PDA

View Full Version : Where do you keep your feminine clothing

joanne anderson
04-15-2009, 04:04 AM
Hi there.I was thinking about where other members of the C/D group keep there female attire.
Before I came out to my wife last year, I used to store my things in a bag stuffed under the roof insulation in our attic. This greatly limited what and how much I could have to wear at home, it was not a big problem as I was still in the closet.
Since then with marvellous support from my wife, I now have my own wardrobe in one of our spare rooms and have increased my wardrobe considerably since then. This is been such a joy to have the time to pick and choose what I might want to wear now that I have also opened the closet door and have ventured out to a number of a local Transgender group.
I'd be interested to hear what how others manage with their female clothing.

Love Joanne

happygirl
04-15-2009, 04:19 AM
my office is my cave, I have everything I want in there. It is off limits to all but me.

Jenniferpl
04-15-2009, 04:44 AM
Where ever my wife wants it. Just as long at it is put away.

BLACK STOCKINGS
04-15-2009, 05:00 AM
I have a large walk-in closet. Everything has a place. Shoe racks, small dresser for my skirts and under things, and a 10 foot long rod to hang all my dresses on.

Lori Robins
04-15-2009, 05:19 AM
Anywhere I can find a space. I'm having to throw away some of my boy stuff to make room :heehee:

BLUE ORCHID
04-15-2009, 07:46 AM
I have over 60% of our walkin closet and the closet in the spare room
also the four bottom drawers of my five drawer dresser
.................................................. ..................thanks.........ORCHID

Jillt
04-15-2009, 07:56 AM
top draw for my lingeries, full slips hang in the closet with skirts, dresses, blouces and and and

StacyCD
04-15-2009, 08:00 AM
I'm lucky enough to have a walk-in closet off my office in the basement.

KristiMartin
04-15-2009, 08:01 AM
Right now, pretty much everything I have is in a suitcase in the hall closet. I just haven't gotten around to hanging everything up in my bedroom closet. Plus, my dresser is pretty full of junk that I need to clean out first anyway to make room for some of the things I have.

Melissa Anne
04-15-2009, 08:10 AM
In the walk in closet right next to my beautiful wife's clothes. I keep my shoes in one of those plastic tote bins on the shelf.

Sallee
04-15-2009, 08:35 AM
IN the closet but they used to reside inthe garage cleverly disguised as a box of equipment

Tasha McIntyre
04-15-2009, 09:28 AM
Right next to my drab crap, in the same huge walk in robe that the wife dominates :)

Cheers
Tash :)

joann07
04-15-2009, 09:37 AM
Luckily I don't have a GF, wife, or SO so my femme clothes are in the same cloest with all my male clothes.
With all the shopping I do, the ratio of female to male clothes is about 10 to 1.
Of course that ratio will increase again after this weekend. :heehee:

Hugs!

Fancynancy
04-15-2009, 11:30 AM
My fem clothing is in the master bedroom in my chest of drawers with the haning clothes in the master bedrooms closet. My drab clothes are in another room with with a much smaller dresser. Everything that I like is real close for Quick changes after work.Nancy

boardpuppy
04-15-2009, 12:09 PM
On my side of the closet with a 4 ft. cloth rack at the back. We purged the SO's pants/blouses/skirts for tatered/nonfiting outfits and placed them all on the 4 ft. rack (stuffed). Know Alice has part of one side of the closet and if she is resonable (hahaha) and doesn't overspend there is enough room for all three. The SO hasn't said anything about the clothes yet, so don't know if she is ecnoring(sp)/not observing them (different size/style).

Hugs,
Alice

Sasha Anne Meadows
04-15-2009, 12:32 PM
I have my own girl bedroom with a closet and a bureau for my things. It also serves as part of my office--the computer part.

Persephone
04-15-2009, 01:12 PM
I'd be interested to hear what how others manage with their female clothing.

Around here the real problem is storing (and finding) my en drab clothing!

I have real trouble getting rid of any feminine article of clothing. I think it is because they were so hard to come by when I was growing up, kinda like how people who grew up during the Depression tend to keep things.

My femme clothes take up two closets in guest rooms (have to move 'em when guests arrive and need closet space) and about 70% of my walk-in closet, and shoes are all over the place.

My en drab wardrobe is split between about 30% of my closet and some space in one of the other closets.

Guess I should get organized! :)

monika
04-15-2009, 01:15 PM
I Have one closet for Monika and one for my male self.
The Monika one is getting very stuffed at the moment:)
Also using a large hockeybag for clothing I seldom use.

StevieTV
04-15-2009, 01:58 PM
In several of my many closets. I live alone and have a 4 bedroom house. I think there is 1 that has mostly drab clothing inside it. So nice to be free!!

Tallie
04-15-2009, 02:00 PM
I do not have much but my clothes are spread out in a few places; a dresser and two closets. I share the dresser with my wife and sometimes our panties get mixed up. She is a size smaller than me but most of the time we know whose panties are whose. My bras and nightie are in another drawer next to my wife's drawer. Although I do not have things in her closet, we have a shared closet in another bedroom. I figure that if both of were to die at the same time, our heirs would not even guess that I CD because clothing is mixed up.

Nattastic
04-15-2009, 03:18 PM
This was a big problem for a long time.

I used to keep everything in a storage unit actually... what a pain that was, not to mention expensive - but I had learned the hard way through purging, and was not going to allow that to happen again.

Now I keep most things in a huge hockey bag, that is near bursting with carefully folded articles. Also have a large locking trunk that holds dead giveaway stuff ie forms, purses, jewelery, nails, sunglasses, make-up wigs etc.. another suitcase stuffed with things I want easier access to if I want to go out. Then there is a zippered suit bag that I keep various jackets and certain tops I refuse to fold in, which hangs in the back of the closet basically.

I used to keep everything all in one huge closet, but I moved from there and my circumstances changed. Those were the days though!! Nothing like being able to swing open a couple doors and have all those treasures available right there with no need to iron etc..

Will be back like that again before too long. Promised myself.

dennisGTS
04-15-2009, 04:33 PM
In my closet with my male clothes.

Tina B.
04-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Plastic bag in the attic, Plastic bags under the bed, but then that's just the things that are to small for me right now that i hope to get back into one day.
The rest of it is in the master bedroom closet mixed with all my other clothes, and in the bottom 2 or 3 drawers of my chest of drawers. Shoes fill the bottom of the closet, and wigs fill the top shelf of the same closet, it's hard to find the drab stuff in there anymore.
Tina

geri-tg.
04-15-2009, 04:58 PM
My wife and I share closet space. We often wear one anothers skirts tops ect.:)

Gabrielle Hermosa
04-15-2009, 05:17 PM
Before I came out to my wife, my stash was hidden in the basement. I had it carefully camouflaged in an area of the basement that my wife would not bother poking around in. And even if she did, she would probably not have thought twice about it because it was very well camouflaged. She never did find it.

I came out after more than a decade in the closet. Now I enjoy being able to keep them wherever I please. Most of them are in my computer room in the closet. Some of them are in one of my dresser drawers that I cleared out just for them.

AllisonsPinkNails
04-15-2009, 05:48 PM
in a suitcase that rarely gets used.

<3
Allison