-Favorite-Illumination-String/dp/B0006I4AF2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1239693752&sr=8-2

and

http://www.amazon.com/Vanity-Fair-Favorite-Illumination-Hi-Cut/dp/B0006I3ULM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1239693752&sr=8-3

Pick a color, and a size, and try it. Then, expand from there. Good luck.

Greymancd
04-14-2009, 02:54 AM
I found nice lacey boxer style panties at the dollar store they hold it all in!

JessiRed
04-14-2009, 06:15 AM
I suggest the Hanes Body Creations line. They come in all cuts and are made of microfiber which breathes like cotton but is silky too. I have about 30 pairs and it's all I wear to work. No VPL either

http://www.onehanesplace.com/product/21347.html?cgnbr=4031000000

Jillt
04-14-2009, 08:40 AM
Bali freeform nylon have a wider crotch area and are comfortable vanity fair is another favorte, I wear them 24/7 with no problems

raplover20
04-14-2009, 08:57 AM
Well, you could try keeping the little soldier up instead of down, there ain't no pocket like in men's underwear. Then, you only have to keep the twins contained. Yuck!

This was another question that I had, is it easier to put the penis up or to the side instead of back with "the boys?"

I agree with the comment about Maidenform at Kohls. Even have a handy "sleeve" for your convenience.

Sorry to say that I don't know what you mean about a handy sleeve...mind expanding?

sissystephanie
04-14-2009, 10:34 AM
What you need is a panty with a wider gusset. For those of you who don't know the proper terms, that is what most of you have been calling the "crotch." Avenue stores carry panties with a wider gusset, and so does victorias secret.com. Not sure about the VS stores, some do and some don't.

There actually are a lot of panties out there made with a wider gusset. you just have to look for them! There are at least two websites that sell panties made especially for men, but a real CD wants to wear female panties, IMHO! I know I do!!:love:

raplover20
04-14-2009, 10:49 AM
What you need is a panty with a wider gusset. For those of you who don't know the proper terms, that is what most of you have been calling the "crotch." Avenue stores carry panties with a wider gusset, and so does victorias secret.com. Not sure about the VS stores, some do and some don't.

There actually are a lot of panties out there made with a wider gusset. you just have to look for them! There are at least two websites that sell panties made especially for men, but a real CD wants to wear female panties, IMHO! I know I do!!:love:

What are Avenue stores?

kymmieLorain
04-14-2009, 11:57 AM
one thing I have noticed with some panties that after wearing them for a while they actually develp a small pouch. Mostly in cotton panties but has happened with other material.

Kymmie L

raplover20
04-14-2009, 12:29 PM
If you aren't worried about tucking to get rid of the bulge, where do you place your penis in your panties? Do you just leave it together with the balls all together in a pouch in the front facing down, do you pull him straight up and down, run it up and to the side, etc etc?

I would create a poll for it...but I don't know how/don't think I can.

raplover20
04-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Lying on my back, I push the testicles into the cavity above & alongside the penis & then push the scrotal skin & penis together into a tight bunching. This scrunching & bunching won't work, of course, if you're excited. Once everything is pushed up and in, you have something resembling a vagina in appearance. I cover this "assemblage" with a pantie liner, sticky side toward me & press into place. Following this, I tape this over with 3M micropore paper tape & pull on a tight pair of panties. Of course, you have to undue the entire construction when nature calls, but I find this works for me for hours. Also, if you have to go, peel the tape job back carefully, do your business, re-tuck & push the tape back in place. It should hold.

I can't do the tuck thing, because I can't cross my legs like that, and there is just too much of a feeling of pressure there. I just wondered which way people typically placed the penis if not tucking or worrying about bulge.

