PDA

View Full Version : My very first time ever going out in fem!

brittany
04-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Hi there ladies

Tonight was prob one of the best nights of my life. A little background first: I am a 20 year old cd that lives with my family. I am very much in the closet to all of my family and everyone I know. I would like one day to be able to tell my family and friends and they will accept but not at this time.

Anyways My parents go out of town alot and I have the house to myself quite a bit. I have a small wardrobe and can keep it hidden but have recently been wanting to get out wearing the things that I have bought. Being that this is one of those weekends I have the house to my self, i decided to go for it. I know nothing about makeup and I dont have a wig but I decided I would go out dresed anyways. So i put on my panties and bra with my new bird seed breasts and then put on my attire. I wore a pair of tight jeans and a cute green top with brown accents and I wore my new pair of brown heels. Like I said I was not trying to pass but decided that I needed this to be happy. So i leave with my male self on top and a cute purse and female from the neck down. I drive to a town about 30 miles from my house and decide ill start out by getting some gas in my truck. So i get there and put the gas in my truck with a few people seeing me and nothing be said.
Well after that I decide I want to do some shopping. I decided that I would go to the walmart in that town and do some shopping. I got there around 11pm and they were not to crowded. I browsed the womens section and the shoe section for almost 2 hrs. Since I was not passing without a wig and makeup I got many stares and comments from people walking by. None directed towards me but I could tell I was being watched. I wanted to try on some things but they told me that the dressing rooms were closed from 10pm till 7am so I had to buy things that i knew would fit. I had a great time shopping and went to the checkout and went to pay. I could tell the older woman was very uneasy with the way i was dressed but made no comments while i was standing there.

All in all i had a great trip out and cant wait till my next trip!
it makes me feel so free!

Kathi Lake
04-14-2009, 01:39 AM
Yay Brittany!

It only gets easier from here. I think you're so lucky to be so bold to be doing this so early. Most of us don't have the balls to do it, it seems, until our 40s. Enjoy!

Kathi

JOJO44
04-14-2009, 01:45 AM
Bravo, I wish I had the nerve to do what you did.
As you can see, even fully attired I don't pass even when trying!
So, a tip of the hat to one braver than I! :daydreaming:
You go girl :hugs:
Love,
Jo

Pattie O
04-14-2009, 04:08 AM
I loved it when i went out first time fully dressed.I have only done it once and I felt so nervous.I had been to a transformation makeover and the lady doing the makeover took me to a friends house dressed just down the road.When we arrived I was shown in and we had afternoon tea and scones and they did some deportment training and helped me with my look & confidence.
I think it helps if you have someone like this to help
Pattie:daydreaming::battingeyelashes::o

erickka
04-14-2009, 06:14 AM
Kudos to you!! I agree that it only gets easier onced you break the ice. Glad you had a good time.

victoriamwilliams1
04-14-2009, 07:32 AM
Congratulations! It will get easier as time goes on:)

JOJO44
04-14-2009, 09:43 PM
I loved it when i went out first time fully dressed.I have only done it once and I felt so nervous.I had been to a transformation makeover and the lady doing the makeover took me to a friends house dressed just down the road.When we arrived I was shown in and we had afternoon tea and scones and they did some deportment training and helped me with my look & confidence.
I think it helps if you have someone like this to help
Pattie:daydreaming::battingeyelashes::o

Congratulations, you do what I dream of. :daydreaming:
Wish I could find such a center without having to travel for umpteen hours and literally days of travel. I might find out how to hide my heigth, face and voice. :straightface:
Love to all,
Jo

AllisonsPinkNails
04-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Wow,

I wish I had that kind of courage. Yo go girl! What clothes did you get? I'm dying to know!

<3 Ally

Ashlie Marie
04-14-2009, 09:55 PM
awesome gurl.. rock on!! and like everyone said it is just easier and more fun each time. and forget the wig grow our your hair, everyone is doing it lol.. I remember my first time out was almost 2 years ago now it was to the Mall to get my glamour shots done.. talk about stress first time out and in daylight.. aahh. but the next day it was like nothing.. we want details of your next outing hun!

Hugs,
Ash

Tracii G
04-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Good for you and a big way to go!Just think how great it will be with a wig and make up.
I dress that way a lot kind of mix and match clothing of both genders.I have a great time making people wonder what I am.
Kudos to you!

Sally2005
04-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Cool! You are brave and it brings back some memories. If you were like me then, I wanted to go the distance but was too scared...now I look back and wish I had been brave enough to really embrace it.

Phyliss Hdson
04-14-2009, 10:59 PM
You go for it. At twenty I doubt I would have gone out, but I did on occassion wear wear panties and stocking under my clothes.
My first time out I was out of town and had had no real practice at make up but did have a nice wig. I was a little over dressed for the place I choose, but it was a week night. I had several people tell me that my make up looked good and was not over done, and everyone was nice. So with my new found confidence I went back on the weekend and again got several compliments on my outfit as well as my wig. At 6'3" without my 3 inch heels I figure most people will know anyway so I just hold my head up, go and have a good time. And I still get excited when I have the opprotunity to get out.
Hugs Phyliss

boardpuppy
04-14-2009, 11:21 PM
Congrats on the first going of your great adventureous new life. When the "Pink Fog" engulfs you for your outing desires (it will) remember be safe, be careful and we are here even if its only reading of your outings. Oh, and pictures if you can manage.

Hugs,
Alice

KimberlyJo
04-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Yay congrats, that was very brave of you :daydreaming:

I'm more than 10 years older than you and I don't have that kind of courage :) Not yet anyways. I dream of the day when I can walk into a Walmart or <insert store name here> and browse through the women's dept for SHOES or PANTIES or DRESSES or whatever I want.

:gfi:

CD Susan
04-15-2009, 01:06 AM
Way to go Brittany! I wish I would have had the nerve to do this when I was your age. I waited until I was much older before going out. I wish you continued success with your outing adventures.

brittany
04-15-2009, 11:02 AM
i added pics of what i was wearing the other night!

Greymancd
04-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Way to go Brittany the desire must have been so strong in you to not let anything come in your way. I have only been out three times just after dark for a walk around the neighborhood and that was very exciting for me. My wife though does not want me outed to anyone so I try to honour her wishes, although one day I hope to go to a different city and hopefully get out there.:o