PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Lingerie

Victoria2nyc
06-28-2005, 05:55 PM
Hi Girls,

I am somewhat new to this group, but after a lifetime of hidding my secret I am comming out.

I am a married 43 year old very bisexual crossdresser. I have dressed since I was 14 and have started to come out. My wife(2nd) loves and supports meand knew for years I was wearing her clothes and bras. When I came out to her she gave me a big Duh. She is a little jealouse I have a smaller ass than she, and gets angry when I mess up her shoes.

I have my own dresser and my own lingerie.

I love Lingerie, on her and on me.

I love sexy 40DD cup bras, I love Fantasie, Felina, Goddess, Wacoal.

I love pantyhose from Donna Karan, Givanchy, Wolford, Fogal.

I love rago girdles

I would love to start a discussion about the lingerie we love.

Any girls up for it?

Torri

Donna Delite
06-28-2005, 06:00 PM
I'm particular to me 2 "see thru" bras. They look fantastic with breast forms

kymmieLorain
06-28-2005, 07:59 PM
I love most all lingerie. the only ones I don't like is long gowns and granny panties.

teddies, baby dolls, cami/pantie sets, chermises, bras, panties, Etc etc etc

Kymmie

MelindaC
06-28-2005, 08:30 PM
I especially like nice slips, both full and half. And when dressed, I am NEVER without my favorite Playtex bras and girdles.

uknowhoo
06-28-2005, 09:30 PM
Teddies, bras, camis, anthing really -- the silkier (or sexier) the better!

Jessica_six
06-28-2005, 09:38 PM
Oh wow, so many to choose from.
I love Victoria's Secret, Playtex, Wacoal, Bali, Olga, Lane Bryant, and anyone else I forgot.
My absolute favorite type of lingerie to wear that makes me feel soooo sexy and feminine is either a lace-up corset with garters and stockings, or bra, garter belt and stockings, with maybe some elbow length lace fingerless gloves.

emmicd
06-28-2005, 10:08 PM
I love wearing sexy bra & panty sets from Victoria's Secret and Frederics of Hollywood, body briefers, stockings, one piece swimuits and bikinis and womens boxers with baby doll t's

samanthajay
06-28-2005, 10:36 PM
i love panties but i love my thigh- highs

Sierra
06-28-2005, 11:51 PM
But if I had to only pick a couple of things my bras [aprox 100+] or panties also too many to count or look for are most dearest to me.I change clothes more often than a model ,gotta see how this or that looks and fits..yaaaknow. :D

michellej
06-29-2005, 09:50 AM
Well, I just love wearing my thong panties.