Jacquilynne
04-14-2009, 01:10 PM
Interesting Thread title -- a real eye grabber!! :)

Mostly I tuck -- (see "how to tuck stickie") with no no tape BTW. I use a nice tight body shaper Flexee and some hip and butt padding and it flattens me out great. You can use the search function to find out more on those "shapers" :)

But interestingly enough, I have found the shaper I use has a nice "industrial strength front flattening effect where I can just leave him in a normal straight up position and not even need to tuck :eek: However, sometimes I do mask the "buldge" by using a small babies washcloth (folded in half and flattened out) for extra frontal padding to finish off my front. the Flexee really smoothes out the edges of all my padding to complete my look. . .

hope this answers your interesting Q :)

Lorileah
04-14-2009, 01:13 PM
I can't do the tuck thing, because I can't cross my legs like that, and there is just too much of a feeling of pressure there. I just wondered which way people typically placed the penis if not tucking or worrying about bulge.

There are a couple of choices. Buy a Gaff. That will press everything as flat as possible for a piece of cloth.

OR Purchase an artificial vulva (I have a V-string) and pull it as tight as you can.

OR, don't have much to hide to start with.

I have all three :idontknow:

raplover20
04-14-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't think some people are reading all of my post, or perhaps I wasn't clear...I don't care about looking flat or hiding a bulge. I'm not trying to pass. I just want to know where the penis placement is for you. Up, to the side, or tucked back or something else.

Thanks!

Lorileah
04-14-2009, 01:24 PM
I don't think some people are reading all of my post, or perhaps I wasn't clear...I don't care about looking flat or hiding a bulge. I'm not trying to pass. I just want to know where the penis placement is for you. Up, to the side, or tucked back or something else.

Thanks!

yes to all those. With a Gaff you just put it where you always put it, below your pelvis slightly hanging between your legs., the V-string may have a pouch but it is squished in front. Basically they are just tight underwear so you put it where it is most comfortable for you. The same would apply to Jacquiline's idea. If you don't like tucking pulling it between your legs isn't a good option, you'd walk like a duck then

twozillion
04-14-2009, 01:27 PM
I think I understand what you are saying. Everyday wearing panties kind of thing? I go to the side that my "member" leans naturally and keep it tucked in the pantie. Does not get rid of the buldge but is comfortable. I would just go up with it but I pop out the top :)

G

raplover20
04-14-2009, 01:33 PM
I think I understand what you are saying. Everyday wearing panties kind of thing? I go to the side that my "member" leans naturally and keep it tucked in the pantie. Does not get rid of the buldge but is comfortable. I would just go up with it but I pop out the top :)

G

Yes, this is what I'm talking about. Like do you put your panties on with it pointing up at you, run it up at an angle along the leg panty line, pull it back with the balls, etc etc.

Thank you G

cindym5_04
04-14-2009, 01:35 PM
For me it depends which way it'd like to cooperate at the time. Sometimes I'm able to put it down and keep it between my legs. Sometimes up... depends on my penis's mood. :eek:

raplover20
04-14-2009, 01:37 PM
Is there anything I can do, any kind of tricks or anything, where I could keep the excess skin of my sack pulled inside of the panties?

Also, someone mentioned earlier about certain panties having a built in pouch in them, do they mean that the liner in the gusset isn't attached in the middle so you could slide yourself into it?

happygirl
04-14-2009, 01:40 PM
It you must know, up is best. Just feels more fem for some reason when I wear panties.

Shikyo
04-14-2009, 01:44 PM
Simply push the testicles inside into their little wholes. The penis goes straight towards back nicely between the two legs. Pull up the panties and continue my daily life as a girl.

Found to be the most comfortable position for me and at the same time there's no real bulge unless the panties are really lose/something similar and lets the penis escape from between the legs.

Karren H
04-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Can you say that now? I thought it was one of those forbidden words!! Lol. Well all I can say is that nothing ruins the lines of a pretty dress like a bump in the wrong place!! :)

Karen564
04-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Well, you could go on HRT, it'll take care of having to much down below after a while.... It worked for me...:)

Ralph
04-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Its a well known mineral processing principle.. You want to capture something that's slipping through....... you use a screen with smaller openings!!

A hockey-playing, crossdressing geologist. Now I've seen everything! :D

Just for the sake of pretending to be on-topic, I heartily endorse the Comfort Choice nylon 10-pack from Woman Within (aka Roamans). 25 bucks for 10 pair of full-sized briefs... snug leg openings to prevent spillage, and wide enough crotch to give the little guys plenty of room.

ralph

charlie
04-14-2009, 04:35 PM
Because my "bits" haven't worked in any panties that I have had; I sewed in a pouch in the crotch of my favorite panties. Works every time now! The pouch is what the CD stores try to sell us as expensive CD panties for $34.00 apiece. Very minimal sewing skill is required and you get a nice flat tuck and good ladylike appearance.

JessiRed
04-14-2009, 05:13 PM

Thanks!

My initial placement is to the left side but I've been wearing nothing but panties for so long that after a little while I get a "turtle in his shell" effect.

suchacutie
04-14-2009, 05:51 PM
This is not hard :)....

Victorias Secret low-rise bikini panties will hold you in, regardless of wanting to tuck or not. Make sure you get the cotton if you want to tuck, but if not then any of the various "names" will work. In "body by victoria" even the low-rise thong will hold you in. Use the 'hips' measurement in deciding which size to buy....

Ahh...that may be the problem. If you always buy low-rise styles, the hip measurement is the one you use to set a size. If you go by the waist measurement the hips will be too big and you will slide out :).... However, to use the hip measurement you MUST by the low-rise set of styles.

tina!

AmandaM
04-14-2009, 06:29 PM
This was another question that I had, is it easier to put the penis up or to the side instead of back with "the boys?"

Up for comfort, down for public appearances, down and back (tucked) for tight clothes in public.

Kaz
04-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Up for comfort, down for public appearances, down and back (tucked) for tight clothes in public.

Totally agree... It depends on what you are wearing... or if you want to be prepared for a Crocodile Dundee moment! :)

Life is a bummer eh? All we want to wear is what women do, especially in the lingerie arena, all so sexy...! Sadly, from a practical point of view the scampier it is, etc the less it works if you have what I have between your legs.

Ironically, just to endorse Tamara et al (and others), girls have been dealing with the issue about comfortable knickers for all their lives and what we think are sexy knickers are probably not that comfortable for girls either?

Though I find that hard to come to terms with. For me... it all comes apart at the sides, just like the OP. I guess we have to sacrifice what we would like for pure down to earth practicalities... ain't life a bitch? :hugs:

Spanx it is then Debs?

PretzelGirl
04-14-2009, 09:44 PM
I suggest the Hanes Body Creations line. They come in all cuts and are made of microfiber which breathes like cotton but is silky too. I have about 30 pairs and it's all I wear to work. No VPL either

http://www.onehanesplace.com/product/21347.html?cgnbr=4031000000

Seconded! I have yet to fall out of mine. I prefer the satin myself though.

sissystephanie
04-14-2009, 10:33 PM
What are Avenue stores?

Avenue stores sell women's clothing and shoes for women size 14 and up!

Shikyo
04-14-2009, 11:08 PM
Well, you could go on HRT, it'll take care of having to much down below after a while.... It worked for me...:)

This is something I can only agree. It's surprising what the HRT does to your body and especially the speed it does it. Thought, it's not a every persons way to deal with this issue.

karren
04-30-2009, 05:31 PM
vanity fair is my fav. covered elastic at waist and slightly sheer, the lace noveau brand are softer and sheer and have nice colors.:) only problem is finding bras to match. :o

Jolene
04-30-2009, 07:16 PM
Bali passion for comfort panties are fantastic. The keep the annoying male bits in place and the quality is great. I get mine at onehanesplace online. The barely there collection works for me as well.

I just ordered 6 pair from onehanesplace. Will let you know how they do for me. :)

kimkim
05-01-2009, 01:19 AM
I usually don't have too much of a problem as long as I point up. I know the difficulty though because I often can't help but buy panties I think are pretty even though I know they probably won't fit well.

Luvpanties2
05-01-2009, 04:57 AM
Try a Sleeved Panty. They keep everything in place.

Kelsy
05-01-2009, 05:41 AM
So ,of course, this all means that "Panty Posts" are back!!!????:)

Kelsy

Carly D.
05-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Been there, done that.. panties are a tough go.. I wear a thong as much as I can and if I don't "tuck" then I'm fine.. I was looking at some panties the other day at J.C. Penny's that were hmmm shall we say dental floss would be easier to wear, and I couldn't imagine how I could wear these panties.. in fact I don't know what this style is called.. I like a thong but what is a really small piece of cloth held by two really small pieces of string called?? and don't say a string bikini because this was even smaller and dare I say if I would have even tried to wear it the thing would likely have turned to dust.. just vanished.. pooof!! all gone.. twenty dollars, pooof all gone..

jennigrace
05-01-2009, 12:21 PM
I've found that using a women's nylon ankle stocking and rolling it into a small "sack" you can tuck everything into it and never worry about slipping out. You can als sit to p** just like real lady and wipe off after. It's worked for mr for years.

ladyinblack
05-06-2009, 02:02 AM
i just tuck back my sack and it works all day :)

kristinacd55
05-06-2009, 07:55 AM

I have the Bali's too, with a wide lace band. Love em! :)

linnea
05-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Trial and error, a smaller size--these are the things that I have done. You've said that you don't like cotton, so I guess that suggestion is out (I've found that cotton panties hold things in a little better). I wear panties every day, and I've found styles that I've gotten at Lane Bryant have been very comfortable.

Gerard
05-06-2009, 12:23 PM
I have a lot of something called "Marylin Basic Boxershort". They are made of some kind of nice soft and comfy microfiber stuff. They give the same coverage as male underpants but still feel very soft and feminine.

http://www.wehkamp.nl/Winkelen/KenmerkAdviseurArtikel.aspx?ArtikelNummer=315203
(In Dutch, but you get the picture)

I wear them almost every day, while otherwise wearing fully male clothing.

lori m crawford
05-06-2009, 07:56 PM
try sears vip panties i wear them all day ever day

flatlander_48
05-07-2009, 06:47 AM
Trial and error; some of them hold everything nicely, some don't. Generally a fairly ample style is a better bet: you just know those tiny little thongs are not going to contain much.

Au contraire...

What is needed is the very stretchy microfiber variety. My favorite was the BodyWrap 44840, but it is now discontinued. Something similar, although not as thick a material, is the Barely There 2817. What you do is reach around the back to pull them through between your legs a bit while using the other hand inside at the front to collect and raise the Important Parts. Everything is contained very nicely and no, I'm not miniscule...

Paula Siemen
05-07-2009, 08:01 AM
I've got some panties from Soma. They feel really comfy and seem to have a wide enough crotch to hold the boys in comfort. No more "squabbling boys" and I don't have to reach down to separate them any more. I especially like the classic lace super soft hipster style. There's a link to their site below. Try'em & you'll love'm.

http://www.soma.com/store/browse/shelf.jsp?cat=Panties&pageId=2&colorFamily=&size=&subCatId=&catId=cat40090&inSeam=

Jilmac
05-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Liz Claiborne hi cut briefs are my favorite brand. They hold my equipment in very well, tucked or untucked. I usually buy mine at TJ Maxx. Give them a try, you might be pleasantly surprized. :2c:

Patricia1
05-07-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm all scrunched up into a vagina-like tuck and then held fast & firm by a panty-liner and hi-cut briefs. Good for hours & comfortable too, at least for me.

karren
05-07-2009, 03:01 PM
sears vip panties are nice, I found the elastic in them to be very tight, but other than that they wear very well

Missy
05-07-2009, 03:11 PM
could always wear them backwards